- C. Hanks, M. Maiden, P. Ranade, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "CyberEnt: Extracting Domain Specific Entities from Cybersecurity Text", InProceedings, Mid-Atlantic Student Colloquium on Speech, Language and Learning, April 2022, 682 downloads.
- M. Sills, P. Ranade, and S. Mittal, "Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence Augmentation and Embedding Improvement - A Healthcare Usecase", InProceedings, International Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI), November 2020, 31 downloads.
- T. W. Satyapanich, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "CASIE: Extracting Cybersecurity Event Information from Text", InProceedings, Proceeding of the 34th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, February 2020, 1632 downloads.
- P. Ranade, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "Using Deep Neural Networks to Translate Multi-lingual Threat Intelligence", InProceedings, IEEE Intelligence and Security Informatics (IEEE ISI) 2018, November 2018, 1323 downloads.
- P. Ranade, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "Understanding Multi-lingual Threat Intelligence for AI based Cyber-defense Systems", InProceedings, IEEE International Symposium on Technologies for Homeland Security, October 2018, 697 downloads.
- D. Norris, L. Mateczun, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cybersecurity at the Grassroots: American Local Governments and the Challenges of Internet Security", Article, Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, September 2018, 244 downloads.
- A. Joshi, R. Lal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Extracting cybersecurity related linked data from text", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 7th IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing, September 2013, 2189 downloads.
- A. Joshi, "Linked Data for Software Security Concepts and Vulnerability Descriptions", MastersThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, July 2013, 1705 downloads.
- S. More, M. L. Mathews, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "A Knowledge-Based Approach To Intrusion Detection Modeling", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Semantic Computing and Security, May 2012, 2190 downloads.
- S. More, "Situation Aware Intrusion Detection Model", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2012, 121 downloads.
- Extracting cybersecurity related entities, terms and concepts from text
May 28, 2013
- A Collaborative Approach to Situational Awareness for CyberSecurity
April 29, 2013
- Situation Aware Intrusion Detection Model
April 19, 2012
- Masters Thesis Research Update - Anurag, Dibjyajyoti and Sumit
December 6, 2011
- Masters Thesis Research Proposal: Dibyajyoti Ghosh and Sumit More
October 4, 2011
- Extracting Information about Security Vulnerabilities from Web Text
April 19, 2011
- Web Application Session Attacks - Cause, Effect and Remediation
November 10, 2009
- Biometrics: Technologies, Systems and Challenges
November 7, 2003