- A. Piplai, P. Ranade, A. Kotal, S. Mittal, S. N. Narayanan, and A. Joshi, "Using Knowledge Graphs and Reinforcement Learning for Malware Analysis", InProceedings, 4th International Workshop on Big Data Analytics for Cyber Intelligence and Defense, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, December 2020, 123 downloads.
- N. Khurana, S. Mittal, A. Piplai, and A. Joshi, "Preventing Poisoning Attacks on AI based Threat Intelligence Systems", InProceedings, IEEE Machine Learning for Signal Processing, September 2019, 638 downloads.
- A. Pingle, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, J. Holt, and R. Zak, "RelExt: Relation Extraction using Deep Learning approaches for Cybersecurity Knowledge Graph Improvement", InProceedings, IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM 2019), May 2019, 420 downloads.
- L. Neil, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Mining Threat Intelligence about Open-Source Projects and Libraries from Code Repository Issues and Bug Reports", InProceedings, IEEE Intelligence and Security Informatics (IEEE ISI) 2018, September 2018, 821 downloads.
- V. Rathode, S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Semantically Rich, Context Aware Access Control for Openstack", InProceedings, 4th International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing, September 2018, 445 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, A. Joshi, N. Golpayegani, and N. Adam, "A Policy-based Approach to Smart Cloud Services", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Annual Service Research and Innovation Institute Global Conference, July 2012, 1486 downloads.
- J. Martineau, R. Mokashi, D. Chapman, M. A. Grasso, M. Brady, Y. Yesha, Y. Yesha, A. Cardone, and A. Dima, "Sub-cellular Feature Detection and Automated Extraction of Collocalized Actin and Myosin Regions", InProceedings, Proceedings of ACM SIGHIT International Health Informatics Symposium, January 2012, 1290 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, M. Linda, and A. J. Fleig, "Development of two Science Investigator-led Processing Systems (SIPS) for NASA's Earth Observation System (EOS)", InProceedings, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2004, December 2004.
- H. Chen, "An Intelligent Broker Architecture for Pervasive Context-Aware Systems", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2004, 7063 downloads, 17 citations.
- Privacy and Security in Online Social Media
March 11, 2013
- An architecture for enterprise information interoperability
November 9, 2012
- Corporate Use of Open Source Software
October 8, 2010
- Blackbook3: A Graph Analytic Processing Platform For The Semantic Web
October 6, 2009
- Understanding RSM: Relief Social Media
September 15, 2009
- Gnizr: an open source social bookmarking application
November 5, 2007
- Service-Oriented Computing: Next-Generation Integration of Software Systems
May 11, 2007
- NOWHERE: A Knowledge Level Agent Programming Infrastructure
September 5, 2006
- PhD Defense: An Intelligent Broker Architecture for Pervasive Context-Aware Systems
December 3, 2004
- Open Source XML Databases: Xindice and eXist
April 19, 2004