- J. Martineau, "Identifying and Isolating Text Classification Signals from Domain and Genre Noise for Sentiment Analysis", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2011, 2182 downloads.
- W. Li, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "SAT: an SVM-based Automated Trust Management System for Mobile Ad-hoc Networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2011 Military Communications Conference, November 2011, 1628 downloads.
- A. Iyengar, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Content-based prediction of temporal boundaries for events in Twitter", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third IEEE International Conference on Social Computing, October 2011, 1870 downloads.
- J. Sleeman and T. Finin, "Learning Co-reference Relations for FOAF Instances", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Poster and Demonstration Session at the 9th International Semantic Web Conference, November 2010, 2430 downloads, 2 citations.
- J. Sleeman and T. Finin, "Computing FOAF Co-reference Relations with Rules and Machine Learning", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Social Data on the Web, November 2010, 3637 downloads, 6 citations.
- A. Java, P. Kolari, T. Finin, A. Joshi, J. Martineau, and J. Mayfield, "The BlogVox Opinion Retrieval System", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fifteenth Text REtrieval Conference (TREC 2006), February 2007, 4090 downloads, 7 citations.
- P. Kolari, A. Java, T. Finin, T. Oates, and A. Joshi, "Detecting Spam Blogs: A Machine Learning Approach", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 21st National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2006), July 2006, 10933 downloads, 75 citations.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "SVMs for the Blogosphere: Blog Identification and Splog Detection", InProceedings, AAAI Spring Symposium on Computational Approaches to Analysing Weblogs, March 2006, 13101 downloads, 112 citations.