- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "Bid Modification Attack in Smart Grid for Monetary Benefits", InProceedings, 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Nanoelectronic and Information Systems (iNIS), December 2016, 93 downloads.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "Feasibility and mitigation of false data injection attacks in smart grid", InProceedings, IEEE 6th International Conference on Power Systems (ICPS), 2016 , March 2016, 105 downloads.
- P. Nimbalkar, "Semantic Interpretation of Structured Log Files", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2015, 478 downloads.
- V. Korolev and A. Joshi, "PROB: A tool for Tracking Provenance and Reproducibility of Big Data Experiments", InProceedings, Reproduce '14. HPCA 2014, March 2014, 901 downloads.
- P. Sharma, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Detecting Data Exfiltration by Integrating Information Across Layers", InProceedings, 14th IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, August 2013, 1102 downloads.
- S. More, M. L. Mathews, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "A Semantic Approach to Situational Awareness for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, Proceedings of the National Symposium on Moving Target Research, June 2012, 1925 downloads.
- W. Li, P. A. Kodeswaran, P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Managing and Securing Critical Infrastructure - A Semantic Policy and Trust Driven Approach", InBook, Handbook on Securing Cyber-Physical Critical Infrastructure: Foundations and Challenges, January 2012, 982 downloads.
- J. Sleeman and T. Finin, "Learning Co-reference Relations for FOAF Instances", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Poster and Demonstration Session at the 9th International Semantic Web Conference, November 2010, 1907 downloads, 2 citations.
- M. Halem, N. Most, C. Tilmes, K. Stewart, Y. Yesha, D. Chapman, and P. Nguyen, "Service-Oriented Atmospheric Radiances (SOAR): Gridding and Analysis Services for Multisensor Aqua IR Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, January 2009.
- M. Halem, Y. Yesha, C. Tilmes, D. Chapman, M. Goldberg, and L. Zhou, "A Web Service Tool (SOAR) for the Dynamic Generation of L1 Grids of Coincident AIRS, AMSU and MODIS Satellite Sounding Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, EOS Transactions, June 2007.
- A. Patwardhan, J. Parker, M. Iorga, A. Joshi, T. Karygiannis, and Y. Yesha, "Threshold-based Intrusion Detection in Ad Hoc Networks and Secure AODV", Article, Ad Hoc Networks Journal (ADHOCNET), May 2007, 2633 downloads, 16 citations.
- J. Parker, A. Patwardhan, and A. Joshi, "Cross-layer Analysis for Detecting Wireless Misbehaviour", Proceedings, IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference Special Sessions, January 2006, 3616 downloads, 13 citations.
- A. Patwardhan, J. Parker, A. Joshi, M. Iorga, and T. Karygiannis, "Secure Routing and Intrusion Detection in Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, March 2005, 6649 downloads, 96 citations.
- W. Jensen, S. Gavrila, and V. Korolev, "A Unified Framework for Mobile Device Security", InProceedings, Security and Management 2004, September 2004.
- L. Kagal, "A Policy-Based Approach to Governing Autonomous Behavior in Distributed Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, September 2004, 10 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, F. Perich, S. Avancha, and A. Joshi, "An Agent Discovery Architecture Using Ronin and DReggie", InProceedings, First GSFC/JPL Workshop on Radical Agent Concepts (WRAC), January 2002, 3271 downloads, 6 citations.
- O. V. Ratsimor, V. Korolev, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Agents2Go: An Infrastructure for Location-Dependent Service Discovery in the Mobile Electronic Commerce Environment", InProceedings, ACM Mobile Commerce Workshop, July 2001, 4550 downloads, 39 citations.
- J. Undercofer, F. Perich, and C. Nicholas, "SHOMAR: An Open Architecture for Distributed Intrusion Detection Services", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, September 2002, 4984 downloads.
- PROB: A tool for Tracking Provenance and Reproducibility of Big Data Experiments
February 10, 2014
- Situation Aware Intrusion Detection Model
April 19, 2012
- Integrated System Model for Electric Grids
September 20, 2010
- Effective Network Security in a Dynamic World
September 30, 2009
- Web Security Overview
April 1, 2009
- Empowering Scientific Discovery by Distributed Data Mining on the Grid Infrastructure
September 28, 2007
- Why all the Buzz about Informatics?
May 16, 2006
- Making Google Richer: Optimal Algorithms for the AdWords Auction
March 3, 2006
- Cross-layer Analysis for Detecting Wireless Misbehavior
October 19, 2005
- A Policy-Based Approach to Governing Autonomous Behavior in Distributed Environments
September 15, 2004