- J. Kim, Y. Peng, N. Ivezik, and J. Shin, "An Optimization Approach for Semantic-based XML Schema Matching", Article, International Journal of Trade, Economics, and Finance, January 2011, 733 downloads.
- J. Kim, Y. Peng, N. Ivezik, and J. Shin, "Semantic-based Optimal XML Schema Matching: A Mathematical Programming Approach", InProceedings, The Proceedings of International Conference on E-business, Management and Economics, December 2010, 1023 downloads.
- I. Mayk, A. Patwardhan, and e., "Tactical Information Technology for Assured Network Operations Information Dissemination and Management for Battle Command Support Services", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 27th Army Science Conference, November 2010, 1010 downloads.
- J. Kim and Y. Peng, "A semantic similarity analysis for data mappings between heterogeneous XML schemas", InBook, Electronic Business Interoperability: Concepts, Opportunities and Challenges, January 2010, 1217 downloads.
- J. Kim, S. Lee, M. Halem, and Y. Peng, "Semantic Similarity Analysis of XML Schema using Grid Computing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, August 2009, 258 downloads.
- K. Burton, A. Java, and I. Soboroff, "The ICWSM 2009 Spinn3r Dataset", InProceedings, Third Annual Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2009), May 2009, 24 citations.
- J. Kim, Y. Peng, B. Kulvatunyou, N. Ivezik, and A. Jones, "A Layered Approach to Semantic Similarity Analysis of XML Schemas", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2008 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, July 2008, 1784 downloads, 1 citation.
- C. Tilmes, "Standardizing Interfaces for External Access to Data and Processing for the NASA Ozone Product Evaluation And Test Element", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2008 Geoinformatics Conference , July 2008.
- C. Fink, T. Finin, J. Mayfield, and C. Piatko, "OWL as a Target for Information Extraction Systems", InProceedings, OWLED 2008 DC, OWL: Experiences and Directions, April 2008, 1733 downloads.
- C. Parr, J. Sachs, L. Han, and T. Wang, "RDF123 and Spotter: Tools for generating OWL and RDF for biodiversity data in spreadsheets and unstructured text", InProceedings, Proceedings of Biodiversity Information Standards Annual Conference (TDWG 2007), October 2007, 1690 downloads, 3 citations.
- O. Walavalkar, "Streaming Knowledge Bases", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2007, 4 citations.
- D. Khushraj, O. Lassila, and T. Finin, "sTuples: Semantic Tuple Spaces", InProceedings, First Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking and Services (MobiQuitous’04), August 2004, 2513 downloads, 73 citations.
- D. Khushraj, "Semantic Tuple Spaces: A Coordination", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, January 2004.
- D. Khushraj, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Semantic Tuple Spaces: A Coordination Infrastructure in Mobile Environments", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second International Semantic Web Conference , September 2003, 3 citations.
- J. Undercofer, A. Joshi, and J. Pinkston, "Modeling Computer Attacks: An Ontology for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, The Sixth International Symposium on Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection, September 2003, 3791 downloads, 19 citations.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, S. Avancha, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Centaurus : An Infrastructure for Service Management in Ubiquitous Computing", Article, ACM Wireless Networks Journal, November 2002, 2260 downloads, 19 citations.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, S. Avancha, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "An Approach to Dynamic Service Management in Pervasive Computing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, October 2002, 2628 downloads.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, H. Chen, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Centaurus : A Framework for Intelligent Services in a Mobile Environment", InProceedings, International Workshop of Smart Appliances and Wearable Computing at the 21st International Conference of Distributed Computing Systems, April 2001, 5413 downloads, 57 citations.
- Virtual Collaboration and Training in Medicine through Multimedia e-Learning system
February 25, 2013
- An architecture for enterprise information interoperability
November 9, 2012
- COVER Model Pivot Index for Flexible, Adaptable, and Agile Systems
November 30, 2010
- PhD Proposal : A Generic Data Model Pivot Query for Flexible, Adaptive, and Agile Systems
September 29, 2009
- Tutorial on XACML
February 18, 2009
- Ruby on Rails: Fad or Framework?
October 8, 2007
- Streaming Knowledge Bases
August 29, 2007
- Embedded Semantic Markup: Microformats, RDF, and GRDDL
March 1, 2006
- Semantic Web 2.0
November 2, 2005
- Activity recognition from RFID sensor data
September 25, 2005