Tags: service composition
- Y. Lee, "Automatic Service Search and Composability Analysis in Large Scale Service Networks", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2015, 275 downloads.
- P. Kolari and L. Ding, "BPEL for Web Services: Rounding off the Essentials", Article, SDA-Asia Computing Magazine, June/July 2005. , February 2005, 2567 downloads.
- D. Chakraborty, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Service Composition for Mobile Environments", Article, Journal on Mobile Networking and Applications, Special Issue on Mobile Services, January 2005, 3631 downloads, 67 citations.
- M. Sheshagiri, "Automatic Composition and Invocation of Semantic Web Services", MastersThesis, UMBC, August 2004, 2345 downloads, 11 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, "Service Discovery and Compsition in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Thesis, June 2004, 3693 downloads, 8 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, Y. Yesha, and A. Joshi, "A Distributed Service Composition Protocol for Pervasive Environments", Proceedings, Wireless Communcations and Networking Conference (WCNC), March 2004, 2804 downloads, 22 citations.
- M. Sheshagiri, M. desJardins, and T. Finin, "A Planner for Composing Services Described in DAML-S", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAMAS Workshop on Web Services and Agent-based Engineering,, June 2003, 2154 downloads, 159 citations.
- D. Chakraborty and A. Joshi, "Anamika: Distributed Service Composition Architecture for Pervasive Computing Environments", Article, Mobile Computing Communications Review (MC2R), December 2002, 2570 downloads.
- D. Chakraborty, F. Perich, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A Reactive Service Composition Architecture for Pervasive Computing Environments", InProceedings, Seventh Personal Wireless Communications Conference (PWC 2002), October 2002, 3694 downloads, 82 citations.
- A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Me-Services: A Framework for Secure & Personalized Discovery, Composition and Management of Services in Pervasive Environments", InProceedings, International Workshop on Web Services, E-Business, and the Semantic Web, May 2002, 282 downloads.
- D. Chakraborty, F. Perich, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A Reactive Service Composition Architecture for Pervasive Computing Environments", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, March 2002, 3822 downloads.
- UMBC ebiquity group launches four new PhDs
December 23, 2004
- Realizing Adaptive Business Objects through BPEL
September 15, 2004
- Automatic Service Composition and Invocation of Semantic Web Services
August 6, 2004