Tags: speech recognition
- A. Jitendra, A. Joshi, and e., "Two-stream indexing for spoken web search", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 20th international conference companion on world wide web, April 2011, 1178 downloads.
- Y. Shi, "An Investigation of Linguistic Information for Speech Recognition Error Detection", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, October 2008, 3183 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, "The long-term adoption of speech recognition in medical applications", Proceedings, Proceedings of the 16th IEEE Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems, June 2003, 12 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, "Speech Input in Multimodal Environments: Effects of Perceptual Structure on Speed, Accuracy, and Acceptance", PhdThesis, May 1997, 2550 downloads, 1 citation.
- M. A. Grasso and T. Finin, "Task Integration in Multimodal Speech Recognition Environments", Article, Crossroads, April 1997, 2511 downloads, 10 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, "Automated speech recognition in medical applications", Article, MD Computing, January 1995, 15 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Ebert, and T. Finin, "The Effect of Perceptual Structure on Multimodal Speech Recognition Interfaces", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, January 1998, 774 downloads.
- Generative Adversarial Networks, An Introduction
February 1, 2017
- Machine aided human translation - An automated system for transcribing dictated document translations
October 8, 2010
- Cost-Sensitive Information Acquisition for Prediction
April 21, 2010
- An Investigation of Linguistic Information for Speech Recognition
October 20, 2008
- Emerging Technologies from IBM Research for Mobile Workers
October 13, 2004