- ArRf - Activity Recognition with RF
- CoCoNet: Content and Context Aware Networking
- MagicWeaver: An Agent Based Simulation Framework For Wireless Sensor Networks
- Modelling the evolution of climate change research
- MoGATU: Data Management in Pervasive Computing Environments
- Semantic Discovery: Discovering Complex Relationships in Semantic Web
- A. Piplai, S. Chukkapalli, and A. Joshi, "NAttack! Adversarial Attacks to bypass a GAN based classifier trained to detect Network intrusion", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud, May 2020, 10 downloads.
- A. Bandi, K. P. Joshi, and V. Mulwad, "Affinity Propagation Initialisation Based Proximity Clustering For Labeling in Natural Language Based Big Data Systems", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2020), May 2020, 10 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, "Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to Advance Problem-Solving with Quantum Annealers", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2020, 60 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, J. E. Dorband, and T. Finin, "Quantum-Assisted Greedy Algorithms", Article, arXiv:1912.02362 [quant-ph], December 2019, 64 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, S. Mousavi, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Quantum Annealing Based Binary Compressive Sensing with Matrix Uncertainty", Article, arXiv:1901.00088 [cs.IT], January 2019, 374 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, "Variational Autoencoders using D-Wave Quantum Annealing", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting Abstracts, December 2018.
- C. Grasso, "A Semantically Rich Cognitive Search Assistant For Clinical Notes", PhdThesis, UMBC, April 2017, 639 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Advanced Large Scale Cross Domain Temporal Topic Modeling Algorithms to Infer the Influence of Recent Research on IPCC Assessment Reports", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting 2016, December 2016, 1220 downloads.
- Y. Huang, Y. Yesha, and S. Zhou, "A database-based distributed computation architecture with Accumulo and D4M: An application of eigensolver for large sparse matrix", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, November 2015, 963 downloads.
- L. Han, "Schema Free Querying of Semantic Data", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2014, 1224 downloads.
- R. Yus, P. Pappachan, P. K. Das, E. Mena, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "FaceBlock: Privacy-Aware Pictures for Google Glass", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 12th Annual International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services, June 2014, 2494 downloads.
- P. Jain, P. Kumaraguru, and A. Joshi, "@I seek 'fb.me': Identifying Users across Multiple Online Social Networks", InProceedings, Second International Workshop on Web of Linked Entities (WoLE), May 2013, 1489 downloads.
- J. Martineau, "Identifying and Isolating Text Classification Signals from Domain and Genre Noise for Sentiment Analysis", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2011, 2050 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, Y. Yesha, and M. Halem, "Tracking Provenance of Earth Science Data", Article, Earth Science Informatics, November 2010, 1321 downloads.
- V. Mulwad, "T2LD - An automatic framework for extracting, interpreting and representing tables as Linked Data", MastersThesis, UMBC, August 2010, 3050 downloads.
- A. Karandikar, "Clustering short status messages: A topic model based approach", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2010, 9524 downloads.
- Y. Peng, S. Zhang, and R. Pan, "Bayesian Network Reasoning with Uncertain Evidences", Article, International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, June 2010, 1758 downloads.
- R. Holder, "Problem Space Analysis for Plan Library Generation and Algorithm Selection in Real-time Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of The 23rd International FLAIRS Conference , May 2010, 1365 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, Y. Yesha, and M. Halem, "Provenance Artifact Identification in the Atmospheric Composition Processing System (ACPS)", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on the Theory and Practice of Provenance, February 2010, 930 downloads, 1 citation.
- M. M. Rahman and e., "Modified Bully Algorithm using Election Commission", Article, MASAUM Journal of Computing(MJC), October 2009.
- M. Halem, N. Most, C. Tilmes, K. Stewart, Y. Yesha, D. Chapman, and P. Nguyen, "Service-Oriented Atmospheric Radiances (SOAR): Gridding and Analysis Services for Multisensor Aqua IR Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, January 2009.
- X. Yan, Y. Peng, and e., "From Ontology Selection and Semantic Web to an Integrated Information System for Food-Borne Diseases and Food Safety", InBook, Software Tools and Algorithms for Biological Systems, January 2009, 1736 downloads.
- A. Java, "Mining Social Media Communities and Content", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2008, 53865 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, "Standardizing Interfaces for External Access to Data and Processing for the NASA Ozone Product Evaluation And Test Element", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2008 Geoinformatics Conference , July 2008.
- C. Tilmes and A. J. Fleig, "Provenance Tracking in an Earth Science Data Processing System", InProceedings, Proceedings of Provenance and Annotation of Data and Processes: Second International Provenance and Annotation Workshop, Ipaw 2008, , June 2008, 1814 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, "A computerized approach to glycemic control in critical illness", Proceedings, American College of Physicians, Maryland Regional Associates Meeting, Baltimore Maryland, May 2008.
- A. Karandikar, A. Java, A. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, and Y. Yesha, "Second Space: A Generative Model For The Blogosphere", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2008), March 2008, 4376 downloads, 1 citation.
