- S. Chukkapalli, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, M. Gupta, and A. Joshi, "A Smart-Farming Ontology for Attribute Based Access Control", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2020), March 2020, 182 downloads.
- S. Ramapatruni, S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "Anomaly Detection Models for Smart Home Security", InProceedings, 5th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2019), April 2019, 690 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, A. Ganesan, K. P. Joshi, T. Oates, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Early Detection of Cybersecurity Threats Using Collaborative Cognition", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing (CIC), October 2018, 1241 downloads.
- P. K. Das, "Context-Dependent Privacy and Security Management on Mobile Devices", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Dissertation, August 2017, 709 downloads.
- A. Banerjee, R. Dalal, S. Mittal, and K. P. Joshi, "Generating Digital Twin models using Knowledge Graphs for Industrial Production Lines", InProceedings, Workshop on Industrial Knowledge Graphs, co-located with the 9th International ACM Web Science Conference 2017, June 2017, 1389 downloads.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "Bi-level Modelling of False Data Injection Attacks on Security Constrained Optimal Power Flow", Article, IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, June 2017, 452 downloads.
- K. Khanna, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "On Detecting False Data Injection with Limited Network Information using Statistical Techniques", InProceedings, IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, Chicago, 2017, November 2016, 460 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Using Semantic Technologies to Mine Vehicular Context for Security", InProceedings, 37th IEEE Sarnoff Symposium (2016), September 2016, 1108 downloads.
- P. K. Das, S. N. Narayanan, N. K. Sharma, A. Joshi, K. P. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Context-Sensitive Policy Based Security in Internet of Things", InProceedings, 2016 IEEE International Conference on Smart Computing (SMARTCOMP), May 2016, 1435 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "OBD SecureAlert: An Anomaly Detection System for Vehicles", InProceedings, IEEE Workshop on Smart Service Systems (SmartSys 2016), May 2016, 1013 downloads.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "Feasibility and mitigation of false data injection attacks in smart grid", InProceedings, IEEE 6th International Conference on Power Systems (ICPS), 2016 , March 2016, 498 downloads.
- M. L. Mathews, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Detecting Botnets Using a Collaborative Situational-aware IDPS", InProceedings, Second International Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy, February 2016, 1316 downloads.
- P. K. Das, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Energy efficient sensing for managing context and privacy on smartphones", InProceedings, First Workshop on Society, Privacy and the Semantic Web - Policy and Technology (PrivOn 2013) co-located with the 12th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2013), Sydney, Australia., October 2013, 1038 downloads.
- M. L. Mathews, P. Halvorsen, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "A Collaborative Approach to Situational Awareness for CyberSecurity", InProceedings, 8th IEEE Int. Conf. on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing, October 2012, 1628 downloads.
- P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and L. Zavala, "Preserving Privacy in Context-Aware Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fifth IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing, October 2011, 1503 downloads.
- P. Jagtap, "Privacy Preservation in Context Aware Systems", MastersThesis, May 2011, 1261 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, Y. Yesha, and M. Halem, "Tracking Provenance of Earth Science Data", Article, Earth Science Informatics, November 2010, 1338 downloads.
- O. Walavalkar, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Streaming Knowledge Bases", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Scalable Semantic Web knowledge Base Systems, October 2008, 3435 downloads, 4 citations.
- C. Tilmes and A. J. Fleig, "Provenance Tracking in an Earth Science Data Processing System", InProceedings, Proceedings of Provenance and Annotation of Data and Processes: Second International Provenance and Annotation Workshop, Ipaw 2008, , June 2008, 1831 downloads.
- M. Halem, Y. Yesha, C. Tilmes, D. Chapman, N. Most, and A. Bertolli, "SOAR: A System for the Analysis of Atmospheric Radiances", InProceedings, EOS Transactions, December 2007.
- O. Walavalkar, "Streaming Knowledge Bases", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2007, 4 citations.
- S. Agarwal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, and T. Ganous, "A Pervasive Computing System for the Operating Room of the Future", Article, Mobile Networks and Applications, August 2007, 3275 downloads.
- S. Agarwal, "Context-Aware System to Create Electronic Medical Encounter Records", MastersThesis, May 2006, 2558 downloads, 2 citations.
- H. Chen, "An Intelligent Broker Architecture for Pervasive Context-Aware Systems", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2004, 6987 downloads, 17 citations.
- F. Perich, "On Peer-to-Peer Data Management in Pervasive Computing Environments", PhdThesis, UMBC, May 2004, 1855 downloads.
- V. Hingne, A. Joshi, T. Finin, H. Kargupta, and E. N. Houstis, "Towards a Pervasive Grid", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Int. Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium , April 2003, 1232 downloads.
- S. Avancha, P. D'Souza, F. Perich, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "P2P M-Commerce in Pervasive Environments", Article, ACM SIGecom Exchanges, January 2003, 4538 downloads, 16 citations.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, S. Avancha, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Centaurus : An Infrastructure for Service Management in Ubiquitous Computing", Article, ACM Wireless Networks Journal, November 2002, 2408 downloads, 19 citations.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, S. Avancha, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "An Approach to Dynamic Service Management in Pervasive Computing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, October 2002, 2767 downloads.
- S. Sontowski, M. Gupta, S. Chukkapalli, M. Abdelsalam, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and R. Sandhu, "Cyber Attacks on Smart Farming Infrastructure", TechReport, August 2020, 47 downloads.
- P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and L. Zavala, "Privacy Preservation in Context Aware Geosocial Networking Applications", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2011, 1747 downloads.
- S. Agarwal, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "A Pervasive Computing System for the Operating Room of the Future", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, September 2006, 3770 downloads.
- S. Agarwal, A. Joshi, T. Ganous, and Y. Yesha, "Context-Aware System to Create Electronic Medical Records", TechReport, July 2006, 2966 downloads.
- A Collaborative Approach to Situational Awareness for CyberSecurity
April 29, 2013
- Cyber-Physical Social Systems: Research Challenges
April 6, 2012
- talk: Self-sustainable Cyber-physical System Design
March 13, 2012
- Context-Aware Middleware for Activity Recognition
May 19, 2011
- Privacy Preservation in Context-Aware Systems
April 27, 2011
- Towards Cooperative Autonomous Resilient Defenses in Cyberspace
October 22, 2010
- Data Provenance Management for Earth Science Reproducibility
March 24, 2010
- Provenance Tracking in an Earth Science Data Processing System
September 30, 2009
- Provenance Tracking in Climate Science Data Processing Systems
March 4, 2008
- Empowering Scientific Discovery by Distributed Data Mining on the Grid Infrastructure
September 28, 2007