Tags: topic modeling
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, and M. Halem, "Ontology-Grounded Topic Modeling for Climate Science Research", InCollection, Emerging Topics in Semantic Technologies. ISWC 2018 Satellite Events, October 2018, 250 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, M. Cane, and M. Halem, "Discovering Scientific Influence using Cross-Domain Dynamic Topic Modeling", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, December 2017, 448 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, "Dynamic Data Assimilation for Topic Modeling (DDATM)", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2017.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Modeling the Evolution of Climate Change Assessment Research Using Dynamic Topic Models and Cross-Domain Divergence Maps", InProceedings, AAAI Spring Symposium on AI for Social Good, March 2017, 1220 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Advanced Large Scale Cross Domain Temporal Topic Modeling Algorithms to Infer the Influence of Recent Research on IPCC Assessment Reports", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting 2016, December 2016, 1014 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Dynamic Topic Modeling to Infer the Influence of Research Citations on IPCC Assessment Reports", InProceedings, Big Data Challenges, Research, and Technologies in the Earth and Planetary Sciences Workshop, IEEE Int. Conf. on Big Data, December 2016, 793 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Topic Modeling for RDF Graphs", InProceedings, 3rd International Workshop on Linked Data for Information Extraction, 14th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2015, 974 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, "Entity Disambiguation for Wild Big Data Using Multi-Level Clustering", InProceedings, Doctoral Consortium, 14th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2015, 543 downloads.
- A. Karandikar, "Clustering short status messages: A topic model based approach", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2010, 9215 downloads.
- S. Saha and K. P. Joshi, "Cognitively Rich Framework to Automate Extraction and Representation of Legal Knowledge", TechReport, March 2018, 101 downloads.
- Topic Modeling for RDF Graphs
September 21, 2015
- Social media analytics
October 12, 2010
- Clustering short status messages: a topic model based approach
July 26, 2010