- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Deep Understanding of a Document's Structure", InProceedings, 4th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Big Data Computing, Applications and Technologies, December 2017, 369 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Understanding the Logical and Semantic Structure of Large Documents", Article, arXiv e-print, September 2017, 262 downloads.
- R. Yus, V. Mulwad, T. Finin, and E. Mena, "Infoboxer: Using Statistical and Semantic Knowledge to Help Create Wikipedia Infoboxes", InProceedings, 13th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2014), Riva del Garda (Italy), October 2014, 533 downloads.
- A. Joshi and P. Kumaraguru, "Identifying and characterizing user communities on Twitter during crisis events", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2012 workshop on Data-driven user behavioral modelling and mining from social media, October 2012, 943 downloads.
- M. Kewalramani, "Community Detection in Twitter", MastersThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, May 2011, 2098 downloads.
- X. Yan, Y. Peng, and e., "From Ontology Selection and Semantic Web to an Integrated Information System for Food-Borne Diseases and Food Safety", InBook, Software Tools and Algorithms for Biological Systems, January 2009, 1413 downloads.
- A. Java, "Mining Social Media Communities and Content", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2008, 52946 downloads.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, P. Kolari, A. Java, A. Kale, and A. Karandikar, "The Information ecology of social media and online communities", Article, AI Magazine, September 2008, 5684 downloads, 11 citations.
- A. Java, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Detecting Commmunities via Simultaneous Clustering of Graphs and Folksonomies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Tenth Workshop on Web Mining and Web Usage Analysis (WebKDD), August 2008, 5593 downloads, 5 citations.
- K. Dasgupta, R. Singh, B. Vishwanathan, D. Chakraborty, A. Joshi, S. Mukherjea, and A. A. Nanavati, "Social ties and their relevance to churn in mobile telecom networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 11th international conference on Extending database technology: Advances in database technology, March 2008, 2167 downloads.
- P. Kolari, "Detecting Spam Blogs: An Adaptive Online Approach", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Dissertation, December 2007, 7199 downloads, 3 citations.
- , "Proceedings of the Third ISWC Workshop on Uncertainty Reasoning for the Semantic Web", Proceedings, CEUR-WS.org, November 2007, 1550 downloads.
- A. Joshi, T. Finin, A. Java, A. Kale, and P. Kolari, "Web 2.0 Mining: Analyzing Social Media", InProceedings, Proceedings of the NSF Symposium on Next Generation of Data Mining and Cyber-Enabled Discovery for Innovation, October 2007, 4796 downloads, 5 citations.
- A. Java, X. Song, T. Finin, and B. Tseng, "Why We Twitter: Understanding Microblogging Usage and Communities", InProceedings, Procedings of the Joint 9th WEBKDD and 1st SNA-KDD Workshop 2007, August 2007, 47233 downloads, 342 citations.
- A. Kale, "Modeling Trust and Influence in Blogosphere using Link Polarity", MastersThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, April 2007, 9964 downloads, 36 citations.
- A. Kale, A. Karandikar, P. Kolari, A. Java, and A. Joshi, "Modeling Trust and Influence in the Blogosphere Using Link Polarity", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2007), March 2007, 4094 downloads, 36 citations.
- P. Kolari, A. Java, and A. Joshi, "Spam in Blogs and Social Media, Tutorial", InProceedings, ICWSM 2007, March 2007, 2758 downloads, 3 citations.
- T. Finin, L. Kagal, and D. Olmedilla, "Report on the Models of Trust for the Web Workshop", Article, SIGMOD Record, December 2006, 299 downloads.
- P. Kolari, A. Java, T. Finin, T. Oates, and A. Joshi, "Detecting Spam Blogs: A Machine Learning Approach", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 21st National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2006), July 2006, 10162 downloads, 75 citations.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "SVMs for the Blogosphere: Blog Identification and Splog Detection", InProceedings, AAAI Spring Symposium on Computational Approaches to Analysing Weblogs, March 2006, 11858 downloads, 112 citations.
- T. Finin and J. Sachs, "Will the Semantic Web Change Science?", Article, Science Next Wave, September 2004, 8 citations.
- S. Cranefield, T. Finin, V. Tamma, and S. Willmott, "Proceedings of the Workshop on Ontologies in Agent Systems (OAS'03", Proceedings, CEUR Publications, July 2003, 2717 downloads.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, O. V. Ratsimor, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Using Peer-to-Peer Data Routing for Infrastructure-based Wireless Networks", InProceedings, First IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications , March 2003, 2173 downloads, 11 citations.
- O. V. Ratsimor, S. B. Kodeswaran, T. Finin, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Combining Infrastructure and Ad hoc Collaboration For Data Management in Mobile Wireless Networks", InProceedings, Workshop on Ad hoc Communications and Collaboration in Ubiquitous Computing Environments, November 2002, 2703 downloads, 13 citations.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, O. V. Ratsimor, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Numi: A Framework for Collaborative Data Management in a Network of InfoStations", InProceedings, UMBC SRC, November 2002, 4163 downloads.
- O. V. Ratsimor, D. Chakraborty, S. Tolia, D. Khushraj, A. Kunjithapatham, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Allia: Alliance-based Service Discovery for Ad-Hoc Environments", InProceedings, ACM Mobile Commerce Workshop, September 2002, 2691 downloads, 132 citations.
- A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Agents, Mobility, and M-services: Creating the Next Generation Applications and Infrastructure on Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks", InBook, Developing an Infrastructure for Mobile and Wireless Systems, January 2002, 356 downloads.
- Y. K. Labrou and Y. Peng, "The Interoperability Problem: Bringing together Mobile Agents and Agent Communication Languages,", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Hawaii International Conference On System Sciences, January 1999, 2134 downloads, 29 citations.
- A. Kale, P. Kolari, A. Java, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "On Modeling Trust in Social Media using Link Polarity", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2007, 2843 downloads.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, O. V. Ratsimor, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Numi: A Framework for Collaborative Data Management in a Network of InfoStations", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2002, 720 downloads.
- Infoboxer: Using Statistical and Semantic Knowledge to Help Create Wikipedia Infoboxes
October 1, 2014
- Making the Semantic Web Easier to Use
April 1, 2012
- Linked Data for the Rest of Us
January 12, 2012
- Making the Semantic Web Easier to Use for Sharing Science Data
December 6, 2011
- Finding Communities in Social Media
November 15, 2011
- Community Detection in Twitter
May 16, 2011
- Social media analytics
October 12, 2010
- Corporate Use of Open Source Software
October 8, 2010
- The Social Semantic Web
June 22, 2010
- Mining Social Media Communities and Content
October 16, 2008