- U. Lokala, F. Lamay, R. Daniulaityte, M. Gaur, A. Gyrard, K. Thirunarayan, U. Kursuncu, and A. Sheth, "Drug Abuse Ontology to Harness Web-Based Data for Substance Use Epidemiology Research: Ontology Development Study", Article, JMIR Public Health and Surveillance, December 2022, 23 downloads.
- M. Gaur, K. Gunaratna, S. Bhatt, and A. Sheth, "Knowledge-Infused Learning: A Sweet Spot in Neuro-Symbolic AI", Article, IEEE Internet Computing, August 2022, 30 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, J. E. Dorband, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Quantum-Assisted Greedy Algorithms", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), July 2022, 135 downloads.
- S. Dasgupta, A. Piplai, A. Kotal, and A. Joshi, "A Comparative Study of Deep Learning based Named Entity Recognition Algorithms for Cybersecurity", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2020, December 2020, 782 downloads.
- A. Piplai, P. Ranade, A. Kotal, S. Mittal, S. N. Narayanan, and A. Joshi, "Using Knowledge Graphs and Reinforcement Learning for Malware Analysis", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2020, December 2020, 744 downloads.
- A. Padia, K. Kalpakis, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Knowledge Graph Inference using Tensor Embedding", InProceedings, 17th International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, September 2020, 331 downloads.
- A. Piplai, S. Chukkapalli, and A. Joshi, "NAttack! Adversarial Attacks to bypass a GAN based classifier trained to detect Network intrusion", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud, May 2020, 575 downloads.
- A. Bandi, K. P. Joshi, and V. Mulwad, "Affinity Propagation Initialisation Based Proximity Clustering For Labeling in Natural Language Based Big Data Systems", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2020), May 2020, 303 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, J. E. Dorband, and M. Halem, "A hybrid quantum enabled RBM advantage: convolutional autoencoders for quantum image compression and generative learning", InProceedings, Quantum Information Science, Sensing, and Computation XII, May 2020, 274 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, "Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to Advance Problem-Solving with Quantum Annealers", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2020, 523 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, J. E. Dorband, and T. Finin, "Quantum-Assisted Greedy Algorithms", Article, arXiv:1912.02362 [quant-ph], December 2019, 318 downloads.
- S. Mousavi, M. Rezaee, and R. Ayanzadeh, "A Survey on Compressive Sensing: Classical Results and Recent Advancements", Article, arXiv:1908.01014, August 2019, 232 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, S. Mousavi, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Quantum Annealing Based Binary Compressive Sensing with Matrix Uncertainty", Article, arXiv:1901.00088 [cs.IT], January 2019, 706 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Advanced Large Scale Cross Domain Temporal Topic Modeling Algorithms to Infer the Influence of Recent Research on IPCC Assessment Reports", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting 2016, December 2016, 1448 downloads.
- Y. Gui, "Convexification and Deconvexification for Training Artificial Neural Networks", PhdThesis, May 2016, 160 downloads.
- L. Han, "Schema Free Querying of Semantic Data", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2014, 1446 downloads.
- R. Yus, P. Pappachan, P. K. Das, E. Mena, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "FaceBlock: Privacy-Aware Pictures for Google Glass", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 12th Annual International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services, June 2014, 2949 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, Y. Yesha, and M. Halem, "Tracking Provenance of Earth Science Data", Article, Earth Science Informatics, November 2010, 1491 downloads.
- V. Mulwad, "T2LD - An automatic framework for extracting, interpreting and representing tables as Linked Data", MastersThesis, UMBC, August 2010, 3396 downloads.
- A. Karandikar, "Clustering short status messages: A topic model based approach", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2010, 10001 downloads.
- Y. Peng, S. Zhang, and R. Pan, "Bayesian Network Reasoning with Uncertain Evidences", Article, International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, June 2010, 2038 downloads.
- R. Holder, "Problem Space Analysis for Plan Library Generation and Algorithm Selection in Real-time Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of The 23rd International FLAIRS Conference , May 2010, 1545 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, Y. Yesha, and M. Halem, "Provenance Artifact Identification in the Atmospheric Composition Processing System (ACPS)", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on the Theory and Practice of Provenance, February 2010, 1095 downloads, 1 citation.
- M. M. Rahman and e., "Modified Bully Algorithm using Election Commission", Article, MASAUM Journal of Computing(MJC), October 2009.
- M. M. Rahman and e., "Modified Bully Algorithm using Election Commission", TechReport, arXiv eprint , October 2009.
- S. Zhang, Y. Sun, Y. Peng, and X. Wang, "BayesOWL: A Prototype System for Uncertainty in Semantic Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, July 2009, 191 downloads.
- M. Halem, N. Most, C. Tilmes, K. Stewart, Y. Yesha, D. Chapman, and P. Nguyen, "Service-Oriented Atmospheric Radiances (SOAR): Gridding and Analysis Services for Multisensor Aqua IR Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, January 2009.
- X. Yan, Y. Peng, and e., "From Ontology Selection and Semantic Web to an Integrated Information System for Food-Borne Diseases and Food Safety", InBook, Software Tools and Algorithms for Biological Systems, January 2009, 1901 downloads.
