Displaying publications 721 through 740 out of 780.
- Y. Peng, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, R. S. Cost, B. Chu, J. Long, J. Long, and A. Boughannam, "Agent-based approach for manufacturing integration: The CIIMPLEX experience", Article, Applied Artificial Intelligence , January 1999, 732 downloads.
- Y. Peng, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, B. Chu, J. Long, W. Tolone, and A. Boughannam, "A multi-agent system for enterprise integration", Article, International Journal of Agile Manufacturing, December 1998, 1880 downloads, 81 citations.
- W. Tolone, B. Chu, J. Long, R. Willhelm, Y. Peng, and A. Boughannam, "Supporting Human Interactions within Integrated Manufacturing Systems", Article, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing, December 1998, 866 downloads, 3 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Ebert, and T. Finin, "The Integrality of Speech in Multimodal Interfaces", Article, ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction, November 1998, 3186 downloads, 69 citations.
- H. Bharadvaj, A. Joshi, and S. Auephanwiriyakul, "An Active Transcoding Proxy to Support Mobile Web Access", InProceedings, 17th IEEE Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems, October 1998, 3399 downloads, 176 citations.
- A. Joshi and V. Subramanyam, "Security in Mobile Systems", InProceedings, Workshop on Security in Large Scale Distributed Systems, IEEE SRDS, October 1998, 6 citations.
- R. S. Cost, Y. K. Labrou, X. Luan, Y. Peng, I. Soboroff, J. Mayfield, and A. Boughannam, "Jackal: a Java-based Tool for Agent Development", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Tools for Agent Development, July 1998, 9129 downloads, 61 citations.
- K. Decker, T. Finin, C. Manning, M. Singh, and J. Treur, "Implementing Multi-Agent Systems: Languages, Frameworks, and Standards", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Software Tools for Developing Agents, July 1998, 873 downloads.
- Y. Peng and Y. K. Labrou, "Mobile agents can benefit from standards efforts on interagent communication", Article, IEEE Communications Magazine, July 1998, 1859 downloads, 26 citations.
- Q. He, K. Sycara, and T. Finin, "Personal Security Agent: KQML-based PKI", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Autonomous Agents, May 1998, 1957 downloads, 49 citations.
- B. Chu, W. Tolone, J. Long, R. Willhelm, Y. Peng, T. Finin, and M. L. Mathews, "Toward Intelligent Integrated Manufacturing Planning-Execution", Article, The International Journal of Agile Manufacturing, January 1998, 1866 downloads, 20 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Ebert, and T. Finin, "Acceptance of a Speech Interface for Biomedical Data Collection", Article, Proceedings of the AMIA 1997 Annual Fall Symposium, October 1997, 2076 downloads, 11 citations.
- R. S. Cost, I. Soboroff, J. Lakhani, T. Finin, and E. Miller, "TKQML: A Scripting Tool for Building Agents", InProceedings, 4th International conference on Agent Theories, Architectures, and Languages, July 1997, 579 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, "Speech Input in Multimodal Environments: Effects of Perceptual Structure on Speed, Accuracy, and Acceptance", PhdThesis, May 1997, 2427 downloads, 1 citation.
- M. A. Grasso and T. Finin, "Task Integration in Multimodal Speech Recognition Environments", Article, Crossroads, April 1997, 2340 downloads, 10 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou and T. Finin, "Semantics for an Agent Communication Language", PhdThesis, UMBC, August 1996, 234 citations.
- T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, and J. Mayfield, "Evaluating KQML as an agent communication language", InBook, Intelligent Agents II -- Agent Theories, Architectures, and Languages, January 1996, 1848 downloads, 47 citations.
- J. Mayfield, Y. K. Labrou, and T. Finin, "Evaluation of KQML as an Agent Communication Language", InCollection, Intelligent Agents Volume II - 1995 Workshop on Agent Theories, Architectures and Languages, January 1996.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Ebert, and T. Finin, "The Effect of Perceptual Structure on Multimodal Speech Recognition Interfaces", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, January 1998, 655 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, "Analysis of Data Mining Algorithms", TechReport, UMBC, March 1997, 8559 downloads, 22 citations.