Displaying publications 841 through 860 out of 891.
- M. A. Grasso, "Speech Input in Multimodal Environments: Effects of Perceptual Structure on Speed, Accuracy, and Acceptance", PhdThesis, May 1997, 2592 downloads, 1 citation.
- M. A. Grasso and T. Finin, "Task Integration in Multimodal Speech Recognition Environments", Article, Crossroads, April 1997, 2539 downloads, 10 citations.
- K. P. Joshi, "Analysis of Data Mining Algorithms", TechReport, UMBC, March 1997, 9183 downloads, 22 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou, "Semantics for an Agent Communication Language", PhdThesis, UMBC, August 1996, 69 downloads, 234 citations.
- T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, and J. Mayfield, "Evaluating KQML as an agent communication language", InBook, Intelligent Agents II -- Agent Theories, Architectures, and Languages, January 1996, 2018 downloads, 47 citations.
- J. Mayfield, Y. K. Labrou, and T. Finin, "Evaluation of KQML as an Agent Communication Language", InCollection, Intelligent Agents Volume II - 1995 Workshop on Agent Theories, Architectures and Languages, January 1996.
- J. Mayfield, T. Finin, R. Narayanaswamy, C. Shah, W. MacCartney, and K. Goolsbey, "The Cycic Friends Network: getting Cyc agents to reason together", InProceedings, Proceedings of the ACM CIKM Intelligent Information Agents Workshop, December 1995, 1329 downloads, 5 citations.
- C. Thirunavukkarasu, T. Finin, and J. Mayfield, "Secret Agents - A Security Architecture for the KQML Agent Communication Language", InProceedings, CIKM'95 Intelligent Information Agents Workshop, October 1995, 158 downloads.
- C. Thirunavukkarasu, T. Finin, A. Potluri, D. P. McKay, and R. McEntire, "On Agent Domains, Agent Names and Proxy Agents", InProceedings, ACM CIKM Intelligent Information Agents Workshop, October 1995, 249 downloads.
- J. Mayfield, T. Finin, and M. Hall, "Using Automatic Memoization as a Software Engineering Tool in Real-World AI Systems", InProceedings, Eleventh Conference on Artificial Intelligence for Applications, February 1995, 2902 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, "Automated speech recognition in medical applications", Article, MD Computing, January 1995, 15 citations.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, D. P. McKay, and R. McEntire, "KQML as an agent communication language", InProceedings, Proceedings of the third international conference on Information and knowledge management , October 1994, 2617 downloads, 2225 citations.
- M. A. Grasso and C. Grasso, "Feasibility study of voice-driven data collection in animal drug toxicology studies", Article, Computers in Biology and Medicine, July 1994, 14 citations.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, D. P. McKay, and R. McEntire, "KQML - A Language and Protocol for Knowledge and Information Exchange", InProceedings, 13th Int. Distributed Artificial Intelligence Workshop, July 1994, 1002 downloads.
- T. Finin, D. P. McKay, R. Fritzson, and R. McEntire, "KQML: An Information and Knowledge Exchange Protocol", InBook, Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing, January 1994, 9 downloads.
- M. Palmer, C. Weir, R. J. Passonneau, and T. Finin, "The Kernel Natural Language Processing System", Article, Artificial Intelligence, October 1993, 2301 downloads, 45 citations.
- J. Pastor, D. P. McKay, and T. Finin, "View-Concepts: Knowledge-Based Access to Databases", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, November 1992, 2092 downloads, 27 citations.
- R. Patil, R. Fikes, P. Patel-Schneider, D. P. McKay, T. Finin, T. Gruber, and R. Neches, "The DARPA Knowledge Sharing Effort: Progress Report", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Principles Of Knowledge Representation And Reasoning, August 1992, 2454 downloads, 301 citations.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, and D. P. McKay, "A Language and Protocol to Support Intelligent Agent Interoperability", InProceedings, 4th National Symp. on Concurrent Engineering, CE & CALS, June 1992, 782 downloads.
- R. Neches, R. Fikes, T. Finin, T. Gruber, R. Patil, T. Senator, and W. Swartout, "Enabling Technology for Knowledge Sharing", Article, AI Magazine, August 1991, 2126 downloads, 1202 citations.