- P. Ranade, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "Using Deep Neural Networks to Translate Multi-lingual Threat Intelligence", InProceedings, IEEE Intelligence and Security Informatics (IEEE ISI) 2018, November 2018, 845 downloads.
- P. Ranade, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "Understanding Multi-lingual Threat Intelligence for AI based Cyber-defense Systems", InProceedings, IEEE International Symposium on Technologies for Homeland Security, October 2018, 469 downloads.
- D. Norris, L. Mateczun, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cybersecurity at the Grassroots: American Local Governments and the Challenges of Internet Security", Article, Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, September 2018.
- D. Norris, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cybersecurity Challenges to American State and Local Governments", InProceedings, 15th European Conference on eGovernment, June 2015.
- D. Norris, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cybersecurity Challenges to American State and Local Governments", InProceedings, 15th European Conference on eGovernment, June 2015, 884 downloads.
- A. Joshi, R. Lal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Extracting cybersecurity related linked data from text", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 7th IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing, September 2013, 1930 downloads.
- A. Joshi, "Linked Data for Software Security Concepts and Vulnerability Descriptions", MastersThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, July 2013, 1529 downloads.
- Extracting cybersecurity related entities, terms and concepts from text
May 28, 2013
- A Collaborative Approach to Situational Awareness for CyberSecurity
April 29, 2013
- Situation Aware Intrusion Detection Model
April 19, 2012
- Masters Thesis Research Update - Anurag, Dibjyajyoti and Sumit
December 6, 2011
- Masters Thesis Research Proposal: Dibyajyoti Ghosh and Sumit More
October 4, 2011
- Extracting Information about Security Vulnerabilities from Web Text
April 19, 2011
- Web Application Session Attacks - Cause, Effect and Remediation
November 10, 2009
- Biometrics: Technologies, Systems and Challenges
November 7, 2003