- P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and L. Zavala, "Preserving Privacy in Context-Aware Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fifth IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing, October 2011, 1700 downloads.
- L. Zhou, L. Ding, and T. Finin, "How is the Semantic Web evolving? A dynamic social network perspective", Article, Computers in Human Behavior, July 2011, 2564 downloads.
- N. Chinnam, "Group recognition in social networks", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, June 2011, 2599 downloads.
- A. Mahale, "Group Centric Information Sharing using Hierarchical Models", MastersThesis, UMBC, May 2011, 1419 downloads.
- P. Jagtap, "Privacy Preservation in Context Aware Systems", MastersThesis, May 2011, 1421 downloads.
- P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and L. Zavala, "Privacy Preservation in Context Aware Geosocial Networking Applications", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2011, 1910 downloads.
- V. Agrawal, L. Shastri, M. Singh, and T. Finin, "Activity Context Representation: Techniques and Languages", InProceedings, February 2011.
- A. Java, "Mining Social Media Communities and Content", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2008, 56509 downloads.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, P. Kolari, A. Java, A. Kale, and A. Karandikar, "The Information ecology of social media and online communities", Article, AI Magazine, September 2008, 6470 downloads, 11 citations.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, S. B. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Enforcing security in semantics driven policy based networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Data Engineering Workshops, Secure Semantic Web, April 2008, 2367 downloads.
- A. A. Nanavati, R. Singh, D. Chakraborty, K. Dasgupta, S. Mukherjea, G. Gurumurthy, and A. Joshi, "Analyzing the Structure and Evolution of Massive Telecom Graphs", Article, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, March 2008, 3130 downloads.
- K. Dasgupta, R. Singh, B. Vishwanathan, D. Chakraborty, A. Joshi, S. Mukherjea, and A. A. Nanavati, "Social ties and their relevance to churn in mobile telecom networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 11th international conference on Extending database technology: Advances in database technology, March 2008, 2615 downloads.
- B. Aleman-Meza, M. Nagarajan, L. Ding, A. Sheth, B. Arpinar, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Scalable semantic analytics on social networks for addressing the problem of conflict of interest detection", Article, ACM Transactions on the Web, February 2008, 2948 downloads, 14 citations.
- A. Joshi, T. Finin, A. Java, A. Kale, and P. Kolari, "Web 2.0 Mining: Analyzing Social Media", InProceedings, Proceedings of the NSF Symposium on Next Generation of Data Mining and Cyber-Enabled Discovery for Innovation, October 2007, 5527 downloads, 5 citations.
- A. Java, X. Song, T. Finin, and B. Tseng, "Why We Twitter: Understanding Microblogging Usage and Communities", InProceedings, Procedings of the Joint 9th WEBKDD and 1st SNA-KDD Workshop 2007, August 2007, 60671 downloads, 342 citations.
- A. Kale, P. Kolari, A. Java, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "On Modeling Trust in Social Media using Link Polarity", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2007, 3578 downloads.
- A. Kale, "Modeling Trust and Influence in Blogosphere using Link Polarity", MastersThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, April 2007, 10965 downloads, 36 citations.
- A. Kale, A. Karandikar, P. Kolari, A. Java, and A. Joshi, "Modeling Trust and Influence in the Blogosphere Using Link Polarity", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2007), March 2007, 4714 downloads, 36 citations.
- B. Aleman-Meza, M. Nagarajan, C. Ramakrishnan, A. Sheth, B. Arpinar, L. Ding, P. Kolari, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Semantic Analytics on Social Networks: Experiences in Addressing the Problem of Conflict of Interest Detection", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 15th International World Wide Web Conference,, May 2006, 3866 downloads, 106 citations.
- T. Finin, L. Ding, L. Zhou, and A. Joshi, "Social Networking on the Semantic Web", Article, The Learning Organization, December 2005, 8379 downloads, 2 citations.
- L. Ding, L. Zhou, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "How the Semantic Web is Being Used:An Analysis of FOAF Documents", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 38th International Conference on System Sciences, January 2005, 14152 downloads, 116 citations.
- L. Ding, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Analyzing Social Networks on the Semantic Web", Article, IEEE Intelligent Systems, January 2005, 8881 downloads, 20 citations.
- MS defense: Social Media Analytics: Digital Footprints
May 13, 2013
- Social Media Analytics: Digital Footprints
April 15, 2013
- Masters Thesis Research Update: Sandhya Krishnan
October 8, 2012
- Cyber-Physical Social Systems: Research Challenges
April 6, 2012
- Visiting students' presentations - Social Media Analytics
February 16, 2012
- Masters Thesis Research Update - Anurag, Dibjyajyoti and Sumit
December 6, 2011
- Finding Communities in Social Media
November 15, 2011
- Masters Thesis Research Proposal : Entity Linking and Disambiguation for Smartphone platforms
October 11, 2011
- Group recognition in Social Networks
May 17, 2011
- Privacy Preservation in Context-Aware Systems
April 27, 2011