- Z. Syed, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Wikipedia as an Ontology for Describing Documents", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media, March 2008, 8850 downloads, 34 citations.
- C. Tilmes, A. J. Fleig, and M. Linda, "Atmospheric Composition Processing System (ACPS): Evolution from instrument-based to measurement-based processing", Article, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2007., January 2008.
- M. Halem, Y. Yesha, C. Tilmes, D. Chapman, M. Goldberg, and L. Zhou, "A Web Service Tool (SOAR) for the Dynamic Generation of L1 Grids of Coincident AIRS, AMSU and MODIS Satellite Sounding Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, EOS Transactions, June 2007.
- A. Karandikar, "Generative Model To Construct Blog and Post Networks In Blogosphere", MastersThesis, University of Maryland at Baltimore County, May 2007, 8242 downloads, 3 citations.
- R. Pan, Y. Peng, and Z. Ding, "Belief Update in Bayesian Networks Using Uncertain Evidence", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 18th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI 2006), November 2006, 2913 downloads.
- R. Pan, "Semantic-Linked Bayesian Networks: A Framework for Bayesian Network Mapping", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2006.
- S. Dornbush, K. Fisher, K. McKay, A. Prikhodko, and Z. Segall, "XPod a human activity and emotion aware mobile music player", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Mobile Technology, Applications and Systems, November 2005, 7462 downloads, 18 citations.
- L. Ding, R. Pan, T. Finin, A. Joshi, Y. Peng, and P. Kolari, "Finding and Ranking Knowledge on the Semantic Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th International Semantic Web Conference, November 2005, 12909 downloads, 130 citations.
- Y. Peng and Z. Ding, "Modifying Bayesian Networks by Probability Constraints", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 21st Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence, July 2005, 2431 downloads, 18 citations.
- T. Briggs and T. Oates, "Discovering Domain-Specific Composite Kernels", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Twentieth National Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the Seventeenth Annual Conference on Innovative Applications of Artificial intelligence, July 2005, 1767 downloads.
- F. Perich, L. Kagal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "In Reputation We Believe: Query Processing in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks", InProceedings, International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking and Services, August 2004, 3986 downloads, 32 citations.
- W. Watthayu and Y. Peng, "A Bayesian network based framework for multi-criteria decision making", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis, August 2004, 8020 downloads, 18 citations.
- F. Perich, "On Peer-to-Peer Data Management in Pervasive Computing Environments", PhdThesis, UMBC, May 2004, 1843 downloads.
- L. Kagal, M. Paoucci, N. Srinivasan, G. Denker, T. Finin, and K. Sycara, "Authorization and Privacy for Semantic Web Services", InProceedings, First International Semantic Web Services Symposium, AAAI 2004 Spring Symposium, March 2004, 8915 downloads, 1 citation.
- J. Undercofer, "Intrusion Detection: Modeling System State to Detect and Classify Aberrant Behavior", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, February 2004, 7030 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and e., "Modified Bully Algorithm using Election Commission", TechReport, arXiv eprint , October 2009.
- L. Ding, Y. Peng, P. Pinheiro da Silva, and D. L. McGuinness, "Tracking RDF Graph Provenance using RDF Molecules", TechReport, TR-CS-05-06, April 2005, 8845 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, "Analysis of Data Mining Algorithms", TechReport, UMBC, March 1997, 8945 downloads, 22 citations.
- Blackbook3: A Graph Analytic Processing Platform For The Semantic Web
- DDRE: Managing the Assured Information Sharing Lifecycle
- Framework for Managing the Assured Information Sharing Lifecycle
- Problem Space Analysis for Plan Library Generation and Algorithm Selection in Real-time Systems
- Semantically-Linked Bayesian Networks
- Trust and Reputation in Social Networks
- Wikitology: Wikipedia as an ontology
- Parr gives invited talk at ESA 2006
August 23, 2006
- Swoogle 2006 released
February 1, 2006
- UMBC Student honored by CRA as an Outstanding Undergraduate
August 3, 2004
- UMBC Participates in CNSF's 9th Annual Capitol Hill Science Exhibition
June 19, 2003
- Modeling and Extracting information about Cybersecurity Events from Text
May 16, 2017
- PhD defense: Lushan Han, Schema Free Querying of Semantic Data
May 23, 2014
- Analytics for Detecting Web and Social Media Abuse
March 16, 2012
- Cyber Security Situation Awareness and Impact Assessment: Issues, Models and Applications
November 8, 2011
- Combining NoSQL Products to Further Enhance Semantic Technologies
October 19, 2011
- Genetic information for chronic disease prediction
September 23, 2011
- Enabling Reproducibility of Scientific Data Flows through Tracking and Representation of Provenance
March 31, 2011
- Hyperspectral Imaging: an Emerging Technique in Remote Sensing
September 17, 2010
- Clustering short status messages: a topic model based approach
July 26, 2010
- T2LD – An automatic framework for extracting, interpreting and representing tables as linked data
June 29, 2010