- A. Piplai, S. Chukkapalli, and A. Joshi, "NAttack! Adversarial Attacks to bypass a GAN based classifier trained to detect Network intrusion", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud, May 2020, 780 downloads.
- A. Renjan, S. N. Narayanan, and K. P. Joshi, "A Policy based Framework for Privacy-Respecting Deep Packet Inspection of High Velocity Network Traffic", InProceedings, 5th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud, May 2019, 555 downloads.
- A. Renjan, K. P. Joshi, S. N. Narayanan, and A. Joshi, "DAbR: Dynamic Attribute-based Reputation scoring for Malicious IP Address Detection", InProceedings, IEEE Intelligence and Security Informatics (IEEE ISI) 2018, November 2018, 1562 downloads.
- P. Nimbalkar, V. Mulwad, N. Puranik, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Semantic Interpretation of Structured Log Files", InProceedings, 17th IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, July 2016, 1066 downloads.
- M. L. Mathews, P. Halvorsen, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "A Collaborative Approach to Situational Awareness for CyberSecurity", InProceedings, 8th IEEE Int. Conf. on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing, October 2012, 1924 downloads.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and F. Perich, "A Declarative Approach for Secure and Robust Routing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd ACM Workshop on Assurable & Usable Security Configuration , October 2010, 2200 downloads.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and F. Perich, "Correcting Routing Failures Using Declarative Policies and Argumentation", InProceedings, Seventh USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation, April 2010, 2469 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and e., "Modified Bully Algorithm using Election Commission", Article, MASAUM Journal of Computing(MJC), October 2009.
- M. M. Rahman and e., "Modified Bully Algorithm using Election Commission", TechReport, arXiv eprint , October 2009.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, S. B. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing semantic policies for managing BGP route dissemination", InProceedings, Automated Network Management (INFOCOM workshops), April 2008, 1637 downloads.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, P. A. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing Semantic Policies for Secure BGP Route Dissemination", TechReport, September 2007, 2430 downloads.
- O. V. Ratsimor, "Opportunistic Bartering of Digital Goods and Services in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2007, 2620 downloads.
- X. Zhu, D. Zhang, W. Li, and K. Huang, "A Prediction-Based Fair Replication Algorithm in Structured P2P Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Autonomic and Trusted Computing, July 2007, 1645 downloads.
- A. Patwardhan, J. Parker, M. Iorga, A. Joshi, T. Karygiannis, and Y. Yesha, "Threshold-based Intrusion Detection in Ad Hoc Networks and Secure AODV", Article, Ad Hoc Networks Journal (ADHOCNET), May 2007, 3281 downloads, 16 citations.
- S. Dornbush and A. Joshi, "StreetSmart Traffic: Discovering and Disseminating Automobile Congestion Using VANETs", InProceedings, Vehicular Technology Conference, April 2007, 4260 downloads, 40 citations.
- M. Halem, A. Patwardhan, S. Dornbush, M. Seablom, and Y. Yesha, "Sensor Web Design Studies for Realtime Dynamic Congestion Pricing", Proceedings, PerTrans07, March 2007, 3709 downloads.
- S. Dornbush, "StreetSmart Traffic: Discovering and Disseminating Automobile Congestion Using VANET's", MastersThesis, UMBC, August 2006, 3081 downloads.
- S. B. Kodeswaran and A. Joshi, "Content and Context Aware Networking Using Semantic Tagging", InProceedings, International Workshop on Semantics enabled Networks and Services, April 2006, 2899 downloads.
- M. Halem and R. Schauer, "A Mass Storage System Administrator Autonomic Assistant", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Autonomic Computing, June 2005, 2342 downloads.
- D. Chakraborty, "Service Discovery and Compsition in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Thesis, June 2004, 4314 downloads, 8 citations.
- S. Avancha, A. Joshi, and J. Pinkston, "Secure Sensor Networks for Perimeter Protection", Article, Computer Networks, November 2003, 3530 downloads, 30 citations.
- Looking back at the ebiquity research group's 2006
January 1, 2007
- Observation Techniques for Detecting Malicious Behavior in Ad-hoc Networks
October 23, 2008
- Using semantic policies to manage border gateway route exchanges
April 29, 2008
- Opportunistic Bartering Of Digital Goods and Services
August 3, 2007
- Research Topics in MANETs
October 17, 2006
- StreetSmart Traffic: Discovering and Disseminating Automobile Congestion Using VANET's
May 3, 2006
- Mobile Peer-to-Peer Traffic Monitoring
February 15, 2006