- S. Sontowski, M. Gupta, S. Chukkapalli, M. Abdelsalam, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and R. Sandhu, "Cyber Attacks on Smart Farming Infrastructure", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing (IEEE CIC 2020), October 2020, 423 downloads.
- S. Dutta, S. Chukkapalli, M. Sulgekar, S. Krithivasan, P. K. Das, and A. Joshi, "Context Sensitive Access Control in Smart Home Environments", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2020), May 2020, 702 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Using Semantic Technologies to Mine Vehicular Context for Security", InProceedings, 37th IEEE Sarnoff Symposium (2016), September 2016, 1144 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "OBD SecureAlert: An Anomaly Detection System for Vehicles", InProceedings, IEEE Workshop on Smart Service Systems (SmartSys 2016), May 2016, 1075 downloads.
- W. Li, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "SVM-CASE: An SVM-based Context Aware Security Framework for Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks", InProceedings, 82nd IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, September 2015, 1142 downloads.
- W. Li, P. A. Kodeswaran, P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Managing and Securing Critical Infrastructure - A Semantic Policy and Trust Driven Approach", InBook, Handbook on Securing Cyber-Physical Critical Infrastructure: Foundations and Challenges, January 2012, 1308 downloads.
- A. Patwardhan, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A Data Intensive Reputation Management Scheme for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Second International Workshop on Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communications, Third Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking & Services, July 2006, 3651 downloads, 10 citations.
- F. Perich, "On Peer-to-Peer Data Management in Pervasive Computing Environments", PhdThesis, UMBC, May 2004, 1866 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Using Data Analytics to Detect Anomalous States in Vehicles", TechReport, December 2015, 1087 downloads.
- Are you in control or being controlled in your vehicle?
October 26, 2015
- Problem Space Analysis for Plan Library Generation and Algorithm Selection in Real-time Systems
August 26, 2009
- Make a Sensor Net Work
September 16, 2005
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense: On Peer-to-Peer Data Management in Pervasive Computing Environments
May 3, 2004