- A. Java, "Mining Social Media Communities and Content", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2008, 56509 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, "Standardizing Interfaces for External Access to Data and Processing for the NASA Ozone Product Evaluation And Test Element", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2008 Geoinformatics Conference , July 2008.
- C. Tilmes and A. J. Fleig, "Provenance Tracking in an Earth Science Data Processing System", InProceedings, Proceedings of Provenance and Annotation of Data and Processes: Second International Provenance and Annotation Workshop, Ipaw 2008, , June 2008, 1991 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, "A computerized approach to glycemic control in critical illness", Proceedings, American College of Physicians, Maryland Regional Associates Meeting, Baltimore Maryland, May 2008.
- A. Karandikar, A. Java, A. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, and Y. Yesha, "Second Space: A Generative Model For The Blogosphere", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Web and Social Media (ICWSM), March 2008, 4826 downloads, 1 citation.
- Z. Syed, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Wikipedia as an Ontology for Describing Documents", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Web and Social Media (ICWSM), March 2008, 9204 downloads, 34 citations.
- C. Tilmes, A. J. Fleig, and M. Linda, "Atmospheric Composition Processing System (ACPS): Evolution from instrument-based to measurement-based processing", Article, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2007., January 2008.
- M. Halem, Y. Yesha, C. Tilmes, D. Chapman, M. Goldberg, and L. Zhou, "A Web Service Tool (SOAR) for the Dynamic Generation of L1 Grids of Coincident AIRS, AMSU and MODIS Satellite Sounding Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, EOS Transactions, June 2007.
- A. Karandikar, "Generative Model To Construct Blog and Post Networks In Blogosphere", MastersThesis, University of Maryland at Baltimore County, May 2007, 8740 downloads, 3 citations.
- R. Pan, Y. Peng, and Z. Ding, "Belief Update in Bayesian Networks Using Uncertain Evidence", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 18th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI 2006), November 2006, 3423 downloads.
- R. Pan, "Semantic-Linked Bayesian Networks: A Framework for Bayesian Network Mapping", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2006.
- S. Dornbush, K. Fisher, K. McKay, A. Prikhodko, and Z. Segall, "XPod a human activity and emotion aware mobile music player", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Mobile Technology, Applications and Systems, November 2005, 7728 downloads, 18 citations.
- L. Ding, R. Pan, T. Finin, A. Joshi, Y. Peng, and P. Kolari, "Finding and Ranking Knowledge on the Semantic Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th International Semantic Web Conference, November 2005, 13234 downloads, 130 citations.
- Y. Peng and Z. Ding, "Modifying Bayesian Networks by Probability Constraints", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 21st Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence, July 2005, 2627 downloads, 18 citations.
- T. Briggs and T. Oates, "Discovering Domain-Specific Composite Kernels", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Twentieth National Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the Seventeenth Annual Conference on Innovative Applications of Artificial intelligence, July 2005, 1925 downloads.
- L. Ding, Y. Peng, P. Pinheiro da Silva, and D. L. McGuinness, "Tracking RDF Graph Provenance using RDF Molecules", TechReport, TR-CS-05-06, April 2005, 9436 downloads.
- G. Denker, L. Kagal, and T. Finin, "Security in the Semantic Web using OWL", Article, Information Security Technical Report, January 2005, 298 downloads.
- F. Perich, L. Kagal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "In Reputation We Believe: Query Processing in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks", InProceedings, International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking and Services, August 2004, 4367 downloads, 32 citations.
- W. Watthayu and Y. Peng, "A Bayesian network based framework for multi-criteria decision making", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis, August 2004, 8570 downloads, 18 citations.
- F. Perich, "On Peer-to-Peer Data Management in Pervasive Computing Environments", PhdThesis, UMBC, May 2004, 1920 downloads.
- L. Kagal, M. Paoucci, N. Srinivasan, G. Denker, T. Finin, and K. Sycara, "Authorization and Privacy for Semantic Web Services", InProceedings, First International Semantic Web Services Symposium, AAAI 2004 Spring Symposium, March 2004, 9310 downloads, 1 citation.
- J. Undercofer, "Intrusion Detection: Modeling System State to Detect and Classify Aberrant Behavior", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, February 2004, 7220 downloads.
- Modeling and Extracting information about Cybersecurity Events from Text
May 16, 2017
- PhD defense: Lushan Han, Schema Free Querying of Semantic Data
May 23, 2014
- Analytics for Detecting Web and Social Media Abuse
March 16, 2012
- Cyber Security Situation Awareness and Impact Assessment: Issues, Models and Applications
November 8, 2011
- Combining NoSQL Products to Further Enhance Semantic Technologies
October 19, 2011
- Genetic information for chronic disease prediction
September 23, 2011
- Enabling Reproducibility of Scientific Data Flows through Tracking and Representation of Provenance
March 31, 2011
- Hyperspectral Imaging: an Emerging Technique in Remote Sensing
September 17, 2010
- Clustering short status messages: a topic model based approach
July 26, 2010
- T2LD – An automatic framework for extracting, interpreting and representing tables as linked data
June 29, 2010