Displaying publications 841 through 860 out of 930.
- Y. K. Labrou and T. Finin, "History, State of the Art and Challenges for Agent Communication Languages", Article, Informatik/Informatique, January 2000, 2431 downloads, 9 citations.
- H. Chen, "Developing a Dynamic Distributed Intelligent Agent Framework Based on the Jini Architecture", TechReport, Master's thesis, December 1999, 30 citations.
- D. Chakraborty and H. Chen, "Service Discovery in The Future for Mobile Commerce", Article, ACM Crossroads, November 1999, 3119 downloads, 47 citations.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A Highly Adaptable Infrastructure for Service Discovery and Management in Ubiquitous Computing", TechReport, Technical Report, TR CS-01-06, November 1999, 76 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, Y. Yesha, and R. Krishnapuram, "Warehousing and Mining Web Logs", InProceedings, Workshop on Web Information and Data Management, 1999 ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM'99), November 1999, 3915 downloads, 60 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou, "Yahoo as an Ontology - using Yahoo categories to describe documents", InProceedings, ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM'99), November 1999, 4371 downloads, 152 citations.
- V. Mulwad, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Semantic Message Passing for Generating Linked Data from Tables", InProceedings, under review, November 1999.
- , "Proceedings of the Poster and Demonstration Session at the 7th International Semantic Web Conference", Proceedings, October 1999.
- O. Nasraoui, R. Krishnapuram, and A. Joshi, "Relational Clustering Based on a New Robust Estimator with Application to Web Mining", InProceedings, North American Fuzzy Info. Proc. Society (NAFIPS 99), October 1999, 3284 downloads, 44 citations.
- A. Joshi, K. P. Joshi, and R. Krishnapuram, "On Mining Web Access Logs", TechReport, University of Maryland Baltimore County, October 1999, 3841 downloads.
- R. S. Cost, Y. K. Labrou, X. Luan, Y. Peng, I. Soboroff, J. Mayfield, and A. Boughannam, "An Agent-based Infrastructure for Enterprise Integration", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Agent Systems and Applications, October 1999, 2154 downloads, 23 citations.
- S. Quirolgico and K. Canfield, "Communicating neural network knowledge between agents in a simulated aerial reconnaissance system", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Agent Systems and Applications,, October 1999, 2740 downloads, 5 citations.
- Y. Peng, H. Chen, L. Wang, Y. K. Labrou, and R. S. Cost, "An Agent System for Application Initialization in an Integrated Manufacturing Environment", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd. World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics and The 5th. Int'l Conference on Information Systems Analysis and Synthesis (SCI'99/ISAS'99), August 1999, 2842 downloads, 5 citations.
- R. S. Cost, "A framework for developing conversational agents", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 1999, 291 downloads.
- T. Finin, "Pfc Users Manual", TechReport, August 1999, 41 downloads.
- Y. K. Labrou, "Experiments on using Yahoo! categories to describe documents", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IJCAI99 Workshop on Intelligent Information Integration, July 1999, 2156 downloads, 2 citations.
- Y. Chen, Y. Peng, Y. K. Labrou, and R. S. Cost, "Negotiating agents for supply chain management", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Electronic Commerce, July 1999, 2761 downloads, 14 citations.
- R. S. Cost, Y. Chen, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, and Y. Peng, "Modeling agent conversations with colored petri nets", InProceedings, Working notes of the Autonomous Agents '99 Workshop on Specifying and Implementing Conversation Policies, May 1999, 3110 downloads, 114 citations.
- R. S. Cost, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, X. Luan, Y. Peng, I. Soboroff, J. Mayfield, and A. Boughannam, "Agent development with Jackal", InProceedings, Third annual conference on Autonomous Agents, May 1999, 858 downloads.
- Y. Chen, Y. Peng, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, B. Chu, J. Yao, R. Sun, and R. Wilhelm, "A negotiation-based Multi-agent System for Supply Chain Management", InProceedings, Workshop on supply chain management, International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, April 1999, 398 downloads.