- R. Walid, K. P. Joshi, and S. Choi, "Secure Cloud EHR with Semantic Access Control, Searchable Encryption and Attribute Revocation", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Digital Health (ICDH) 2021 in IEEE World Congress on Services 2021, September 2021, 90 downloads.
- R. Razavisousan and K. P. Joshi, "Analyzing GDPR compliance in Cloud Services' privacy policies using Textual Fuzzy Interpretive Structural Modeling (TFISM)", InProceedings, IEEE International Services Computing Conference (SCC) 2021 in IEEE World Congress on Services 2021, September 2021, 73 downloads.
- R. Razavisousan and K. P. Joshi, "Building Textual Fuzzy Interpretive Structural Modeling to Analyze Factors of Student Mobility", TechReport, UMBC, April 2021, 68 downloads.
- D. Ziaei, J. Sleeman, M. Halem, V. Caicedo, R. M. Delgado, and B. Demoz, "Convolutional LSTM for Planetary Boundary Layer Height (PBLH) Prediction", InProceedings, AAAI 2021 Spring Symposium on Combining Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with Physical Sciences, March 2021, 105 downloads.
- Y. H. Lee and Y. Peng, "A Framework for Developing Manufacturing Service Capability Information Model", InProceedings, IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, September 2013.
- R. Lal, "Information Extraction of Security related entities and concepts from unstructured text.", MastersThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, May 2013, 1741 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, Y. Yesha, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A policy-based cloud broker for the VCL platform", Article, International Journal of Cloud Computing, January 2013, 1547 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, Y. Yesha, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Policy based Cloud Services on a VCL platform", InProceedings, Proceedings of the first International IBM Cloud Academy Conference (ICA CON 2012), April 2012, 2459 downloads.
- R. Pan, Z. Ding, Y. Yu, and Y. Peng, "A Bayesian Network Approach to Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fourth International Semantic Web Conference, November 2005, 4257 downloads, 91 citations.
- Z. Ding, Y. Peng, R. Pan, and Y. Yu, "A Bayesian Methodology towards Automatic Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI-05 C&O Workshop on Contexts and Ontologies: Theory, Practice and Applications, July 2005, 4869 downloads, 20 citations.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, D. P. McKay, and R. McEntire, "KQML as an agent communication language", InProceedings, Proceedings of the third international conference on Information and knowledge management , October 1994, 2710 downloads, 2225 citations.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, D. P. McKay, and R. McEntire, "KQML - A Language and Protocol for Knowledge and Information Exchange", InProceedings, 13th Int. Distributed Artificial Intelligence Workshop, July 1994, 1037 downloads.
- T. Finin, D. P. McKay, R. Fritzson, and R. McEntire, "KQML: An Information and Knowledge Exchange Protocol", InBook, Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing, January 1994, 37 downloads.
- R. Patil, R. Fikes, P. Patel-Schneider, D. P. McKay, T. Finin, T. Gruber, and R. Neches, "The DARPA Knowledge Sharing Effort: Progress Report", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Principles Of Knowledge Representation And Reasoning, August 1992, 2515 downloads, 301 citations.
- Information Extraction of Security related entities and concepts from unstructured text
April 1, 2013
- High Resolution Decadal Gridding of NASA Atmospheric Infrared Sounder (AIRS) Earth Monitoring Instrument.
March 1, 2012
- Framework for an Integrated Lifecycle of Services on the Cloud
October 12, 2010
- Learning by Reading: Automatic Knowledge Extraction Through Semantic Analysis
July 2, 2010
- Opportunistic Bartering Of Digital Goods and Services
August 3, 2007
- Aware Home
April 20, 2007
- MISSION: Multiagent Institutions for Sensor Networks
June 5, 2006
- Learning to Win
November 18, 2005
- A Model for Decentralized Information Dissemination
September 27, 2004
- A Policy-Based Approach to Governing Autonomous Behavior in Distributed Environments
September 15, 2004