Displaying publications 721 through 740 out of 814.
- V. Korolev and A. Joshi, "An End-End Approach to Wireless Web Access", InProceedings, Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing 2001, Workshop of 21st IEEE Intl. Conf. Distributed Computing Systems, April 2001.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, H. Chen, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Centaurus : A Framework for Intelligent Services in a Mobile Environment", InProceedings, International Workshop of Smart Appliances and Wearable Computing at the 21st International Conference of Distributed Computing Systems, April 2001, 5561 downloads, 57 citations.
- H. Chen and A. Joshi, "Dynamic Service Discovery for Mobile Computing: Intelligent Agents Meet Jini in the Aether", Article, Cluster Computing, February 2001, 3416 downloads, 69 citations.
- A. Joshi, "On Proxy Agents, Mobility, and Web Access", Article, ACM/Baltzer Journal of Mobile Networks and Nomadic Applications (MONET), December 2000, 2506 downloads, 77 citations.
- R. S. Cost, Y. Chen, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, and Y. Peng, "Using Colored Petri Nets for Conversation Modeling", InBook, Agent Communication Languages, September 2000, 5000 downloads, 77 citations.
- C. Pullela, L. Xu, D. Chakraborty, and A. Joshi, "Component based Architecture for Mobile Information Access", InProceedings, International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2000), August 2000, 14 citations.
- B. Grosof, "Knowledge-Based Electronic Markets", Proceedings, AAAI Press, August 2000, 2 citations.
- H. Chen, T. Finin, A. Joshi, D. Chakraborty, and L. Xu, "Service Discovery in the Future Electronic Market", Article, Workshop on Knowledge-based Electronic Markets, AAAI-2000, July 2000, 2400 downloads, 30 citations.
- R. S. Cost, Y. K. Labrou, and T. Finin, "Agent Communication Languages and Agent Coordination", InBook, Coordination of Internet Agents: Models, Technologies and Applications, July 2000, 2327 downloads, 1 citation.
- A. Joshi and R. Krishnapuram, "On Mining Web Access Logs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the SIGMOD Workshop on Research Issues in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, May 2000, 2580 downloads, 122 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou and T. Finin, "History, State of the Art and Challenges for Agent Communication Languages", Article, Informatik/Informatique, January 2000, 2265 downloads, 9 citations.
- D. Chakraborty and H. Chen, "Service Discovery in The Future for Mobile Commerce", Article, ACM Crossroads, November 1999, 2942 downloads, 47 citations.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, Y. Yesha, and R. Krishnapuram, "Warehousing and Mining Web Logs", InProceedings, Workshop on Web Information and Data Management, 1999 ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM'99), November 1999, 3672 downloads, 60 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou, "Yahoo as an Ontology - using Yahoo categories to describe documents", InProceedings, ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM'99), November 1999, 4232 downloads, 152 citations.
- V. Mulwad, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Semantic Message Passing for Generating Linked Data from Tables", InProceedings, under review, November 1999.
- , "Proceedings of the Poster and Demonstration Session at the 7th International Semantic Web Conference", Proceedings, October 1999.
- T. Kamdar and A. Joshi, "On Creating Adaptive Web Servers Using Weblog Mining", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2000, 3572 downloads.
- Z. Jiang, A. Joshi, R. Krishnapuram, and L. Yi, "Retriever: Improving Web Search Engine Results Using Clustering", TechReport, University of Maryland Baltimore County, October 2000, 3253 downloads.
- H. Chen, "Developing a Dynamic Distributed Intelligent Agent Framework Based on the Jini Architecture", TechReport, Master's thesis, December 1999, 30 citations.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A Highly Adaptable Infrastructure for Service Discovery and Management in Ubiquitous Computing", TechReport, Technical Report, TR CS-01-06, November 1999.