- Z. Syed, T. Finin, M. M. Rahman, J. Kukla, and J. Yun, "Discovering and Querying Hybrid Linked Data", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Meets Linked Open Data co-located with 12th Extended Semantic Web Conference , May 2015, 899 downloads.
- V. Mulwad, W. Li, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and K. Viswanathan, "Extracting Information about Security Vulnerabilities from Web Text", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Web Intelligence for Information Security Workshop, August 2011, 2867 downloads.
- Z. Syed and T. Finin, "Creating and Exploiting a Hybrid Knowledge Base for Linked Data", InBook, Agents and Artificial Intelligence, April 2011, 2046 downloads.
- V. Mulwad, T. Finin, Z. Syed, and A. Joshi, "Using linked data to interpret tables", InProceedings, Proceedings of the the First International Workshop on Consuming Linked Data, November 2010, 2649 downloads, 7 citations.
- V. Mulwad, "T2LD - An automatic framework for extracting, interpreting and representing tables as Linked Data", MastersThesis, UMBC, August 2010, 3219 downloads.
- Z. Syed, "Wikitology: A novel hybrid knowledge base derived from wikipedia", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2010, 1061 downloads.
- Z. Syed and T. Finin, "Approaches for Automatically Enriching Wikipedia", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI-2010 Workshop on Collaboratively-built Knowledge Sources and Artificial Intelligence, June 2010, 2275 downloads.
- T. Finin and Z. Syed, "Creating and Exploiting a Web of Semantic Data", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence, January 2010, 5141 downloads, 9 citations.
- T. Finin, Z. Syed, J. Mayfield, P. McNamee, and C. Piatko, "Using Wikitology for Cross-Document Entity Coreference Resolution", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Spring Symposium on Learning by Reading and Learning to Read, March 2009, 2655 downloads, 7 citations.
- Z. Syed, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Wikitology: Wikipedia as an ontology", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing Conference, October 2008.
- Z. Syed and A. Joshi, "Wikitology: Using Wikipedia as an Ontology", TechReport, February 2008, 6152 downloads.