Tags: ubiquitous computing
- A. Joshi, T. Finin, L. Kagal, J. Parker, and A. Patwardhan, "Security Policies and Trust in Ubiquitous Computing", Article, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A, October 2008, 2407 downloads, 1 citation.
- P. Ordonez, P. A. Kodeswaran, V. Korolev, W. Li, O. Walavalkar, A. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, and I. George, "A Ubiquitous Context-Aware Environment for Surgical Training", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems, August 2007, 2165 downloads, 1 citation.
- R. Masuoka, M. Chopra, Z. Song, Y. K. Labrou, L. Kagal, and T. Finin, "Policy-based Access Control for Task Computing Using Rei", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Policy Management for the Web Workshop, May 2005, 2768 downloads, 15 citations.
- S. Quirolgico, N. Srinivasan, and V. Korolev, "Wireless Agents in Ad Hoc Networks", InBook, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, June 2003.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, S. Avancha, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Centaurus : An Infrastructure for Service Management in Ubiquitous Computing", Article, ACM Wireless Networks Journal, November 2002, 2407 downloads, 19 citations.
- H. Chen and T. Finin, "Beyond Distributed AI, Agent Teamwork in Ubiquitous Computing", Article, Workshop on Ubiquitous Agents on Embedded, Wearable, and Mobile Devices, AAMAS-2002, July 2002, 2972 downloads, 9 citations.
- H. Chen and A. Joshi, "Dynamic Service Discovery for Mobile Computing: Intelligent Agents Meet Jini in the Aether", Article, Cluster Computing, February 2001, 3442 downloads, 69 citations.
- F. Perich, "Me-Centric Domain Server: Changing the Way Services See You", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2002, 3797 downloads.
- F. Perich, "A Service for Aggregating and Interpreting Contextual Information", TechReport, Hewlett-Packard Laboratories, August 2002.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A Highly Adaptable Infrastructure for Service Discovery and Management in Ubiquitous Computing", TechReport, Technical Report, TR CS-01-06, November 1999.