- S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Using Semantic Technologies to Mine Vehicular Context for Security", InProceedings, 37th IEEE Sarnoff Symposium (2016), September 2016, 1108 downloads.
- S. Mittal, P. K. Das, V. Mulwad, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "CyberTwitter: Using Twitter to generate alerts for Cybersecurity Threats and Vulnerabilities", InProceedings, International Symposium on Foundations of Open Source Intelligence and Security Informatics, August 2016, 2435 downloads.
- P. Pappachan, R. Yus, P. K. Das, T. Finin, E. Mena, and A. Joshi, "A Semantic Context-Aware Privacy Model for FaceBlock", InProceedings, Second International Workshop on Society, Privacy and the Semantic Web - Policy and Technology (PrivOn 2014), Riva del Garda (Italy), October 2014, 1999 downloads.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, S. B. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing semantic policies for managing BGP route dissemination", InProceedings, Automated Network Management (INFOCOM workshops), April 2008, 1412 downloads.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, O. V. Ratsimor, F. Perich, and A. Joshi, "Utilizing Semantic Tags for Policy Based Networking", InProceedings, IEEE Globecom 2007 Internet Protocol Symposium, November 2007, 2461 downloads, 6 citations.
- S. Ganjugunte, "Extending the Non-monotonic Reasoning Infrastructure for the Semantic Web via Well-founded Negation and incremental Support for Courteous Logic Programs,", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2005, 2768 downloads.
- M. Gandhe, T. Finin, and B. Grosof, "SweetJess: Translating DamlRuleML to Jess", InProceedings, International Workshop on Rule Markup Languages for Business Rules on the Semantic Web in conjunction with ISWC2002, June 2002, 2450 downloads, 51 citations.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, P. A. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing Semantic Policies for Secure BGP Route Dissemination", TechReport, September 2007, 2117 downloads.
- SweetRules v2.1 released
April 25, 2005
- Using semantic policies to manage border gateway route exchanges
April 29, 2008
- Extending the Non-monotonic Reasoning Infrastructure for the Semantic Web via Well-founded Negation and incremental Support for Courteous Logic Programs
June 3, 2005
- Modeling Context and Services for a Context Aware System(CREDO).
September 22, 2004
- Sashi Presentation (ebiquity meeting 08 Sep 2004)
September 8, 2004