- R. Ayanzadeh, J. E. Dorband, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Post-Quantum Error-Correction for Quantum Annealers", Article, arXiv:2010.00115 [quant-ph], September 2020, 40 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "An Ensemble Approach for Compressive Sensing with Quantum Annealers", InProceedings, IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, June 2020, 174 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, "Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to Advance Problem-Solving with Quantum Annealers", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2020, 233 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Solving Hard SAT Instances with Adiabatic Quantum Computers", American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting 2018, abstract #IN41B-27, December 2018.
- R. Ayanzadeh, "Quantum Artificial Intelligence for Natural Language Processing Applications", InProceedings, SIGCSE '18: Proceedings of the 49th ACM Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education, February 2018.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "Bi-level Modelling of False Data Injection Attacks on Security Constrained Optimal Power Flow", Article, IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, June 2017, 507 downloads.
- Y. Gui, "Convexification and Deconvexification for Training Artificial Neural Networks", PhdThesis, May 2016, 37 downloads.
- Y. H. Lee and Y. Peng, "A Framework for Developing Manufacturing Service Capability Information Model", InProceedings, IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, September 2013.
- J. Kim, Y. Peng, N. Ivezik, and J. Shin, "An Optimization Approach for Semantic-based XML Schema Matching", Article, International Journal of Trade, Economics, and Finance, January 2011, 990 downloads.
- P. A. Kodeswaran and A. Joshi, "Towards a Declarative Framework For Managing Application and Network Adaptations", Proceedings, IEEE GlobeCom, December 2009, 1631 downloads.
- B. Aleman-Meza, M. Nagarajan, L. Ding, A. Sheth, B. Arpinar, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Scalable semantic analytics on social networks for addressing the problem of conflict of interest detection", Article, ACM Transactions on the Web, February 2008, 2772 downloads, 14 citations.
- W. Watthayu and Y. Peng, "A Bayesian network based framework for multi-criteria decision making", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis, August 2004, 8170 downloads, 18 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, "Service Discovery and Compsition in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Thesis, June 2004, 4107 downloads, 8 citations.
- O. Streltchenko, "Exploring Trading Dynamics in a Derivative Securities Market of Heterogeneous Agents", PhdThesis, UMBC, December 2003.
- L. Ding, Y. Shi, Z. Ding, and R. Pan, "UMBCTAC: A Balanced Bidding Agent", TechReport, UMBC Technical Report TR-02-15, December 2002, 4000 downloads.
- Cloud based Active Archiving Solution for Databases
November 30, 2012
- Correlation Aware Optimizations for Analytic Databases
March 9, 2012
- Privacy Preserving Distributed Data Mining: A Multi-objective Optimization and Algorithmic Game-theoretic Approach
September 16, 2009
- Use of Context and Policies in Declarative Networked Systems
May 20, 2008
- Preference Elicitation in Constraint-Based Decision Problems
April 7, 2006
- A Multi-Purpose Implementation of Mandatory Access Control in Relational Database Management Systems
November 19, 2004
- Self-Organizing Databases
April 22, 2004
- Applying AI And Multi-Agent Techniques To National Security And Business Operations
April 16, 2004