- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Unfolding the Structure of a Document using Deep Learning", arXiv:1910.03678, September 2019, 41 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman, "Understanding the Logical and Semantic Structure of Large Documents", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2018, 85 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Deep Understanding of a Document's Structure", InProceedings, 4th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Big Data Computing, Applications and Technologies, December 2017, 760 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Understanding the Logical and Semantic Structure of Large Documents", Article, arXiv e-print, September 2017, 623 downloads.
- A. L. Kashyap, "Deep Representation of Lyrical Style and Semantics for Music Recommendation", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2017, 52 downloads.
- Y. Feng, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, N. Rishe, M. A. Grasso, and A. Niskar, "Poster: Classifying primary outcomes in rheumatoid arthritis: Knowledge discovery from clinical trial metadata", InProceedings, 2015 IEEE 5th International Conference on Computational Advances in Bio and Medical Sciences (ICCABS), November 2015, 603 downloads.
- P. Pappachan, R. Yus, P. K. Das, S. Mehrotra, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Building a Mobile Applications Knowledge Base for the Linked Data Cloud", InProceedings, 1st International Workshop on Mobile Deployment of Semantic Technologies (MoDeST 2015), co-located with the 14th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2015), Bethlehem, PA (USA), October 2015, 918 downloads.
- M. Kewalramani, "Community Detection in Twitter", MastersThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, May 2011, 2605 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, Y. Yesha, and M. Halem, "Provenance Artifact Identification in the Atmospheric Composition Processing System (ACPS)", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on the Theory and Practice of Provenance, February 2010, 959 downloads, 1 citation.
- K. Burton, A. Java, and I. Soboroff, "The ICWSM 2009 Spinn3r Dataset", InProceedings, Third Annual Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2009), May 2009, 24 citations.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, P. Kolari, A. Java, A. Kale, and A. Karandikar, "The Information ecology of social media and online communities", Article, AI Magazine, September 2008, 6224 downloads, 11 citations.
- C. Tilmes, "Standardizing Interfaces for External Access to Data and Processing for the NASA Ozone Product Evaluation And Test Element", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2008 Geoinformatics Conference , July 2008.
- A. Joshi, T. Finin, A. Java, A. Kale, and P. Kolari, "Web 2.0 Mining: Analyzing Social Media", InProceedings, Proceedings of the NSF Symposium on Next Generation of Data Mining and Cyber-Enabled Discovery for Innovation, October 2007, 5197 downloads, 5 citations.
- P. Reddivari, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Policy-Based Access Control for an RDF Store", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IJCAI-07 Workshop on Semantic Web for Collaborative Knowledge Acquisition, January 2007, 7298 downloads, 34 citations.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "SVMs for the Blogosphere: Blog Identification and Splog Detection", InProceedings, AAAI Spring Symposium on Computational Approaches to Analysing Weblogs, March 2006, 12835 downloads, 112 citations.
- P. Kolari and T. Finin, "Memeta: A Framework for Multi-Relational Analytics on the Blogosphere", InProceedings, AAAI 2006 Student Abstract Program, February 2006, 4318 downloads.
- L. Ding, R. Pan, T. Finin, A. Joshi, Y. Peng, and P. Kolari, "Finding and Ranking Knowledge on the Semantic Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th International Semantic Web Conference, November 2005, 12973 downloads, 130 citations.
- T. Finin, L. Ding, R. Pan, A. Joshi, P. Kolari, A. Java, and Y. Peng, "Swoogle: Searching for knowledge on the Semantic Web", InProceedings, AAAI 05 (intelligent systems demo), July 2005, 5452 downloads, 35 citations.
- V. Parekh, "Applying Ontologies and Semantic Web technologies to Environmental Sciences and Engineering", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2005, 13625 downloads, 1 citation.
- L. Ding, T. Finin, A. Joshi, R. Pan, R. S. Cost, Y. Peng, P. Reddivari, V. C. Doshi, and J. Sachs, "Swoogle: A Search and Metadata Engine for the Semantic Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Thirteenth ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management , November 2004, 28410 downloads, 467 citations.
- V. Parekh, J. (. Gwo, and T. Finin, "Ontology based Semantic Metadata for GeoScience Data", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Information and Knowledge Engineering, June 2004, 5156 downloads, 1 citation.
- J. Mayfield and T. Finin, "Information retrieval on the Semantic Web: Integrating inference and retrieval", InProceedings, Proceedings of the SIGIR Workshop on the Semantic Web, August 2003, 5627 downloads, 76 citations.
- G. Berg-Cross and e., "Semantics and Ontologies For EarthCube", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, January 2012, 746 downloads.
- L. Han, L. Ding, and R. Pan, "Swoogle's Metadata about the Semantic Web", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2006, 2238 downloads.
- SemNews: news text to Semantic Web
January 12, 2006
- Welcome to the Splogosphere
December 16, 2005
- Introducing Dr. Hidenari Kiyomitsu of Kobe University
January 17, 2004
- An architecture for enterprise information interoperability
November 9, 2012
- Semantic Web Meetup
November 15, 2011
- Community Detection in Twitter
May 16, 2011
- COVER Model Pivot Index for Flexible, Adaptable, and Agile Systems
November 30, 2010
- Social media analytics
October 12, 2010
- The Social Semantic Web
June 22, 2010
- Understanding RSM: Relief Social Media
September 15, 2009
- Provenance Tracking in Climate Science Data Processing Systems
March 4, 2008
- Database Infrastructure for the Semantic Web
September 14, 2007
- Using an RDF Framework to Carry Metadata for Climate Datasets
April 27, 2007
- W3C Workshop on Constraints and Capabilities for Web Services
October 12, 2004