Tags: hybrid system
- J. Sleeman, J. E. Dorband, and M. Halem, "A Hybrid Quantum Enabled RBM Advantage: Convolutional Autoencoders for Quantum Image Compression and Generative Learning", Article, arXiv preprint arXiv:2001.11946, January 2020, 192 downloads.
- Y. Peng and L. L. Augsburger, "Knowledge-Based Systems and Other AI Applications for Tableting", InBook, Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, January 2008, 2833 downloads.
- W. Wilson, Y. Peng, and L. L. Augsburger, "Generalization of a Prototype Intelligent Hybrid System for Hard Gelatin Capsule Formulation Development", Article, AAPS PharmSciTech, October 2005, 1941 downloads.
- G. Kalra, Y. Peng, M. Guo, and L. L. Augsburger, "A hybrid intelligent system for formulation of BCS Class II drugs in hard gelatin capsules", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Neural Information Processing, November 2002, 4097 downloads.
- M. Guo, G. Kalra, W. Wilson, Y. Peng, and L. L. Augsburger, "A Prototype Intelligent Hybrid System for Hard Gelatin Capsule Formulation Development", Article, Pharmaceutical Technology, September 2002, 17348 downloads, 8 citations.