- F. Lu, F. Ferraro, and E. Raff, "Continuously Generalized Ordinal Regression for Linear and Deep Models", InProceedings, SIAM International Conference on Data Mining, April 2022, 129 downloads.
- M. Halem, a. kochanski, J. Mandel, P. Nguyen, R. Atlas, Z. Yang, A. Bargteil, J. Sleeman, V. Caicedo, B. Demoz, D. Chapman, and K. Patel, "A Machine Learning Plume-Resolving Model Implementation over North America for Mega-Wildland Fire Smoke Impacts on Distant Planetary Boundary Layers", InProceedings, 102nd American Meteorological Society Annual Meeting, January 2022.
- J. Sleeman, I. Stajner, C. Keller, M. Halem, C. Hamer, R. Montuoro, B. Baker, and e., "The Integration of Artificial Intelligence for Improved Operational Air Quality Forecasting", InProceedings, AGU Fall Meeting 2021, December 2021.
- D. Ziaei, J. Sleeman, M. Halem, V. Caicedo, R. M. Delgado, and B. Demoz, "Convolutional LSTM for Planetary Boundary Layer Height (PBLH) Prediction", InProceedings, AAAI 2021 Spring Symposium on Combining Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with Physical Sciences, March 2021, 302 downloads.
- Z. Ali, D. Ziaei, J. Sleeman, Z. Yang, and M. Halem, "LSTMs for Inferring Planetary Boundary Layer Height (PBLH)", InProceedings, AAAI 2021 Spring Symposium on Combining Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with Physical Sciences, March 2021, 342 downloads.
- R. Patel and F. Ferraro, "On the Complementary Nature of Knowledge Graph Embedding, Fine Grain Entity Types, and Language Modeling", InProceedings, EMNLP Workshop on Deep Learning Inside Out, November 2020, 254 downloads.
- S. Vallurupalli, J. Sleeman, and T. Finin, "Fine and Ultra-Fine Entity Type Embeddings for Question Answering", InProceedings, International Semantic Web Conference, November 2020, 317 downloads.
- N. K. Choudhary, S. Chukkapalli, S. Mittal, M. Gupta, M. Abdelsalam, and A. Joshi, "YieldPredict: A Crop Yield Prediction Framework for Smart Farms", IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2020, November 2020, 493 downloads.
- Z. Boukouvalas, C. Mallinson, E. Crothers, N. Japkowicz, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and T. Adali, "Independent Component Analysis for Trustworthy Cyberspace during High Impact Events: An Application to Covid-19", Article, arXiv:2006.01284 [cs.LG], June 2020, 297 downloads.
- A. Padia, K. Kalpakis, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Knowledge Graph Fact Prediction via Knowledge-Enriched Tensor Factorization", Article, Journal of Web Semantics, December 2019, 907 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, V. Caicedo, M. Halem, and B. Demoz, "Using Lidar and Machine Learning to Identify Planetary Boundary Layer Heights", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting Abstracts, December 2019.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2019, 299 downloads.
- A. Padia, K. Kalpakis, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Reflections on: Knowledge Graph Fact Prediction via Knowledge-Enriched Tensor Factorization", InProceedings, International Semantic Web Conference (Journal Track), October 2019, 587 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, October 2019, 574 downloads.
- L. Elluri, V. Mandalapu, and N. Roy, "Developing Machine Learning based Predictive Models for Smart Policing", InProceedings, International Conference on Smart Computing (SMARTCOMP), June 2019, 394 downloads.
- A. Padia, K. Kalpakis, and T. Finin, "Inferring Relations in Knowledge Graphs with Tensor Decompositions", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data , December 2016, 1388 downloads.
- T. W. Satyapanich and T. Finin, "Event Nugget Detection Task: UMBC systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 9th Text Analysis Worksho, November 2016, 1042 downloads.
- Y. Feng, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, N. Rishe, M. A. Grasso, and A. Niskar, "Poster: Classifying primary outcomes in rheumatoid arthritis: Knowledge discovery from clinical trial metadata", InProceedings, 2015 IEEE 5th International Conference on Computational Advances in Bio and Medical Sciences (ICCABS), November 2015, 855 downloads.
- V. Korolev, M. A. Grasso, and A. Joshi, "On Use of Machine Learning Techniques and Genotypes for Prediction of Chronic Diseases", InProceedings, AMIA Annual Symposium, November 2013.
- J. Sleeman and T. Finin, "Type Prediction for Efficient Coreference Resolution in Heterogeneous Semantic Graphs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Seventh IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing, September 2013, 1251 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, D. Dalvi, S. Das, V. Korolev, and Y. Yesha, "Genetic information for chronic desease prediction", InProceedings, Bioinformatics and Biomedicine Workshops (BIBMW), November 2012.
- M. M. Rahman, "Mining social data to extract intellectual knowledge", Article, arXiv eprint , September 2012.
- M. M. Rahman, "Intellectual knowledge extraction from online social data", InProceedings, 2012 International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), May 2012.
- A. Iyengar, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Content-based prediction of temporal boundaries for events in Twitter", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third IEEE International Conference on Social Computing, October 2011, 2039 downloads.
- D. Dalvi, "Clinical-Genomic Analysis for Disease Prediction", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2011, 1481 downloads.
- L. Han and T. Finin, "Predicting Appropriate Semantic Web Terms from Words", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Twenty-Third AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, July 2008, 2302 downloads.
- K. Dasgupta, R. Singh, B. Vishwanathan, D. Chakraborty, A. Joshi, S. Mukherjea, and A. A. Nanavati, "Social ties and their relevance to churn in mobile telecom networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 11th international conference on Extending database technology: Advances in database technology, March 2008, 2664 downloads.
- C. Parr, J. Sachs, A. Parafiynyk, T. Wang, and R. Espinosa, "ETHAN: the Evolutionary Trees and Natural History Ontology", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2006, 4480 downloads, 1 citation.
- T. Finin and A. Joshi, "Agents, Trust, and Information Access on the Semantic Web", Article, SIGMOD Record, December 2002, 1380 downloads.
- G. Kalra, Y. Peng, M. Guo, and L. L. Augsburger, "A hybrid intelligent system for formulation of BCS Class II drugs in hard gelatin capsules", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Neural Information Processing, November 2002, 4311 downloads.
- M. Guo, G. Kalra, W. Wilson, Y. Peng, and L. L. Augsburger, "A Prototype Intelligent Hybrid System for Hard Gelatin Capsule Formulation Development", Article, Pharmaceutical Technology, September 2002, 17948 downloads, 8 citations.
- Masters Thesis Research Update - Amey and Nikhil
December 13, 2011
- Finding Communities in Social Media
November 15, 2011
- Masters Thesis Research Proposal: Amey Sane and Nikhil Puranik
September 27, 2011
- Genetic information for chronic disease prediction
September 23, 2011
- Estimating Temporal Boundaries For Events Using Social Media Data
June 15, 2011
- Prediction markets for fun, feedback and the future
March 17, 2011
- Wikitology: A Novel Hybrid Knowledge Base Derived from Wikipedia
July 19, 2010
- Prediction of Oscar Award Nominations Based on Movie Scripts
July 6, 2010
- Cost-Sensitive Information Acquisition for Prediction
April 21, 2010
- Trust and Reputation in Social Networks
March 30, 2010