- J. Gholap, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, R. Chintalapati, H. Marwaha, and K. Modi, "Collaborative data mining for clinical trial analytics", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM), November 2015, 574 downloads.
- M. Halem, N. Most, C. Tilmes, K. Stewart, Y. Yesha, D. Chapman, and P. Nguyen, "Service-Oriented Atmospheric Radiances (SOAR): Gridding and Analysis Services for Multisensor Aqua IR Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, January 2009.
- M. Halem, Y. Yesha, C. Tilmes, D. Chapman, M. Goldberg, and L. Zhou, "A Web Service Tool (SOAR) for the Dynamic Generation of L1 Grids of Coincident AIRS, AMSU and MODIS Satellite Sounding Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, EOS Transactions, June 2007.
- T. Finin, J. Sachs, and C. Parr, "Finding Data, Knowledge, and Answers on the Semantic Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 20th International FLAIRS Conference, February 2007, 2204 downloads, 1 citation.
- J. Sachs, C. Parr, A. Parafiynyk, R. Pan, L. Han, L. Ding, T. Finin, A. Hollender, and T. Wang, "Using the Semantic Web to Support Ecoinformatics", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Fall Symposium on the Semantic Web for Collaborative Knowledge Acquisition , October 2006, 5689 downloads, 6 citations.
- C. Parr, A. Parafiynyk, J. Sachs, R. Pan, L. Han, L. Ding, T. Finin, and T. Wang, "Using the Semantic Web to Integrate Ecoinformatics Resources", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Twenty-First National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-06), July 2006, 2217 downloads.
- D. L. McGuinness, H. Zeng, P. Pinheiro da Silva, L. Ding, D. Narayanan, and M. Bhaowal, "Investigations into Trust for Collaborative Information Repositories: A Wikipedia Case Study", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Models of Trust for the Web, May 2006, 3215 downloads, 45 citations.
- C. Parr, A. Parafiynyk, J. Sachs, L. Ding, S. Dornbush, T. Finin, T. Wang, and A. Hollender, "Integrating Ecoinformatics Resources on the Semantic Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 15th International World Wide Web Conference, May 2006, 1942 downloads, 4 citations.