- T. W. Satyapanich, "Modeling and Extracting Information about Cybersecurity Events from Text", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore county, December 2019, 275 downloads.
- S. Mousavi, M. Rezaee, and R. Ayanzadeh, "A Survey on Compressive Sensing: Classical Results and Recent Advancements", Article, arXiv:1908.01014, August 2019, 192 downloads.
- J. Martineau, "Identifying and Isolating Text Classification Signals from Domain and Genre Noise for Sentiment Analysis", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2011, 2357 downloads.
- V. Agrawal, L. Shastri, M. Singh, and T. Finin, "Activity Context Representation: Techniques and Languages", InProceedings, February 2011.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, A. Java, and A. Joshi, "Towards Spam Detection at Ping Servers", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2007), March 2007, 2624 downloads, 5 citations.
- P. Kolari, A. Java, and A. Joshi, "Spam in Blogs and Social Media, Tutorial", InProceedings, ICWSM 2007, March 2007, 3549 downloads, 3 citations.
- C. Parr, J. Sachs, A. Parafiynyk, T. Wang, and R. Espinosa, "ETHAN: the Evolutionary Trees and Natural History Ontology", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2006, 4369 downloads, 1 citation.
- A. Patwardhan, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A Data Intensive Reputation Management Scheme for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Second International Workshop on Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communications, Third Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking & Services, July 2006, 3950 downloads, 10 citations.
- Y. Peng, H. Chen, L. Wang, Y. K. Labrou, and R. S. Cost, "An Agent System for Application Initialization in an Integrated Manufacturing Environment", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd. World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics and The 5th. Int'l Conference on Information Systems Analysis and Synthesis (SCI'99/ISAS'99), August 1999, 2861 downloads, 5 citations.
- Y. Peng, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, R. S. Cost, B. Chu, J. Long, J. Long, and A. Boughannam, "Agent-based approach for manufacturing integration: The CIIMPLEX experience", Article, Applied Artificial Intelligence , January 1999, 1065 downloads.
- Y. Peng, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, B. Chu, J. Long, W. Tolone, and A. Boughannam, "A multi-agent system for enterprise integration", Article, International Journal of Agile Manufacturing, December 1998, 2274 downloads, 81 citations.
- K. Decker, T. Finin, C. Manning, M. Singh, and J. Treur, "Implementing Multi-Agent Systems: Languages, Frameworks, and Standards", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Software Tools for Developing Agents, July 1998, 1142 downloads.
- B. Chu, W. Tolone, J. Long, R. Wilhelm, Y. Peng, T. Finin, and M. L. Mathews, "Toward Intelligent Integrated Manufacturing Planning-Execution", Article, The International Journal of Agile Manufacturing, January 1998, 2264 downloads, 20 citations.
- R. S. Cost, I. Soboroff, J. Lakhani, T. Finin, and E. Miller, "TKQML: A Scripting Tool for Building Agents", InProceedings, 4th International conference on Agent Theories, Architectures, and Languages, July 1997, 845 downloads.
- Modeling and Extracting information about Cybersecurity Events from Text
May 16, 2017
- Responsive design with Twitter Bootstrap: a tutorial and demonstration
October 15, 2014
- Nimbus: Scalable, Distributed, In-Memory Data Storage
June 6, 2013
- Social Media Analytics: Digital Footprints
April 15, 2013
- The why and how of LaTeX
February 18, 2013
- Detecting Comprised Nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks
March 8, 2012
- Programming with Hadoop - A Hands On Introduction
September 20, 2011
- A Security Framework to Cope With Node Misbehaviors in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
June 14, 2011
- Metareasoning in Adaptive Systems
March 4, 2011
- Quick and Shallow Introduction to Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services
September 21, 2010