- K. Khanna, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "On Detecting False Data Injection with Limited Network Information using Statistical Techniques", InProceedings, IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, Chicago, 2017, November 2016, 537 downloads.
- B. Thuraisingham, M. Kantarcioglu, K. Hamlen, L. Khan, T. Finin, A. Joshi, T. Oates, and E. Bertino, "A Data Driven Approach for the Science of Cyber Security: Challenges and Directions", InProceedings, IEEE Conference on Information Reuse and Integration,, July 2016, 1159 downloads.
- Z. Syed, T. Finin, A. Padia, and M. L. Mathews, "Supporting Situationally Aware Cybersecurity Systems", TechReport, University of Maryland Baltimore County, September 2015, 1446 downloads.
- W. Li, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "SVM-CASE: An SVM-based Context Aware Security Framework for Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks", InProceedings, 82nd IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, September 2015, 1170 downloads.
- Modeling and Extracting information about Cybersecurity Events from Text
May 16, 2017
- Information Extraction of Security related entities and concepts from unstructured text
April 1, 2013
- Information Extraction of Security related entities, concepts and relations from unstructured text
October 22, 2012
- Cyber Security Situation Awareness and Impact Assessment: Issues, Models and Applications
November 8, 2011
- SAP-LAP Policy Paradigm – Application for Cyber Security
April 12, 2011
- Security of Industrial Control Systems. How Is It Different from IT Cyber Security?
December 10, 2010
- Towards Cooperative Autonomous Resilient Defenses in Cyberspace
October 22, 2010
- Cyber Security and the Weakest Link
October 19, 2004