- N. Khurana, S. Mittal, A. Piplai, and A. Joshi, "Preventing Poisoning Attacks on AI based Threat Intelligence Systems", InProceedings, IEEE Machine Learning for Signal Processing, September 2019, 477 downloads.
- A. Pingle, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, J. Holt, and R. Zak, "RelExt: Relation Extraction using Deep Learning approaches for Cybersecurity Knowledge Graph Improvement", InProceedings, IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM 2019), May 2019, 266 downloads.
- L. Neil, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Mining Threat Intelligence about Open-Source Projects and Libraries from Code Repository Issues and Bug Reports", InProceedings, IEEE Intelligence and Security Informatics (IEEE ISI) 2018, September 2018, 608 downloads.
- V. Rathode, S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Semantically Rich, Context Aware Access Control for Openstack", InProceedings, 4th International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing, September 2018, 365 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, A. Joshi, N. Golpayegani, and N. Adam, "A Policy-based Approach to Smart Cloud Services", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Annual Service Research and Innovation Institute Global Conference, July 2012, 1430 downloads.
- J. Martineau, R. Mokashi, D. Chapman, M. A. Grasso, M. Brady, Y. Yesha, Y. Yesha, A. Cardone, and A. Dima, "Sub-cellular Feature Detection and Automated Extraction of Collocalized Actin and Myosin Regions", InProceedings, Proceedings of ACM SIGHIT International Health Informatics Symposium, January 2012, 1238 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, M. Linda, and A. J. Fleig, "Development of two Science Investigator-led Processing Systems (SIPS) for NASA's Earth Observation System (EOS)", InProceedings, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2004, December 2004.
- H. Chen, "An Intelligent Broker Architecture for Pervasive Context-Aware Systems", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2004, 6953 downloads, 17 citations.
- Privacy and Security in Online Social Media
March 11, 2013
- An architecture for enterprise information interoperability
November 9, 2012
- Corporate Use of Open Source Software
October 8, 2010
- Blackbook3: A Graph Analytic Processing Platform For The Semantic Web
October 6, 2009
- Understanding RSM: Relief Social Media
September 15, 2009
- Gnizr: an open source social bookmarking application
November 5, 2007
- Service-Oriented Computing: Next-Generation Integration of Software Systems
May 11, 2007
- NOWHERE: A Knowledge Level Agent Programming Infrastructure
September 5, 2006
- PhD Defense: An Intelligent Broker Architecture for Pervasive Context-Aware Systems
December 3, 2004
- Open Source XML Databases: Xindice and eXist
April 19, 2004