- A. Renjan, K. P. Joshi, S. N. Narayanan, and A. Joshi, "DAbR: Dynamic Attribute-based Reputation scoring for Malicious IP Address Detection", InProceedings, IEEE Intelligence and Security Informatics (IEEE ISI) 2018, November 2018, 306 downloads.
- A. Padia, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "SURFACE: Semantically Rich Fact Validation with Explanations", InCollection, arXiv, November 2018, 114 downloads.
- A. Padia, D. Martin, and P. Patel-Schneider, "Automating Class/Instance Representational Choices in Knowledge Bases", InProceedings, Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management (EKAW 2018), October 2018.
- A. Padia, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "KG Cleaner: Identifying and Correcting Errors Produced by Information Extraction Systems", InCollection, arXiv, August 2018, 138 downloads.
- P. K. Das, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "App behavioral analysis using system calls", InProceedings, 2017 IEEE Conference on Computer Communications Workshops (INFOCOM WKSHPS): MobiSec 2017: Security, Privacy, and Digital Forensics of Mobile Systems and Networks, May 2017, 838 downloads.
- T. W. Satyapanich and T. Finin, "Event Nugget Detection Task: UMBC systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 9th Text Analysis Worksho, November 2016, 625 downloads.
- J. Gholap, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, R. Chintalapati, H. Marwaha, and K. Modi, "Collaborative data mining for clinical trial analytics", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM), November 2015, 851 downloads.
- Y. Feng, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, N. Rishe, M. A. Grasso, and A. Niskar, "Poster: Classifying primary outcomes in rheumatoid arthritis: Knowledge discovery from clinical trial metadata", InProceedings, 2015 IEEE 5th International Conference on Computational Advances in Bio and Medical Sciences (ICCABS), November 2015, 442 downloads.
- T. W. Satyapanich and T. Finin, "Event Nugget Detection using Thresholding and Classification Techniques", InProceedings, Eighth Text Analysis Conference, November 2015, 525 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Topic Modeling for RDF Graphs", InProceedings, 3rd International Workshop on Linked Data for Information Extraction, 14th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2015, 974 downloads.
- J. Martineau, "Identifying and Isolating Text Classification Signals from Domain and Genre Noise for Sentiment Analysis", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2011, 1906 downloads.
- C. Lee, Y. H. Lee, Y. Peng, and H. Cho, "A Supplier Discovery Framework For Effective And Efficient Configuration Of A Supply Chain", Article, International Journal of Industrial Engineering,, November 2011, 1072 downloads.
- D. Dalvi, "Clinical-Genomic Analysis for Disease Prediction", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2011, 1080 downloads.
- N. Chinnam, "Group recognition in social networks", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, June 2011, 2235 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and e., "A more appropriate Protein Classification using Data Mining", Article, journal of theoretical and applied information technology, November 2010.
- J. Martineau, T. Finin, A. Joshi, and S. Patel, "Improving Binary Classification on Text Problems using Differential Word Features", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 18th ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, November 2009, 4100 downloads, 4 citations.
- D. Chinavle, P. Kolari, T. Oates, and T. Finin, "Ensembles in Adversarial Classification for Spam", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 18th ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, November 2009, 3443 downloads, 1 citation.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Quality metrics for Virtualized IT Services on the Cloud", InProceedings, Proceedings of 18th Annual Frontiers in Service Conference, Hawaii, 2009, October 2009.
- J. Martineau and T. Finin, "Delta TFIDF: An Improved Feature Space for Sentiment Analysis", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third AAAI Internatonal Conference on Weblogs and Social Media, May 2009, 6202 downloads, 5 citations.
- J. Martineau and M. Hurst, "Blog Link Classification", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2008), March 2008, 816 downloads, 1 citation.
- Y. Yu and Y. Peng, "Learning the Semantic Meaning of a Concept from the Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 20th Conference of the Canadian Society for Computational Studies of Intelligence, May 2007, 1746 downloads.
- P. Kolari, A. Java, T. Finin, J. Mayfield, A. Joshi, and J. Martineau, "Blog Track Open Task: Spam Blog Classification", InCollection, TREC 2006 Blog Track Notebook, November 2006, 7677 downloads, 11 citations.
