- Z. Syed, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Wikitology: Wikipedia as an ontology", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing Conference, October 2008.
- Z. Syed, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Wikipedia as an Ontology for Describing Documents", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media, March 2008, 8887 downloads, 34 citations.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "SVMs for the Blogosphere: Blog Identification and Splog Detection", InProceedings, AAAI Spring Symposium on Computational Approaches to Analysing Weblogs, March 2006, 12706 downloads, 112 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou, "Yahoo as an Ontology - using Yahoo categories to describe documents", InProceedings, ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM'99), November 1999, 4248 downloads, 152 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou, "Experiments on using Yahoo! categories to describe documents", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IJCAI99 Workshop on Intelligent Information Integration, July 1999, 2002 downloads, 2 citations.
- Z. Syed and A. Joshi, "Wikitology: Using Wikipedia as an Ontology", TechReport, February 2008, 5977 downloads.
- Wikipedia as an ontology for describing documents
October 29, 2007