- R. Ayanzadeh, J. E. Dorband, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Quantum-Assisted Greedy Algorithms", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), July 2022, 131 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, J. E. Dorband, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Post-Quantum Error-Correction for Quantum Annealers", Article, arXiv:2010.00115 [quant-ph], September 2020, 208 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "An Ensemble Approach for Compressive Sensing with Quantum Annealers", InProceedings, IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, June 2020, 370 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, "Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to Advance Problem-Solving with Quantum Annealers", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2020, 522 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Solving Hard SAT Instances with Adiabatic Quantum Computers", American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting 2018, abstract #IN41B-27, December 2018.
- R. Ayanzadeh, "Quantum Artificial Intelligence for Natural Language Processing Applications", InProceedings, SIGCSE '18: Proceedings of the 49th ACM Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education, February 2018.
- J. Kim, Y. Peng, N. Ivezik, and J. Shin, "An Optimization Approach for Semantic-based XML Schema Matching", Article, International Journal of Trade, Economics, and Finance, January 2011, 1149 downloads.
- B. Aleman-Meza, M. Nagarajan, L. Ding, A. Sheth, B. Arpinar, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Scalable semantic analytics on social networks for addressing the problem of conflict of interest detection", Article, ACM Transactions on the Web, February 2008, 2946 downloads, 14 citations.
- W. Watthayu and Y. Peng, "A Bayesian network based framework for multi-criteria decision making", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis, August 2004, 8566 downloads, 18 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, "Service Discovery and Compsition in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Thesis, June 2004, 4250 downloads, 8 citations.