- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, M. Cane, and M. Halem, "Discovering Scientific Influence using Cross-Domain Dynamic Topic Modeling", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, December 2017, 366 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, "Dynamic Data Assimilation for Topic Modeling (DDATM)", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2017.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Modeling the Evolution of Climate Change Assessment Research Using Dynamic Topic Models and Cross-Domain Divergence Maps", InProceedings, AAAI Spring Symposium on AI for Social Good, March 2017, 1072 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Advanced Large Scale Cross Domain Temporal Topic Modeling Algorithms to Infer the Influence of Recent Research on IPCC Assessment Reports", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting 2016, December 2016, 876 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Dynamic Topic Modeling to Infer the Influence of Research Citations on IPCC Assessment Reports", InProceedings, Big Data Challenges, Research, and Technologies in the Earth and Planetary Sciences Workshop, IEEE Int. Conf. on Big Data, December 2016, 659 downloads.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, P. Pappachan, R. Yus, P. K. Das, and E. Mena, "Privacy in a World of Mobile Devices", InProceedings, NSF Workshop on Big Data Security and Privacy, September 2014, 747 downloads.
- D. Dalvi, "Clinical-Genomic Analysis for Disease Prediction", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2011, 987 downloads.
- Z. Syed, "Wikitology: A novel hybrid knowledge base derived from wikipedia", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2010, 702 downloads.
- A. Java, "Mining Social Media Communities and Content", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2008, 53142 downloads.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, P. Kolari, A. Java, A. Kale, and A. Karandikar, "The Information ecology of social media and online communities", Article, AI Magazine, September 2008, 5799 downloads, 11 citations.
- P. Kolari, "Detecting Spam Blogs: An Adaptive Online Approach", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Dissertation, December 2007, 7348 downloads, 3 citations.
- O. V. Ratsimor, "Opportunistic Bartering of Digital Goods and Services in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2007, 2136 downloads.
- S. Balijepalli, "Blogvox2: A Modular Domain Independent Sentiment Analysis System", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, June 2007, 6807 downloads, 1 citation.
- A. Kale, "Modeling Trust and Influence in Blogosphere using Link Polarity", MastersThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, April 2007, 10097 downloads, 36 citations.
- A. Java, "A Framework for Modeling Influence, Opinions and Structure in Social Media", InProceedings, 22nd Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2007), April 2007, 4449 downloads, 4 citations.
- A. Java, P. Kolari, T. Finin, A. Joshi, and T. Oates, "Feeds That Matter: A Study of Bloglines Subscriptions", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2007), March 2007, 5849 downloads, 17 citations.
- A. Kale, A. Karandikar, P. Kolari, A. Java, and A. Joshi, "Modeling Trust and Influence in the Blogosphere Using Link Polarity", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2007), March 2007, 4169 downloads, 36 citations.
- R. Pan, "Semantic-Linked Bayesian Networks: A Framework for Bayesian Network Mapping", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2006.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Declarative Policies for Describing Web Service Capabilities and Constraints", InProceedings, W3C Workshop on Constraints and Capabilities for Web Services, October 2004, 7528 downloads, 23 citations.
- W. Watthayu and Y. Peng, "A Bayesian network based framework for multi-criteria decision making", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis, August 2004, 7535 downloads, 18 citations.
- W. Jensen, S. Gavrila, and V. Korolev, "Picture Password: A Visual Login Technique for Mobile Devices", Article, NISTIR 7030, July 2003.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "On Using a Warehouse to Analyze Web Logs", InCollection, Distributed and Parallel Databases, March 2003, 2432 downloads, 20 citations.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, Y. Yesha, and R. Krishnapuram, "Warehousing and Mining Web Logs", InProceedings, Workshop on Web Information and Data Management, 1999 ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM'99), November 1999, 3352 downloads, 60 citations.
- R. Kass and T. Finin, "The Role of User Models in Cooperative Interactive Systems", Article, International Journal of Intelligent Systems, January 1989, 1034 downloads.
- A. Kale, P. Kolari, A. Java, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "On Modeling Trust in Social Media using Link Polarity", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2007, 2928 downloads.
- A. Java, P. Kolari, T. Finin, and T. Oates, "Modeling the Spread of Influence on the Blogosphere", TechReport, UMBC TR-CS-06-03, March 2006, 11076 downloads, 47 citations.
- Looking back at the ebiquity research group's 2006
January 1, 2007
- UMBC researchers investigate the Blogosphere
September 5, 2006
- Masters Thesis Research Update: Sandhya Krishnan
October 8, 2012
- Wikitology: A Novel Hybrid Knowledge Base Derived from Wikipedia
July 19, 2010
- Multivariate Time Series Analysis of Physiological and Clinical Data
September 23, 2009
- Understanding RSM: Relief Social Media
September 15, 2009
- Textual Representations for Corpus-Based Bilingual Retrieval
November 24, 2008
- Communities in Social Media: Reflections on Semantics, Intention and Influence
August 28, 2008
- Communities in Social Media: An Eyepiece into Context, User Intention and Influence
June 30, 2008
- Detecting Spam Blogs: An Adaptive Online Approach
September 25, 2007
- Opportunistic Bartering Of Digital Goods and Services
August 3, 2007
- Blogvox2: A Modular Domain Independent Sentiment Analysis System
June 7, 2007