- K. Sane, K. P. Joshi, and S. Mittal, "Semantically Rich Framework to Automate Cyber Insurance Services", Article, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, November 2021, 68 downloads.
- A. Kotal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "The Effect of Text Ambiguity on creating Policy Knowledge Graphs", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Cloud Computing (BDCloud 2021), September 2021, 86 downloads.
- R. Razavisousan and K. P. Joshi, "Analyzing GDPR compliance in Cloud Services' privacy policies using Textual Fuzzy Interpretive Structural Modeling (TFISM)", InProceedings, IEEE International Services Computing Conference (SCC) 2021 in IEEE World Congress on Services 2021, September 2021, 73 downloads.
- D. L. Kim and K. P. Joshi, "A Semantically Rich Knowledge Graph to Automate HIPAA Regulations for Cloud Health IT Services", 7th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2021), May 2021, 175 downloads.
- L. Elluri, K. P. Joshi, and A. Kotal, "Measuring Semantic Similarity across EU GDPR Regulation and Cloud Privacy Policies", InProceedings, 7th International Workshop on Privacy and Security of Big Data (PSBD 2020), in conjunction with 2020 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2020), December 2020, 172 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi and S. Saha, "A Semantically Rich Framework for Knowledge Representation of Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)", Article, Digital Government: Research and Practice, December 2020, 123 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, L. Elluri, and A. Nagar, "An Integrated Knowledge Graph to Automate Cloud Data Compliance", Article, IEEE Access, November 2020, 200 downloads.
- S. Oni, Z. Chen, A. Crainiceanu, K. P. Joshi, and D. Needham, "Situation-Aware Access Control in Federated Data-as-a-Service for Maritime Search And Rescue", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (IEEE SCC), 2019, July 2019, 396 downloads.
- A. Renjan, S. N. Narayanan, and K. P. Joshi, "A Policy based Framework for Privacy-Respecting Deep Packet Inspection of High Velocity Network Traffic", InProceedings, 5th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud, May 2019, 346 downloads.
- P. Ranade, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "Using Deep Neural Networks to Translate Multi-lingual Threat Intelligence", InProceedings, IEEE Intelligence and Security Informatics (IEEE ISI) 2018, November 2018, 989 downloads.
- D. Norris, L. Mateczun, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cybersecurity at the Grassroots: American Local Governments and the Challenges of Internet Security", Article, Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, September 2018.
- P. K. Das, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Personalizing context-aware access control on mobile platforms", InProceedings, 3rd IEEE International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing, October 2017, 1293 downloads.
- P. K. Das, "Context-Dependent Privacy and Security Management on Mobile Devices", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Dissertation, August 2017, 833 downloads.
- M. P. Joshi, S. Mittal, K. P. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Semantically Rich, Oblivious Access Control Using ABAC for Secure Cloud Storage", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing, June 2017, 1263 downloads.
- P. K. Das, A. L. Kashyap, G. Singh, C. Matuszek, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Semantic knowledge and privacy in the physical web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Society, Privacy and the Semantic Web - Policy and Technology (PrivOn2016) co-located with 15th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2016), October 2016, 1805 downloads.
- P. K. Das, S. N. Narayanan, N. K. Sharma, A. Joshi, K. P. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Context-Sensitive Policy Based Security in Internet of Things", InProceedings, 2016 IEEE International Conference on Smart Computing (SMARTCOMP), May 2016, 1554 downloads.
- A. Hendre and K. P. Joshi, "A Semantic Approach to Cloud Security and Compliance", InProceedings, 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD), June 2015, 880 downloads.
- D. Norris, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cybersecurity Challenges to American State and Local Governments", InProceedings, 15th European Conference on eGovernment, June 2015.
- D. Norris, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cybersecurity Challenges to American State and Local Governments", InProceedings, 15th European Conference on eGovernment, June 2015, 928 downloads.
- R. Yus, P. Pappachan, P. K. Das, T. Finin, A. Joshi, and E. Mena, "Semantics for Privacy and Shared Context", InProceedings, Second International Workshop on Society, Privacy and the Semantic Web - Policy and Technology (PrivOn 2014), Riva del Garda (Italy), October 2014, October 2014, 1037 downloads.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, P. Pappachan, R. Yus, P. K. Das, and E. Mena, "Privacy in a World of Mobile Devices", InProceedings, NSF Workshop on Big Data Security and Privacy, September 2014, 1118 downloads.
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Conversation Policies using Permissions and Obligations", Article, Journal of Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, April 2007, 2527 downloads.
- P. Reddivari, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Policy-Based Access Control for an RDF Store", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IJCAI-07 Workshop on Semantic Web for Collaborative Knowledge Acquisition, January 2007, 7445 downloads, 34 citations.
- M. Chopra, "Applying Policy Based Access Control and XML Digital Signatures for Security in Pervasive Computing Environments", MastersThesis, May 2005, 2722 downloads.
- G. Denker, L. Kagal, and T. Finin, "Security in the Semantic Web using OWL", Article, Information Security Technical Report, January 2005, 203 downloads.
- H. Chen, T. Finin, A. Joshi, F. Perich, D. Chakraborty, and L. Kagal, "Intelligent Agents Meet the Semantic Web in Smart Spaces", Article, IEEE Internet Computing, November 2004, 5166 downloads, 156 citations.
- P. Kolari, L. Ding, L. Kagal, S. Ganjugunte, and A. Joshi, "Enhancing P3P Framework through Policies and Trust", TechReport, UMBC Technical Report, TR-CS-04-13, September 2004, 4000 downloads.
- H. Chen, F. Perich, D. Chakraborty, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Intelligent Agents Meet Semantic Web in a Smart Meeting Room", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents & Multi Agent Systems (AAMAS 2004), July 2004, 5603 downloads, 81 citations.
- L. Kagal, M. Paoucci, N. Srinivasan, G. Denker, T. Finin, and K. Sycara, "Authorization and Privacy for Semantic Web Services", Article, IEEE Intelligent Systems (Special Issue on Semantic Web Services), July 2004, 2539 downloads, 1 citation.
- P. Kolari, "Enhancing Web Privacy with Policy Language and Trust", MastersThesis, UMBC Master's thesis, May 2004, 4468 downloads.
- L. Kagal, "Rei : A Policy Language for the Me-Centric Project", TechReport, HP Labs, September 2002, 3866 downloads.
- L. Kagal, F. Perich, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Vigil: Providing Trust for Enhanced Security in Pervasive Systems", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2002, 5175 downloads, 11 citations.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "On Security in Open Multi-Agent Systems", TechReport, UMBC, March 2002, 29 downloads.
- Semantic knowledge and privacy in the physical web
September 27, 2016
- Semantics for Privacy and Context
October 20, 2014
- Masters Thesis Research Update - Anurag, Dibjyajyoti and Sumit
December 6, 2011
- Masters Thesis Research Proposal: Dibyajyoti Ghosh and Sumit More
October 4, 2011
- Group recognition in Social Networks
May 17, 2011
- Recovering from Internet Routing Failures using Declarative Policies and Argumentation Protocols
April 13, 2010
- Tutorial on XACML
February 18, 2009
- A policy-based system to determine access control in RDF stores
April 28, 2006
- Applying Policy Based Access Control and XML Digital Signatures for Security in Pervasive Computing Environments
May 6, 2005
- RAP: RDF Access-control Policies.
February 2, 2005