Tags: reinforcement learning
- A. Piplai, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Offline RL+CKG: A hybrid AI model for cybersecurity tasks", InProceedings, AAAI Spring Symposium on Challenges Requiring the Combination of Machine Learning and Knowledge Engineering, March 2023, 198 downloads.
- A. Piplai, M. Anoruo, K. Fasaye, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and A. Ridley, "Knowledge guided Two-player Reinforcement Learning for Cyber Attacks and Defenses", InProceedings, International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications, December 2022, 490 downloads.
- A. Piplai, P. Ranade, A. Kotal, S. Mittal, S. N. Narayanan, and A. Joshi, "Using Knowledge Graphs and Reinforcement Learning for Malware Analysis", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2020, December 2020, 909 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Reinforcement Quantum Annealing: A Hybrid Quantum Learning Automata", Article, Nature Scientific Reports, May 2020, 430 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Reinforcement Quantum Annealing: A Quantum-Assisted Learning Automata Approach", Article, arXiv:2001.00234 [quant-ph], January 2020, 555 downloads.
- Prediction markets for fun, feedback and the future
March 17, 2011
- Feature-Based Local Policy Reinforcement Learning
May 12, 2009
- Using Expert Traces to Reduce Training Time in Reinforcement Learning
April 21, 2008
- Transfer in the Context of Reinforcement Learning by Mapping Q-Tables
May 2, 2007
- META-LEVEL CONTROL IN BOUNDED-RATIONAL AGENTS
December 1, 2003