- A. Bandi, K. P. Joshi, and V. Mulwad, "Affinity Propagation Initialisation Based Proximity Clustering For Labeling in Natural Language Based Big Data Systems", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2020), May 2020, 120 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Modeling the Evolution of Climate Change Assessment Research Using Dynamic Topic Models and Cross-Domain Divergence Maps", InProceedings, AAAI Spring Symposium on AI for Social Good, March 2017, 1477 downloads.
- A. Kench, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, N. Rishe, M. A. Grasso, and A. Niskar, "Clinico-genomic Data Analytics for Precision Diagnosis and Disease Management", InProceedings, International Conference on Healthcare Informatics (ICHI), November 2015, 982 downloads.
- J. Gholap, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, R. Chintalapati, H. Marwaha, and K. Modi, "Collaborative data mining for clinical trial analytics", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM), November 2015, 1081 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Topic Modeling for RDF Graphs", InProceedings, 3rd International Workshop on Linked Data for Information Extraction, 14th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2015, 1206 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, "Entity Disambiguation for Wild Big Data Using Multi-Level Clustering", InProceedings, Doctoral Consortium, 14th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2015, 686 downloads.
- T. Finin, P. McNamee, D. Lawrie, J. Mayfield, and C. Harmon, "Hot Stuff at Cold Start: HLTCOE participation at TAC 2014", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 7th Text Analysis Conference, October 2014, 1012 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, "Online unsupervised coreference resolution for semi-structured heterogeneous data", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 11th International Semantic Web Conference, November 2012, 780 downloads.
- A. Joshi and P. Kumaraguru, "Identifying and characterizing user communities on Twitter during crisis events", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2012 workshop on Data-driven user behavioral modelling and mining from social media, October 2012, 1203 downloads.
- C. Lee, Y. H. Lee, Y. Peng, and H. Cho, "A Supplier Discovery Framework For Effective And Efficient Configuration Of A Supply Chain", Article, International Journal of Industrial Engineering,, November 2011, 1197 downloads.
- D. Dalvi, "Clinical-Genomic Analysis for Disease Prediction", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2011, 1239 downloads.
- M. Kewalramani, "Community Detection in Twitter", MastersThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, May 2011, 2605 downloads.
- A. Karandikar, "Clustering short status messages: A topic model based approach", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2010, 9602 downloads.
- A. Java, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Detecting Commmunities via Simultaneous Clustering of Graphs and Folksonomies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Tenth Workshop on Web Mining and Web Usage Analysis (WebKDD), August 2008, 6294 downloads, 5 citations.
- A. Karandikar, A. Java, A. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, and Y. Yesha, "Second Space: A Generative Model For The Blogosphere", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2008), March 2008, 4446 downloads, 1 citation.
- A. Karandikar, "Generative Model To Construct Blog and Post Networks In Blogosphere", MastersThesis, University of Maryland at Baltimore County, May 2007, 8333 downloads, 3 citations.
- S. Dornbush and A. Joshi, "StreetSmart Traffic: Discovering and Disseminating Automobile Congestion Using VANETs", InProceedings, Vehicular Technology Conference, April 2007, 3819 downloads, 40 citations.
- S. Dornbush, "StreetSmart Traffic: Discovering and Disseminating Automobile Congestion Using VANET's", MastersThesis, UMBC, August 2006, 2785 downloads.
- J. Undercofer, "Intrusion Detection: Modeling System State to Detect and Classify Aberrant Behavior", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, February 2004, 7060 downloads.
- A. Joshi and H. Shah, "Fuzzy Clustering for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 12th IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, April 2003, 51 citations.
- E. Perlman and A. Java, "Predictive Mining of Time Series Data in Astronomy", Article, Astronomical Data Analysis Software and Systems XII ASP Conference Series, January 2003, 2251 downloads, 12 citations.
- A. Joshi and R. Krishnapuram, "On Mining Web Access Logs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the SIGMOD Workshop on Research Issues in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, May 2000, 2618 downloads, 122 citations.
- O. Nasraoui, R. Krishnapuram, and A. Joshi, "Relational Clustering Based on a New Robust Estimator with Application to Web Mining", InProceedings, North American Fuzzy Info. Proc. Society (NAFIPS 99), October 1999, 3108 downloads, 44 citations.
- T. Kamdar and A. Joshi, "On Creating Adaptive Web Servers Using Weblog Mining", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2000, 3605 downloads.
- Z. Jiang, A. Joshi, R. Krishnapuram, and L. Yi, "Retriever: Improving Web Search Engine Results Using Clustering", TechReport, University of Maryland Baltimore County, October 2000, 3284 downloads.
- Topic Modeling for RDF Graphs
September 21, 2015
- Community Detection in Twitter
May 16, 2011
- Social media analytics
October 12, 2010
- Clustering short status messages: a topic model based approach
July 26, 2010
- A Hybrid Approach to Unsupervised Relation Discovery via Linguistic Analysis, Entropy-based Label Ranking and Semantic Typing
October 27, 2009
- Stochastic and Iterative Techniques for Relational Data Clustering
April 13, 2009
- Mining Social Media Communities and Content
October 16, 2008
- Information Extraction via Automatic Generation of Semantic Classifiers
September 16, 2008
- Using Automatic Word Sense Discrimination to generate a Semantic Lexicon
July 7, 2008
- Probabilistic Approximate Algorithms for Distributed Data Mining in Peer-to-Peer Networks
April 28, 2008