- R. Ayanzadeh, J. E. Dorband, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Multi-Qubit Correction for Quantum Annealers", Article, Nature Scientific Reports, July 2021, 113 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, and M. Halem, "Understanding Cybersecurity Threat Trends through Dynamic Topic Modeling", Article, Frontiers in Big Data, June 2021, 50 downloads.
- Z. Boukouvalas, C. Mallinson, E. Crothers, N. Japkowicz, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and T. Adali, "Independent Component Analysis for Trustworthy Cyberspace during High Impact Events: An Application to Covid-19", Article, arXiv:2006.01284 [cs.LG], June 2020, 126 downloads.
- P. Jain, P. Kumaraguru, and A. Joshi, "Other Times, Other Values: Leveraging Attribute History to Link User Profiles across Online Social Networks", Article, Social Network Analysis and Mining, September 2016, 1070 downloads.
- S. Mittal, P. K. Das, V. Mulwad, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "CyberTwitter: Using Twitter to generate alerts for Cybersecurity Threats and Vulnerabilities", InProceedings, International Symposium on Foundations of Open Source Intelligence and Security Informatics, August 2016, 3004 downloads.
- P. Jain, P. Kumaraguru, and A. Joshi, "Other Times, Other Values: Leveraging Attribute History to Link User Profiles across Online Social Networks", InProceedings, 26th ACM Conference on Hypertext and Social Media (HT15), August 2015, 1196 downloads.
- T. W. Satyapanich, H. W. Gao, and T. Finin, "Ebiquity: Paraphrase and Semantic Similarity in Twitter using Skipgram", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 9th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval 2015), June 2015, 840 downloads.
- R. Lal, "Information Extraction of Security related entities and concepts from unstructured text.", MastersThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, May 2013, 1741 downloads.
- H. Lamba, P. Kumaraguru, and A. Joshi, "Faking Sandy: Characterizing and Identifying Fake Images on Twitter during Hurricane Sandy", InProceedings, Second International Workshop on Privacy and Security in Online Social Media (PSOSM), May 2013, 3606 downloads.
- P. Jain, P. Kumaraguru, and A. Joshi, "@I seek 'fb.me': Identifying Users across Multiple Online Social Networks", InProceedings, Second International Workshop on Web of Linked Entities (WoLE), May 2013, 1591 downloads.
- J. Martineau, "Identifying and Isolating Text Classification Signals from Domain and Genre Noise for Sentiment Analysis", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2011, 2257 downloads.
- A. Iyengar, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Content-based prediction of temporal boundaries for events in Twitter", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third IEEE International Conference on Social Computing, October 2011, 1893 downloads.
- M. Kewalramani, "Community Detection in Twitter", MastersThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, May 2011, 2734 downloads.
- W. Murnane, "Improving Accuracy of Named Entity Recognition on Social Media Data", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2010, 5199 downloads, 3 citations.
- A. Karandikar, "Clustering short status messages: A topic model based approach", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2010, 9769 downloads.
- T. Finin, W. Murnane, A. Karandikar, N. Keller, J. Martineau, and M. Dredze, "Annotating named entities in Twitter data with crowdsourcing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the NAACL Workshop on Creating Speech and Text Language Data With Amazon's Mechanical Turk, June 2010, 2474 downloads.
- Responsive design with Twitter Bootstrap: a tutorial and demonstration
October 15, 2014
- MS defense: Social Media Analytics: Digital Footprints
May 13, 2013
- Social Media Analytics: Digital Footprints
April 15, 2013
- Information Extraction of Security related entities and concepts from unstructured text
April 1, 2013
- Privacy and Security in Online Social Media
March 11, 2013
- Visiting students' presentations - Social Media Analytics
February 16, 2012
- Masters Thesis Research Update - Anurag, Dibjyajyoti and Sumit
December 6, 2011
- Masters Thesis Research Proposal : Entity Linking and Disambiguation for Smartphone platforms
October 11, 2011
- Estimating Temporal Boundaries For Events Using Social Media Data
June 15, 2011
- Community Detection in Twitter
May 16, 2011