- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Modeling the Evolution of Climate Change Assessment Research Using Dynamic Topic Models and Cross-Domain Divergence Maps", InProceedings, AAAI Spring Symposium on AI for Social Good, March 2017, 1071 downloads.
- A. Kench, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, N. Rishe, M. A. Grasso, and A. Niskar, "Clinico-genomic Data Analytics for Precision Diagnosis and Disease Management", InProceedings, International Conference on Healthcare Informatics (ICHI), November 2015, 673 downloads.
- J. Gholap, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, R. Chintalapati, H. Marwaha, and K. Modi, "Collaborative data mining for clinical trial analytics", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM), November 2015, 725 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Topic Modeling for RDF Graphs", InProceedings, 3rd International Workshop on Linked Data for Information Extraction, 14th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2015, 864 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, "Entity Disambiguation for Wild Big Data Using Multi-Level Clustering", InProceedings, Doctoral Consortium, 14th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2015, 485 downloads.
- T. Finin, P. McNamee, D. Lawrie, J. Mayfield, and C. Harmon, "Hot Stuff at Cold Start: HLTCOE participation at TAC 2014", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 7th Text Analysis Conference, October 2014, 678 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, "Online unsupervised coreference resolution for semi-structured heterogeneous data", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 11th International Semantic Web Conference, November 2012, 623 downloads.
- A. Joshi and P. Kumaraguru, "Identifying and characterizing user communities on Twitter during crisis events", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2012 workshop on Data-driven user behavioral modelling and mining from social media, October 2012, 999 downloads.
- C. Lee, Y. H. Lee, Y. Peng, and H. Cho, "A Supplier Discovery Framework For Effective And Efficient Configuration Of A Supply Chain", Article, International Journal of Industrial Engineering,, November 2011, 1011 downloads.
- D. Dalvi, "Clinical-Genomic Analysis for Disease Prediction", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2011, 987 downloads.
- M. Kewalramani, "Community Detection in Twitter", MastersThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, May 2011, 2195 downloads.
- A. Karandikar, "Clustering short status messages: A topic model based approach", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2010, 9017 downloads.
- A. Java, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Detecting Commmunities via Simultaneous Clustering of Graphs and Folksonomies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Tenth Workshop on Web Mining and Web Usage Analysis (WebKDD), August 2008, 5734 downloads, 5 citations.
- A. Karandikar, A. Java, A. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, and Y. Yesha, "Second Space: A Generative Model For The Blogosphere", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2008), March 2008, 4019 downloads, 1 citation.
- A. Karandikar, "Generative Model To Construct Blog and Post Networks In Blogosphere", MastersThesis, University of Maryland at Baltimore County, May 2007, 7703 downloads, 3 citations.
- S. Dornbush and A. Joshi, "StreetSmart Traffic: Discovering and Disseminating Automobile Congestion Using VANETs", InProceedings, Vehicular Technology Conference, April 2007, 3558 downloads, 40 citations.
- S. Dornbush, "StreetSmart Traffic: Discovering and Disseminating Automobile Congestion Using VANET's", MastersThesis, UMBC, August 2006, 2398 downloads.
- J. Undercofer, "Intrusion Detection: Modeling System State to Detect and Classify Aberrant Behavior", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, February 2004, 6802 downloads.
- A. Joshi and H. Shah, "Fuzzy Clustering for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 12th IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, April 2003, 51 citations.
- E. Perlman and A. Java, "Predictive Mining of Time Series Data in Astronomy", Article, Astronomical Data Analysis Software and Systems XII ASP Conference Series, January 2003, 2077 downloads, 12 citations.
- A. Joshi and R. Krishnapuram, "On Mining Web Access Logs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the SIGMOD Workshop on Research Issues in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, May 2000, 2409 downloads, 122 citations.
- O. Nasraoui, R. Krishnapuram, and A. Joshi, "Relational Clustering Based on a New Robust Estimator with Application to Web Mining", InProceedings, North American Fuzzy Info. Proc. Society (NAFIPS 99), October 1999, 2891 downloads, 44 citations.
- T. Kamdar and A. Joshi, "On Creating Adaptive Web Servers Using Weblog Mining", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2000, 3429 downloads.
- Z. Jiang, A. Joshi, R. Krishnapuram, and L. Yi, "Retriever: Improving Web Search Engine Results Using Clustering", TechReport, University of Maryland Baltimore County, October 2000, 3097 downloads.
- Topic Modeling for RDF Graphs
September 21, 2015
- Community Detection in Twitter
May 16, 2011
- Social media analytics
October 12, 2010
- Clustering short status messages: a topic model based approach
July 26, 2010
- A Hybrid Approach to Unsupervised Relation Discovery via Linguistic Analysis, Entropy-based Label Ranking and Semantic Typing
October 27, 2009
- Stochastic and Iterative Techniques for Relational Data Clustering
April 13, 2009
- Mining Social Media Communities and Content
October 16, 2008
- Information Extraction via Automatic Generation of Semantic Classifiers
September 16, 2008
- Using Automatic Word Sense Discrimination to generate a Semantic Lexicon
July 7, 2008
- Probabilistic Approximate Algorithms for Distributed Data Mining in Peer-to-Peer Networks
April 28, 2008