- P. Nimbalkar, V. Mulwad, N. Puranik, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Semantic Interpretation of Structured Log Files", InProceedings, 17th IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, July 2016, 542 downloads.
- P. Sharma, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Detecting Data Exfiltration by Integrating Information Across Layers", InProceedings, 14th IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, August 2013, 1235 downloads.
- W. Li, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "CAST: Context-Aware Security and Trust framework for Mobile Ad-hoc Networks using Policies", Article, Distributed and Parallel Databases, June 2013, 1120 downloads.
- R. Dharurkar, "Context-Aware Middleware for Activity Recognition", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2011, 1027 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and e., "A more appropriate Protein Classification using Data Mining", Article, journal of theoretical and applied information technology, November 2010.
- W. Li, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Policy-based Malicious Peer Detection in Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Information Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust (PASSAT 2009), August 2009, 2171 downloads, 4 citations.
- S. Dornbush, J. English, T. Oates, Z. Segall, and A. Joshi, "XPod: A Human Activity Aware Learning Mobile Music Player", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Ambient Intelligence, 20th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-2007), January 2007, 3694 downloads, 13 citations.
- A. Patwardhan, F. Perich, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Querying in Packs: Trustworthy Data Management in Ad Hoc Networks", Article, International Journal of Wireless Information Networks, June 2006, 3338 downloads, 5 citations.
- S. Dornbush, K. Fisher, K. McKay, A. Prikhodko, and Z. Segall, "XPod a human activity and emotion aware mobile music player", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Mobile Technology, Applications and Systems, November 2005, 7159 downloads, 18 citations.
- A. Patwardhan, F. Perich, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Active Collaborations for Trustworthy Data Management in Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Sensor Systems, November 2005, 2920 downloads, 11 citations.
- L. Ding, "Weaving the Web of Belief into the Semantic Web", Misc, submitted to WWW2004, May 2004, 6666 downloads.
- D. Chakraborty, F. Perich, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Middleware for Mobile Information Access", InProceedings, 5th International Workshop on Mobility in Databases and Distributed Systems (MDDS 2002), September 2002, 3503 downloads, 17 citations.
- F. Perich, "A Service for Aggregating and Interpreting Contextual Information", TechReport, Hewlett-Packard Laboratories, August 2002.
- D. Chakraborty, F. Perich, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Middleware for Mobile Information Systems", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, March 2002, 3334 downloads.
- Welcome to the Splogosphere
December 16, 2005
- Modeling and Extracting information about Cybersecurity Events from Text
May 16, 2017
- A Multilayer Framework to Catch Data Exfiltration
June 5, 2013
- Situation Aware Intrusion Detection Model
April 19, 2012
- Visiting students' presentations - Social Media Analytics
February 16, 2012
- Masters Thesis Research Update - Amey and Nikhil
December 13, 2011
- Masters Thesis Research Proposal: Amey Sane and Nikhil Puranik
September 27, 2011
- Context-Aware Middleware for Activity Recognition
May 19, 2011
- Cost-Sensitive Information Acquisition for Prediction
April 21, 2010
- Security Through Policy and Trust in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
November 3, 2009
- The Comparison of Online Social Networks in Terms of Structure and Evolution
May 1, 2008