- S. Dutta, S. Chukkapalli, M. Sulgekar, S. Krithivasan, P. K. Das, and A. Joshi, "Context Sensitive Access Control in Smart Home Environments", InProceedings, 6th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2020), May 2020, 2111 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, K. Khanna, B. K. Panigrahi, and A. Joshi, "Security in Smart Cyber-Physical Systems: A Case Study on Smart Grids and Smart Cars", InBook, Smart Cities Cybersecurity and Privacy, December 2018, 561 downloads.
- A. Padia, D. Martin, and P. Patel-Schneider, "Automating Class/Instance Representational Choices in Knowledge Bases", InProceedings, Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management (EKAW 2018), October 2018.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "Bid Modification Attack in Smart Grid for Monetary Benefits", InProceedings, 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Nanoelectronic and Information Systems (iNIS), December 2016, 692 downloads.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "Feasibility and mitigation of false data injection attacks in smart grid", InProceedings, IEEE 6th International Conference on Power Systems (ICPS), 2016 , March 2016, 773 downloads.
- S. More, M. L. Mathews, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "A Semantic Approach to Situational Awareness for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, Proceedings of the National Symposium on Moving Target Research, June 2012, 3141 downloads.
- S. More, "Situation Aware Intrusion Detection Model", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2012, 85 downloads.
- W. Li, P. A. Kodeswaran, P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Managing and Securing Critical Infrastructure - A Semantic Policy and Trust Driven Approach", InBook, Handbook on Securing Cyber-Physical Critical Infrastructure: Foundations and Challenges, January 2012, 1494 downloads.
- A. Joshi, Y. Yesha, T. Finin, W. Li, and P. A. Kodeswaran, "A Policy and Trust Driven Framework for Securing Cyber Physical Systems", InProceedings, Workshop on Future Directions in Cyber-physical Systems Security, July 2009, 156 downloads.
- M. Halem, N. Most, C. Tilmes, K. Stewart, Y. Yesha, D. Chapman, and P. Nguyen, "Service-Oriented Atmospheric Radiances (SOAR): Gridding and Analysis Services for Multisensor Aqua IR Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, January 2009.
- M. Halem, Y. Yesha, C. Tilmes, D. Chapman, M. Goldberg, and L. Zhou, "A Web Service Tool (SOAR) for the Dynamic Generation of L1 Grids of Coincident AIRS, AMSU and MODIS Satellite Sounding Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, EOS Transactions, June 2007.
- A. Patwardhan, J. Parker, M. Iorga, A. Joshi, T. Karygiannis, and Y. Yesha, "Threshold-based Intrusion Detection in Ad Hoc Networks and Secure AODV", Article, Ad Hoc Networks Journal (ADHOCNET), May 2007, 3239 downloads, 16 citations.
- A. Patwardhan, J. Parker, A. Joshi, M. Iorga, and T. Karygiannis, "Secure Routing and Intrusion Detection in Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, March 2005, 7303 downloads, 96 citations.
- W. Jensen, S. Gavrila, and V. Korolev, "A Unified Framework for Mobile Device Security", InProceedings, Security and Management 2004, September 2004.
- L. Kagal, "A Policy-Based Approach to Governing Autonomous Behavior in Distributed Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, September 2004, 10 citations.
- J. Undercofer, F. Perich, and C. Nicholas, "SHOMAR: An Open Architecture for Distributed Intrusion Detection Services", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, September 2002, 5622 downloads.
- D. Chakraborty, F. Perich, S. Avancha, and A. Joshi, "An Agent Discovery Architecture Using Ronin and DReggie", InProceedings, First GSFC/JPL Workshop on Radical Agent Concepts (WRAC), January 2002, 3786 downloads, 6 citations.
- O. V. Ratsimor, V. Korolev, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Agents2Go: An Infrastructure for Location-Dependent Service Discovery in the Mobile Electronic Commerce Environment", InProceedings, ACM Mobile Commerce Workshop, July 2001, 5148 downloads, 39 citations.
- PROB: A tool for Tracking Provenance and Reproducibility of Big Data Experiments
February 10, 2014
- Situation Aware Intrusion Detection Model
April 19, 2012
- Integrated System Model for Electric Grids
September 20, 2010
- Effective Network Security in a Dynamic World
September 30, 2009
- Web Security Overview
April 1, 2009
- Empowering Scientific Discovery by Distributed Data Mining on the Grid Infrastructure
September 28, 2007
- Why all the Buzz about Informatics?
May 16, 2006
- Making Google Richer: Optimal Algorithms for the AdWords Auction
March 3, 2006
- Cross-layer Analysis for Detecting Wireless Misbehavior
October 19, 2005
- A Policy-Based Approach to Governing Autonomous Behavior in Distributed Environments
September 15, 2004