Tags: topic model
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, and M. Halem, "Temporal Understanding of Cybersecurity Threats", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud, May 2020, 246 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, "Variational Autoencoders using D-Wave Quantum Annealing", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting Abstracts, December 2018.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, and M. Halem, "Ontology-Grounded Topic Modeling for Climate Science Research", InCollection, Emerging Topics in Semantic Technologies. ISWC 2018 Satellite Events, October 2018, 487 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, M. Cane, and M. Halem, "Discovering Scientific Influence using Cross-Domain Dynamic Topic Modeling", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, December 2017, 621 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, "Dynamic Data Assimilation for Topic Modeling (DDATM)", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2017.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Modeling the Evolution of Climate Change Assessment Research Using Dynamic Topic Models and Cross-Domain Divergence Maps", InProceedings, AAAI Spring Symposium on AI for Social Good, March 2017, 1477 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Advanced Large Scale Cross Domain Temporal Topic Modeling Algorithms to Infer the Influence of Recent Research on IPCC Assessment Reports", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting 2016, December 2016, 1259 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Dynamic Topic Modeling to Infer the Influence of Research Citations on IPCC Assessment Reports", InProceedings, Big Data Challenges, Research, and Technologies in the Earth and Planetary Sciences Workshop, IEEE Int. Conf. on Big Data, December 2016, 1016 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Topic Modeling for RDF Graphs", InProceedings, 3rd International Workshop on Linked Data for Information Extraction, 14th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2015, 1206 downloads.
- J. Sleeman and T. Finin, "Taming Wild Big Data", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium on Natural Language Access to Big Data, November 2014, 981 downloads.
- A. Karandikar, "Clustering short status messages: A topic model based approach", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2010, 9602 downloads.
- S. Saha and K. P. Joshi, "Cognitively Rich Framework to Automate Extraction and Representation of Legal Knowledge", TechReport, March 2018, 381 downloads.
- Topic Modeling for RDF Graphs
September 21, 2015
- Taming Wild Big Data
November 12, 2014
- Social media analytics
October 12, 2010
- Clustering short status messages: a topic model based approach
July 26, 2010