Tags: text classification
- J. Martineau, "Identifying and Isolating Text Classification Signals from Domain and Genre Noise for Sentiment Analysis", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2011, 2152 downloads.
- J. Martineau, T. Finin, A. Joshi, and S. Patel, "Improving Binary Classification on Text Problems using Differential Word Features", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 18th ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, November 2009, 4564 downloads, 4 citations.
- Z. Syed, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Wikipedia as an Ontology for Describing Documents", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media, March 2008, 8992 downloads, 34 citations.
- Y. Yu and Y. Peng, "Learning the Semantic Meaning of a Concept from the Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 20th Conference of the Canadian Society for Computational Studies of Intelligence, May 2007, 1921 downloads.
- R. Pan, Z. Ding, Y. Yu, and Y. Peng, "A Bayesian Network Approach to Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fourth International Semantic Web Conference, November 2005, 4166 downloads, 91 citations.
- Z. Ding, Y. Peng, R. Pan, and Y. Yu, "A Bayesian Methodology towards Automatic Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI-05 C&O Workshop on Contexts and Ontologies: Theory, Practice and Applications, July 2005, 4828 downloads, 20 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou, "Yahoo as an Ontology - using Yahoo categories to describe documents", InProceedings, ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM'99), November 1999, 4299 downloads, 152 citations.
- Domain Independent Sentiment Analysis
March 1, 2011
- Learning the Semantic Meaning of a Concept from the Web
August 3, 2006