- S. K. Singh, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "Entropy Based Electricity Theft Detection in AMI Network", Article, IET Cyber-Physical Systems: Theory and Applications, October 2017, 379 downloads.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "AI based approach to identify compromised meters in data integrity attacks on smart grid", Article, IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, October 2017, 238 downloads.
- S. K. Singh, K. Khanna, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "Joint transformation based detection of false data injection attacks in smart grid", Article, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, June 2017, 268 downloads.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "Bi-level Modelling of False Data Injection Attacks on Security Constrained Optimal Power Flow", Article, IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, June 2017, 212 downloads.
- K. Khanna, B. K. Panigrahi, and A. Joshi, "Data Integrity Attack in Smart Grid: Optimized Attack to Gain Monetary Economic Profit", Article, IET Transactions on Generation, Transmission and Distribution, September 2016, 766 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "OBD SecureAlert: An Anomaly Detection System for Vehicles", InProceedings, IEEE Workshop on Smart Service Systems (SmartSys 2016), May 2016, 681 downloads.
- A. Grover, J. Gholap, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, R. Chintalapati, H. Marwaha, and K. Modi, "SQL-like big data environments: Case study in clinical trial analytics", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, November 2015, 694 downloads.
- L. Han, "Schema Free Querying of Semantic Data", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2014, 863 downloads.
- P. Sharma, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Detecting Data Exfiltration by Integrating Information Across Layers", InProceedings, 14th IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, August 2013, 1200 downloads.
- R. Schauer and A. Joshi, "A Probabilistic Approach to Distributed System Management", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Autonomic Computing, June 2010, 1304 downloads.
- M. Halem, C. Tilmes, Y. Yesha, D. Chapman, and P. Nguyen, "Providing Gridded Atmospheric Radiance Products and Services from MODIS and AIRS Instruments on NASA's Aqua Satellite", Article, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2008., February 2009.
- M. Halem, N. Most, C. Tilmes, K. Stewart, Y. Yesha, D. Chapman, and P. Nguyen, "Service-Oriented Atmospheric Radiances (SOAR): Gridding and Analysis Services for Multisensor Aqua IR Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, January 2009.
- M. A. Grasso, "A computerized approach to glycemic control in critical illness", Proceedings, American College of Physicians, Maryland Regional Associates Meeting, Baltimore Maryland, May 2008.
- A. Karandikar, A. Java, A. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, and Y. Yesha, "Second Space: A Generative Model For The Blogosphere", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2008), March 2008, 3960 downloads, 1 citation.
- S. Agarwal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, and T. Ganous, "A Pervasive Computing System for the Operating Room of the Future", Article, Mobile Networks and Applications, August 2007, 2972 downloads.
- A. Karandikar, "Generative Model To Construct Blog and Post Networks In Blogosphere", MastersThesis, University of Maryland at Baltimore County, May 2007, 7618 downloads, 3 citations.
- W. Wilson, Y. Peng, and L. L. Augsburger, "Generalization of a Prototype Intelligent Hybrid System for Hard Gelatin Capsule Formulation Development", Article, AAPS PharmSciTech, October 2005, 1647 downloads.
- S. Avancha, "A Holistic Approach to Secure Sensor Networks", PhdThesis, UMBC, August 2005, 2764 downloads.
- L. Kagal, M. Paoucci, N. Srinivasan, G. Denker, T. Finin, and K. Sycara, "Authorization and Privacy for Semantic Web Services", Article, IEEE Intelligent Systems (Special Issue on Semantic Web Services), July 2004, 2216 downloads, 1 citation.
- L. Kagal, M. Paoucci, N. Srinivasan, G. Denker, T. Finin, and K. Sycara, "Authorization and Privacy for Semantic Web Services", InProceedings, First International Semantic Web Services Symposium, AAAI 2004 Spring Symposium, March 2004, 8482 downloads, 1 citation.
- H. Bharadvaj, A. Joshi, and S. Auephanwiriyakul, "An Active Transcoding Proxy to Support Mobile Web Access", InProceedings, 17th IEEE Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems, October 1998, 3325 downloads, 176 citations.
- S. Agarwal, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "A Pervasive Computing System for the Operating Room of the Future", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, September 2006, 3501 downloads.
- S. Agarwal, A. Joshi, T. Ganous, and Y. Yesha, "Context-Aware System to Create Electronic Medical Records", TechReport, July 2006, 2765 downloads.
- PhD defense: Lushan Han, Schema Free Querying of Semantic Data
May 23, 2014
- A Multilayer Framework to Catch Data Exfiltration
June 5, 2013
- A multilayer framework to catch data exfiltration
April 8, 2013
- Cyber-Physical Social Systems: Research Challenges
April 6, 2012
- Masters Thesis Research Update: Aniket Bochare and Rohit Kugaonkar
November 22, 2011
- Semantic Web Meetup
November 15, 2011
- SAP-LAP Policy Paradigm – Application for Cyber Security
April 12, 2011
- Intelligent Management of Distributed Rack-Based Blade Operations
March 29, 2011
- Detecting Domain Shift
September 3, 2010
- A Multiagent-Based Synergistic Approach for Software Fault Tolerance
November 9, 2009