Displaying publications 861 through 880 out of 895.
- J. Pastor, D. P. McKay, and T. Finin, "View-Concepts: Knowledge-Based Access to Databases", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, November 1992, 2099 downloads, 27 citations.
- R. Patil, R. Fikes, P. Patel-Schneider, D. P. McKay, T. Finin, T. Gruber, and R. Neches, "The DARPA Knowledge Sharing Effort: Progress Report", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Principles Of Knowledge Representation And Reasoning, August 1992, 2468 downloads, 301 citations.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, and D. P. McKay, "A Language and Protocol to Support Intelligent Agent Interoperability", InProceedings, 4th National Symp. on Concurrent Engineering, CE & CALS, June 1992, 791 downloads.
- R. Neches, R. Fikes, T. Finin, T. Gruber, R. Patil, T. Senator, and W. Swartout, "Enabling Technology for Knowledge Sharing", Article, AI Magazine, August 1991, 2147 downloads, 1202 citations.
- C. Weir, T. Finin, and R. McEntire, "Unisys: description of the Unisys system used for MUC-3", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd conference on Message understanding (MUC3 '91), May 1991, 149 downloads.
- D. P. McKay, T. Finin, and A. O'Hare, "The Intelligent Database Interface: Integrating AI and database systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 1990 National Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 1990, 3796 downloads, 54 citations.
- S. Schocken and T. Finin, "Meta-interpreters for rule-based inference under uncertainty", Article, Decision Support Systems, April 1990, 895 downloads.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, R. McEntire, D. P. McKay, and A. O'Hare, "The intelligent system server: delivering AI to complex systems", InProceedings, IEEE International Workshop on Tools for Artificial Intelligence -- Architectures, Languages and Algorithms, October 1989, 1133 downloads.
- S. Schocken and T. Finin, "Meta-Interpreters for Rule-Based Reasoning Under Uncertainty", TechReport, New York University, Information Systems Department, July 1989, 1213 downloads.
- T. Finin and G. Morris, "Abductive reasoning in multiple fault diagnosis", Article, Artificial Intelligence Review, July 1989, 853 downloads.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, and D. Matuszek, "Adding forward chaining and truth maintenance to Prolog", InProceedings, 5th Artificial Intelligence Applications, March 1989, 1041 downloads.
- R. Kass and T. Finin, "The Role of User Models in Cooperative Interactive Systems", Article, International Journal of Intelligent Systems, January 1989, 1344 downloads.
- R. Kass and T. Finin, "The Need for User Models in Generating Expert System Explanations", Article, International Journal of Expert Systems, October 1988, 1244 downloads.
- R. Kass and T. Finin, "A General User Modelling Facility", InProceedings, Proceedings of the SIGCHI conference on Human factors in computing systems, May 1988, 850 downloads, 27 citations.
- T. Finin and J. McGuire, "A Hierarchical Database Model for a Logic Programming Language", TechReport, Department of Computer and Information Science, Technical Report No. MS-CIS-88-22., March 1988, 78 downloads.
- R. Kass and T. Finin, "Modeling the user in natural language systems", Article, Computational Linguistics , January 1988, 2802 downloads, 126 citations.
- S. Schocken and T. Finin, "Prolog Meta-Interpreters for Rule-Based Inference Under Uncertainty", TechReport, New York University, September 1987, 15 downloads.
- D. Klein and T. Finin, "What's In a Deep Model? A Characterization of Knowledge Depth in Intelligent Safety Systems", InProceedings, August 1987, 853 downloads.
- R. Kass and T. Finin, "Rules for the Implicit Acquisition of Knowledge About the User", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Sixth National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-87), July 1987, 890 downloads.
- T. Finin, "Interactive classification: A technique for acquiring and maintaining knowledge bases", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, October 1986, 2321 downloads, 19 citations.