- U. Lokala, F. Lamay, R. Daniulaityte, M. Gaur, A. Gyrard, K. Thirunarayan, U. Kursuncu, and A. Sheth, "Drug Abuse Ontology to Harness Web-Based Data for Substance Use Epidemiology Research: Ontology Development Study", Article, JMIR Public Health and Surveillance, December 2022, 156 downloads.
- F. Lu, J. Munoz, M. Fuchs, T. LeBlond, E. Zaresky-Williams, E. Raff, F. Ferraro, and B. Testa, "A General Framework for Auditing Differentially Private Machine Learning", InProceedings, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, November 2022, 43 downloads.
- R. Razavisousan and K. P. Joshi, "Building Textual Fuzzy Interpretive Structural Modeling to Analyze Factors of Student Mobility Based on User Generated Content", Article, International Journal of Information Management Data Insights, November 2022, 236 downloads.
- A. Chio, D. Jiang, P. Gupta, G. Bouloukakis, R. Yus, S. Dixit, and N. Venkatasubramanian, "SmartSPEC: Customizable Smart Space Datasets via Event-driven Simulations", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom), March 2022, 75 downloads.
- R. Walid, K. P. Joshi, and S. Choi, "Secure Cloud EHR with Semantic Access Control, Searchable Encryption and Attribute Revocation", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Digital Health (ICDH) 2021 in IEEE World Congress on Services 2021, September 2021, 395 downloads.
- R. Razavisousan and K. P. Joshi, "Analyzing GDPR compliance in Cloud Services' privacy policies using Textual Fuzzy Interpretive Structural Modeling (TFISM)", InProceedings, IEEE International Services Computing Conference (SCC) 2021 in IEEE World Congress on Services 2021, September 2021, 334 downloads.
- D. Ziaei, J. Sleeman, M. Halem, V. Caicedo, R. M. Delgado, and B. Demoz, "Convolutional LSTM for Planetary Boundary Layer Height (PBLH) Prediction", InProceedings, AAAI 2021 Spring Symposium on Combining Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with Physical Sciences, March 2021, 303 downloads.
- R. Razavisousan and K. P. Joshi, "Two Tier Analysis of Social Media Collaboration for Student Migration", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing (IEEE CIC), 2019, December 2019, 457 downloads.
- L. Elluri, V. Mandalapu, and N. Roy, "Developing Machine Learning based Predictive Models for Smart Policing", InProceedings, International Conference on Smart Computing (SMARTCOMP), June 2019, 395 downloads.
- Y. H. Lee and Y. Peng, "A Framework for Developing Manufacturing Service Capability Information Model", InProceedings, IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, September 2013.
- R. Lal, "Information Extraction of Security related entities and concepts from unstructured text.", MastersThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, May 2013, 2144 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, Y. Yesha, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A policy-based cloud broker for the VCL platform", Article, International Journal of Cloud Computing, January 2013, 1699 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, Y. Yesha, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Policy based Cloud Services on a VCL platform", InProceedings, Proceedings of the first International IBM Cloud Academy Conference (ICA CON 2012), April 2012, 2739 downloads.
- R. Pan, Z. Ding, Y. Yu, and Y. Peng, "A Bayesian Network Approach to Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fourth International Semantic Web Conference, November 2005, 4427 downloads, 91 citations.
- Z. Ding, Y. Peng, R. Pan, and Y. Yu, "A Bayesian Methodology towards Automatic Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI-05 C&O Workshop on Contexts and Ontologies: Theory, Practice and Applications, July 2005, 5011 downloads, 20 citations.
- O. Streltchenko, Y. Yesha, and T. Finin, "Multi-agent simulation of financial markets", InBook, Formal Modeling in Electronic Commerce: Representation, Inference, and Strategic Interaction, December 2004, 3256 downloads, 8 citations.
- L. Kagal, "A Policy-Based Approach to Governing Autonomous Behavior in Distributed Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, September 2004, 10 citations.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, D. P. McKay, and R. McEntire, "KQML as an agent communication language", InProceedings, Proceedings of the third international conference on Information and knowledge management , October 1994, 3096 downloads, 2225 citations.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, D. P. McKay, and R. McEntire, "KQML - A Language and Protocol for Knowledge and Information Exchange", InProceedings, 13th Int. Distributed Artificial Intelligence Workshop, July 1994, 1199 downloads.
- T. Finin, D. P. McKay, R. Fritzson, and R. McEntire, "KQML: An Information and Knowledge Exchange Protocol", InBook, Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing, January 1994, 210 downloads.
- R. Patil, R. Fikes, P. Patel-Schneider, D. P. McKay, T. Finin, T. Gruber, and R. Neches, "The DARPA Knowledge Sharing Effort: Progress Report", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Principles Of Knowledge Representation And Reasoning, August 1992, 2833 downloads, 301 citations.
- Information Extraction of Security related entities and concepts from unstructured text
April 1, 2013
- High Resolution Decadal Gridding of NASA Atmospheric Infrared Sounder (AIRS) Earth Monitoring Instrument.
March 1, 2012
- Framework for an Integrated Lifecycle of Services on the Cloud
October 12, 2010
- Learning by Reading: Automatic Knowledge Extraction Through Semantic Analysis
July 2, 2010
- Opportunistic Bartering Of Digital Goods and Services
August 3, 2007
- Aware Home
April 20, 2007
- MISSION: Multiagent Institutions for Sensor Networks
June 5, 2006
- Learning to Win
November 18, 2005
- A Model for Decentralized Information Dissemination
September 27, 2004
- A Policy-Based Approach to Governing Autonomous Behavior in Distributed Environments
September 15, 2004