- P. Ranade, A. Piplai, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "CyBERT: Contextualized Embeddings for the Cybersecurity Domain", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, December 2021, 1183 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, I. Stajner, C. Keller, M. Halem, C. Hamer, R. Montuoro, B. Baker, and e., "The Integration of Artificial Intelligence for Improved Operational Air Quality Forecasting", InProceedings, AGU Fall Meeting 2021, December 2021.
- M. P. Joshi, K. P. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Delegated Authorization Framework for EHR Services using Attribute Based Encryption", Article, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, November 2021, 1272 downloads.
- S. Chukkapalli, P. Ranade, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "A Privacy Preserving Anomaly Detection Framework for Cooperative Smart Farming Ecosystem", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Trust, Privacy and Security in Intelligent Systems, and Applications, November 2021, 291 downloads.
- M. P. Joshi, K. P. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Delegated Authorization Framework for EHR Services using Attribute Based Encryption", InProceedings, IEEE World Congress on Services, September 2021, 236 downloads.
- P. Ranade, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Generating Fake Cyber Threat Intelligence Using Transformer-Based Models", Proceedings, International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2021), July 2021, 543 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, J. E. Dorband, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Multi-Qubit Correction for Quantum Annealers", Article, Nature Scientific Reports, July 2021, 430 downloads.
- A. Nagar, L. Elluri, and K. P. Joshi, "Automated Compliance of Mobile Wallet Payments for Cloud Services", InProceedings, 7th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2021), May 2021, 342 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, V. Caicedo, M. Halem, and B. Demoz, "Using Lidar and Machine Learning to Identify Planetary Boundary Layer Heights", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting Abstracts, December 2019.
- C. Kery, N. Pillai, C. Matuszek, and F. Ferraro, "Building Language-Agnostic Grounded Language Learning Systems", InProceedings, 28th International Conference on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (Ro-Man), October 2019, 325 downloads.
- K. Sane, K. P. Joshi, and S. Mittal, "A Semantic Approach for Automating Knowledge in Policies of Cyber Insurance Services", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Web Services (IEEE ICWS) 2019, July 2019, 1028 downloads.
- A. Renjan, S. N. Narayanan, and K. P. Joshi, "A Policy based Framework for Privacy-Respecting Deep Packet Inspection of High Velocity Network Traffic", InProceedings, 5th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud, May 2019, 536 downloads.
- M. P. Joshi, K. P. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Attribute Based Encryption for Secure Access to Cloud Based EHR Systems", InProceedings, International Conference on Cloud Computing, July 2018, 1765 downloads.
- A. Nagar and K. P. Joshi, "A Semantically Rich Knowledge Representation of PCI DSS for Cloud Services", InProceedings, 6th International IBM Cloud Academy Conference ICACON 2018, Japan, May 2018, 1272 downloads.
- K. Khanna, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "On Detecting False Data Injection with Limited Network Information using Statistical Techniques", InProceedings, IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, Chicago, 2017, November 2016, 772 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Using Semantic Technologies to Mine Vehicular Context for Security", InProceedings, 37th IEEE Sarnoff Symposium (2016), September 2016, 1351 downloads.
- J. Sleeman and T. Finin, "Taming Wild Big Data", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium on Natural Language Access to Big Data, November 2014, 1233 downloads.
- V. Agrawal, L. Shastri, M. Singh, and T. Finin, "Activity Context Representation: Techniques and Languages", InProceedings, February 2012, 38 downloads.
- A. Lahane, Y. Yesha, M. A. Grasso, A. Joshi, and e., "Detection of Unsafe Action from Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Video", InProceedings, Proceedings of ACM SIGHIT International Health Informatics Symposium, January 2012, 1638 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, Y. Yesha, and M. Halem, "Tracking Provenance of Earth Science Data", Article, Earth Science Informatics, November 2010, 1535 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, Y. Yesha, and M. Halem, "Provenance Artifact Identification in the Atmospheric Composition Processing System (ACPS)", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on the Theory and Practice of Provenance, February 2010, 1135 downloads, 1 citation.
- M. A. Grasso, "The Effect of Computerized Resident Sign-Out on Clarity", Proceedings, Proceedings of the AMIA 2009 Annual Symposium, November 2009, 2242 downloads.
- M. Halem, N. Most, C. Tilmes, K. Stewart, Y. Yesha, D. Chapman, and P. Nguyen, "Service-Oriented Atmospheric Radiances (SOAR): Gridding and Analysis Services for Multisensor Aqua IR Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, January 2009.
- C. Parr, J. Sachs, L. Han, and T. Wang, "RDF123 and Spotter: Tools for generating OWL and RDF for biodiversity data in spreadsheets and unstructured text", InProceedings, Proceedings of Biodiversity Information Standards Annual Conference (TDWG 2007), October 2007, 2059 downloads, 3 citations.
- L. Han, C. Parr, J. Sachs, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "RDF123: a mechanism to transform spreadsheets to RDF", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2007, 9136 downloads, 9 citations.
- C. Parr, J. Sachs, A. Parafiynyk, T. Wang, and R. Espinosa, "ETHAN: the Evolutionary Trees and Natural History Ontology", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2006, 4480 downloads, 1 citation.
- M. A. Grasso, "Interdisciplinary computer science, guest editor introduction", Article, ACM Crossroads, March 2003, 1375 downloads.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, O. V. Ratsimor, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Using Peer-to-Peer Data Routing for Infrastructure-based Wireless Networks", InProceedings, First IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications , March 2003, 2755 downloads, 11 citations.
- T. Finin and A. Joshi, "Agents, Trust, and Information Access on the Semantic Web", Article, SIGMOD Record, December 2002, 1380 downloads.
- O. V. Ratsimor, S. B. Kodeswaran, T. Finin, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Combining Infrastructure and Ad hoc Collaboration For Data Management in Mobile Wireless Networks", InProceedings, Workshop on Ad hoc Communications and Collaboration in Ubiquitous Computing Environments, November 2002, 3125 downloads, 13 citations.
- Y. Chen, Y. Peng, Y. K. Labrou, and R. S. Cost, "Negotiating agents for supply chain management", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Electronic Commerce, July 1999, 2841 downloads, 14 citations.
- Y. Chen, Y. Peng, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, and R. S. Cost, "Negotiating Agents for Supply Chain Management", InProceedings, AAAI Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Electronic Commerce, July 1999, 36 downloads.
- R. Neches, R. Fikes, T. Finin, T. Gruber, R. Patil, T. Senator, and W. Swartout, "Enabling Technology for Knowledge Sharing", Article, AI Magazine, August 1991, 2606 downloads, 1202 citations.
- Taming Wild Big Data
November 12, 2014
- Semantics for Big Data (,) Security and Privacy
September 16, 2014
- Tutorials by Center for Hybrid Multicore Productivity Research students
June 12, 2013
- Phd proposal: A Semantic Resolution Framework for Manufacturing Capability Data Integration
May 14, 2013
- An architecture for enterprise information interoperability
November 9, 2012
- Masters Thesis Research Proposal: Dibyajyoti Ghosh and Sumit More
October 4, 2011
- Negotiating Privacy, Boundaries and Visibility in a Networked World: Why We Need to Move Beyond Opt-in vs. Opt-Out
December 3, 2010
- Data Provenance Management for Earth Science Reproducibility
March 24, 2010
- Provenance Tracking in an Earth Science Data Processing System
September 30, 2009
- Selective Knowledge Transfer for Machine Learning
April 15, 2009