- Y. Peng, Z. Ding, R. Pan, Y. Yu, B. Kulvatunyou, N. Ivezik, A. Jones, and H. Cho, "A Probabilistic Framework for Semantic Similarity and Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2007 Industrial Engineering Research Conference, May 2007, 2138 downloads.
- R. Pan, Y. Peng, and Z. Ding, "Belief Update in Bayesian Networks Using Uncertain Evidence", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 18th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI 2006), November 2006, 3093 downloads.
- R. Pan, "Semantic-Linked Bayesian Networks: A Framework for Bayesian Network Mapping", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2006.
- R. Pan, Z. Ding, Y. Yu, and Y. Peng, "A Bayesian Network Approach to Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fourth International Semantic Web Conference, November 2005, 4132 downloads, 91 citations.
- Z. Ding, Y. Peng, and R. Pan, "BayesOWL: Uncertainty Modeling in Semantic Web Ontologies", InBook, Soft Computing in Ontologies and Semantic Web, October 2005, 3317 downloads, 48 citations.
- Y. Peng and Z. Ding, "Modifying Bayesian Networks by Probability Constraints", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 21st Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence, July 2005, 2483 downloads, 18 citations.
- Z. Ding, Y. Peng, and R. Pan, "A Bayesian Approach to Uncertainty Modeling in OWL Ontology", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Intelligent Systems - Theory and Applications, November 2004, 3881 downloads, 2 citations.
- W. Watthayu and Y. Peng, "A Bayesian network based framework for multi-criteria decision making", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis, August 2004, 8193 downloads, 18 citations.
- Z. Ding and Y. Peng, "A Probabilistic Extension to Ontology Language OWL", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 37th Hawaii International Conference On System Sciences (HICSS-37)., January 2004, 5761 downloads, 154 citations.