- T. W. Satyapanich, "Modeling and Extracting Information about Cybersecurity Events from Text", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore county, December 2019, 24 downloads.
- S. Mousavi, M. Rezaee, and R. Ayanzadeh, "A Survey on Compressive Sensing: Classical Results and Recent Advancements", Article, arXiv:1908.01014, August 2019, 12 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman, "Understanding the Logical and Semantic Structure of Large Documents", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2018, 29 downloads.
- R. Holder, "Rapid Plan Adaptation Through Offline Analysis of Potential Plan Disruptors", PhdThesis, May 2016, 20 downloads.
- J. Lee, K. Jung, B. Kim, Y. Peng, and H. Cho, "Semantic web-based supplier discovery system for building a long-term supply chain", Article, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, November 2013.
- J. Martineau, "Identifying and Isolating Text Classification Signals from Domain and Genre Noise for Sentiment Analysis", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2011, 2060 downloads.
- A. Java, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Approximating the Community Structure of the Long Tail", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2008), March 2008, 5088 downloads, 4 citations.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, A. Java, and A. Joshi, "Towards Spam Detection at Ping Servers", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2007), March 2007, 2395 downloads, 5 citations.
- P. Kolari, A. Java, and A. Joshi, "Spam in Blogs and Social Media, Tutorial", InProceedings, ICWSM 2007, March 2007, 3277 downloads, 3 citations.
- A. Patwardhan, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A Data Intensive Reputation Management Scheme for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Second International Workshop on Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communications, Third Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking & Services, July 2006, 3575 downloads, 10 citations.
- T. Finin and J. Sachs, "Will the Semantic Web Change Science?", Article, Science Next Wave, September 2004, 8 citations.
- T. Finin and A. Joshi, "Agents, Trust, and Information Access on the Semantic Web", Article, SIGMOD Record, December 2002, 1134 downloads.
- Y. Peng, H. Chen, L. Wang, Y. K. Labrou, and R. S. Cost, "An Agent System for Application Initialization in an Integrated Manufacturing Environment", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd. World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics and The 5th. Int'l Conference on Information Systems Analysis and Synthesis (SCI'99/ISAS'99), August 1999, 2713 downloads, 5 citations.
- Y. Peng, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, R. S. Cost, B. Chu, J. Long, J. Long, and A. Boughannam, "Agent-based approach for manufacturing integration: The CIIMPLEX experience", Article, Applied Artificial Intelligence , January 1999, 870 downloads.
- Y. Peng, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, B. Chu, J. Long, W. Tolone, and A. Boughannam, "A multi-agent system for enterprise integration", Article, International Journal of Agile Manufacturing, December 1998, 2025 downloads, 81 citations.
- K. Decker, T. Finin, C. Manning, M. Singh, and J. Treur, "Implementing Multi-Agent Systems: Languages, Frameworks, and Standards", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Software Tools for Developing Agents, July 1998, 984 downloads.
- B. Chu, W. Tolone, J. Long, R. Wilhelm, Y. Peng, T. Finin, and M. L. Mathews, "Toward Intelligent Integrated Manufacturing Planning-Execution", Article, The International Journal of Agile Manufacturing, January 1998, 2017 downloads, 20 citations.
- R. S. Cost, I. Soboroff, J. Lakhani, T. Finin, and E. Miller, "TKQML: A Scripting Tool for Building Agents", InProceedings, 4th International conference on Agent Theories, Architectures, and Languages, July 1997, 689 downloads.
- C. Parr, J. Sachs, A. Parafiynyk, T. Wang, and R. Espinosa, "ETHAN: the Evolutionary Trees and Natural History Ontology", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2006, 4150 downloads, 1 citation.
- Modeling and Extracting information about Cybersecurity Events from Text
May 16, 2017
- Responsive design with Twitter Bootstrap: a tutorial and demonstration
October 15, 2014
- Nimbus: Scalable, Distributed, In-Memory Data Storage
June 6, 2013
- Social Media Analytics: Digital Footprints
April 15, 2013
- The why and how of LaTeX
February 18, 2013
- Detecting Comprised Nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks
March 8, 2012
- Programming with Hadoop - A Hands On Introduction
September 20, 2011
- A Security Framework to Cope With Node Misbehaviors in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
June 14, 2011
- Metareasoning in Adaptive Systems
March 4, 2011
- Quick and Shallow Introduction to Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services
September 21, 2010