- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Advanced Large Scale Cross Domain Temporal Topic Modeling Algorithms to Infer the Influence of Recent Research on IPCC Assessment Reports", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting 2016, December 2016, 763 downloads.
- A. Karandikar, "Clustering short status messages: A topic model based approach", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2010, 8921 downloads.
- Y. Shi, "An Investigation of Linguistic Information for Speech Recognition Error Detection", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, October 2008, 2819 downloads.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, J. Niu, R. Sandhu, W. H. Winsborough, and B. Thuraisingham, "Role Based Access Control and OWL", InProceedings, Proceedings of the fourth OWL: Experiences and Directions Workshop, April 2008, 2560 downloads.
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Conversation Policies using Permissions and Obligations", Article, Journal of Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, April 2007, 2226 downloads.
- M. Halem, A. Patwardhan, S. Dornbush, M. Seablom, and Y. Yesha, "Sensor Web Design Studies for Realtime Dynamic Congestion Pricing", Proceedings, PerTrans07, March 2007, 3130 downloads.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, A. Joshi, and S. Greenspan, "Security and Privacy Challenges in Open and Dynamic Environments", Article, Computer, June 2006, 2459 downloads.
- A. Toninelli, J. Bradshaw, L. Kagal, and R. Montanari, "Rule-based and Ontology-based Policies: Toward a Hybrid Approach to Control Agents in Pervasive Environments", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Semantic Web and Policy Workshop, November 2005, 2267 downloads, 29 citations.
- T. Briggs and T. Oates, "Discovering Domain-Specific Composite Kernels", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Twentieth National Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the Seventeenth Annual Conference on Innovative Applications of Artificial intelligence, July 2005, 1497 downloads.
- P. Kolari, L. Ding, S. Ganjugunte, L. Kagal, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Enhancing Web Privacy Protection through Declarative Policies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Policy for Distributed Systems and Networks(POLICY 2005), June 2005, 6802 downloads, 27 citations.
- R. Masuoka, M. Chopra, Z. Song, Y. K. Labrou, L. Kagal, and T. Finin, "Policy-based Access Control for Task Computing Using Rei", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Policy Management for the Web Workshop, May 2005, 2532 downloads, 15 citations.
- M. Chopra, "Applying Policy Based Access Control and XML Digital Signatures for Security in Pervasive Computing Environments", MastersThesis, May 2005, 2580 downloads.
- A. Patwardhan, J. Parker, A. Joshi, M. Iorga, and T. Karygiannis, "Secure Routing and Intrusion Detection in Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, March 2005, 6734 downloads, 96 citations.
- A. B. Shah, "An integrated development environment for policies", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, March 2005, 2114 downloads.
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Communicative Behavior using Permissions and Obligations", InBook, Developments in Agent Communication, Eds. Frank Dignum, Rogier van Eijk, Marc-Philippe Huget, January 2005, 2756 downloads, 14 citations.
- L. Kagal, "A Policy-Based Approach to Governing Autonomous Behavior in Distributed Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, September 2004, 10 citations.
- A. Patwardhan, V. Korolev, L. Kagal, and A. Joshi, "Enforcing Policies in Pervasive Environments", InProceedings, International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking and Services, August 2004, 5087 downloads, 30 citations.
- P. Kolari, "Enhancing Web Privacy with Policy Language and Trust", MastersThesis, UMBC Master's thesis, May 2004, 4201 downloads.
- G. Denker, L. Kagal, T. Finin, K. Sycara, and M. Paoucci, "Security for DAML Web Services: Annotation and Matchmaking", InProceedings, Second International Semantic Web Conference , September 2003, 3699 downloads, 125 citations.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "A Policy Based Approach to Security for the Semantic Web", InProceedings, 2nd International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC2003), September 2003, 10472 downloads, 218 citations.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "A Policy Language for A Pervasive Computing Environment", InCollection, IEEE 4th International Workshop on Policies for Distributed Systems and Networks, June 2003, 4435 downloads, 341 citations.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, O. V. Ratsimor, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Numi: A Framework for Collaborative Data Management in a Network of InfoStations", InProceedings, UMBC SRC, November 2002, 4176 downloads.
- S. Avancha, D. Chakraborty, D. Gada, T. Kamdar, and A. Joshi, "Fast and Efficient Handoff Scheme using Forwarding Pointers and Heirarchical Foreign Agents", InProceedings, Proc. Conference on Design and Modeling of Wireless Networks, ITCom, August 2001.
- P. Kolari, L. Ding, L. Kagal, S. Ganjugunte, and A. Joshi, "Enhancing P3P Framework through Policies and Trust", TechReport, UMBC Technical Report, TR-CS-04-13, September 2004, 3538 downloads.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, O. V. Ratsimor, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Numi: A Framework for Collaborative Data Management in a Network of InfoStations", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2002, 731 downloads.
- L. Kagal, "Rei : A Policy Language for the Me-Centric Project", TechReport, HP Labs, September 2002, 3496 downloads.
- An architecture for enterprise information interoperability
November 9, 2012
- Prediction markets for fun, feedback and the future
March 17, 2011
- Clustering short status messages: a topic model based approach
July 26, 2010
- Constraining Information Flow in Social Networks with Privacy Policies
August 10, 2009
- Feature-Based Local Policy Reinforcement Learning
May 12, 2009
- Map Reduce on Heterogeneous Multi-Core clusters
April 8, 2009
- Textual Representations for Corpus-Based Bilingual Retrieval
November 24, 2008
- An Investigation of Linguistic Information for Speech Recognition
October 20, 2008
- Using Expert Traces to Reduce Training Time in Reinforcement Learning
April 21, 2008
- Transfer in the Context of Reinforcement Learning by Mapping Q-Tables
May 2, 2007