- J. Parker, A. Patwardhan, and A. Joshi, "Cross-layer Analysis for Detecting Wireless Misbehaviour", Proceedings, IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference Special Sessions, January 2006, 3763 downloads, 13 citations.
- R. Pan, Z. Ding, Y. Yu, and Y. Peng, "A Bayesian Network Approach to Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fourth International Semantic Web Conference, November 2005, 3863 downloads, 91 citations.
- W. Wilson, Y. Peng, and L. L. Augsburger, "Generalization of a Prototype Intelligent Hybrid System for Hard Gelatin Capsule Formulation Development", Article, AAPS PharmSciTech, October 2005, 1771 downloads.
- Z. Ding, Y. Peng, R. Pan, and Y. Yu, "A Bayesian Methodology towards Automatic Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI-05 C&O Workshop on Contexts and Ontologies: Theory, Practice and Applications, July 2005, 4634 downloads, 20 citations.
- T. Briggs and T. Oates, "Discovering Domain-Specific Composite Kernels", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Twentieth National Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the Seventeenth Annual Conference on Innovative Applications of Artificial intelligence, July 2005, 1632 downloads.
- J. Undercofer, "Intrusion Detection: Modeling System State to Detect and Classify Aberrant Behavior", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, February 2004, 6885 downloads.
- J. Undercofer, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and J. Pinkston, "Using DAML+ OIL to classify intrusive behaviours", Article, Knowledge Engineering Review, January 2004, 834 downloads, 3 citations.
- A. Joshi, "On Web, Semantics, and Data Mining: Intrusion Detection as a Case Study", InProceedings, Proceedings of the NSF Workshop on Next Generation Data Mining, May 2003, 2765 downloads, 4 citations.
- G. Kalra, Y. Peng, M. Guo, and L. L. Augsburger, "A hybrid intelligent system for formulation of BCS Class II drugs in hard gelatin capsules", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Neural Information Processing, November 2002, 3908 downloads.
- S. Prasad, Y. Peng, and T. Finin, "Using Explicit Information To Map Between Two Ontologies", InProceedings, AAMAS 2002 Workshop on Ontologies and Agent Systems, July 2002, 2942 downloads, 19 citations.
- A. Joshi and R. Krishnapuram, "On Mining Web Access Logs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the SIGMOD Workshop on Research Issues in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, May 2000, 2470 downloads, 122 citations.
- S. Quirolgico and K. Canfield, "Communicating neural network knowledge between agents in a simulated aerial reconnaissance system", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Agent Systems and Applications,, October 1999, 2322 downloads, 5 citations.
- R. Kass and T. Finin, "The Role of User Models in Cooperative Interactive Systems", Article, International Journal of Intelligent Systems, January 1989, 1101 downloads.
- T. Finin, "Interactive classification: A technique for acquiring and maintaining knowledge bases", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, October 1986, 2043 downloads, 19 citations.
- T. Finin, "Interactive classification: a technique for acquiring and maintaining knowledge bases", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, September 1986, 616 downloads.
- T. Kamdar and A. Joshi, "On Creating Adaptive Web Servers Using Weblog Mining", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2000, 3481 downloads.
- Computational Image Classification
- Cross-layer Analysis for Detecting Wireless Misbehavior
- Cross-layer Analysis for Detecting Wireless Misbehavior
- Detecting Domain Shift
- Learning the Semantic Meaning of a Concept from the Web
- Video Segmentation -- Critical View
- Wikitology: A Wikipedia Derived Knowledge Base
- Topic Modeling for RDF Graphs
September 21, 2015
- Analytics for Detecting Web and Social Media Abuse
March 16, 2012
- Masters Thesis Research Update - Amey and Nikhil
December 13, 2011
- Classification of patients using novel multivariate time series representations of physiological data
November 29, 2011
- Masters Thesis Research Proposal : Entity Linking and Disambiguation for Smartphone platforms
October 11, 2011
- Masters Thesis Research Proposal: Amey Sane and Nikhil Puranik
September 27, 2011
- Group recognition in Social Networks
May 17, 2011
- Metareasoning in Adaptive Systems
March 4, 2011
- Social media analytics
October 12, 2010
- Detecting Domain Shift
September 3, 2010