- J. Clavin and K. P. Joshi, "Policy Integrated Blockchain to Automate HIPAA Part 2 Compliance", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Digital Health (ICDH) 2023 in IEEE World Congress on Services 2023, July 2023, 104 downloads.
- K. Roy, M. Gaur, M. Soltani, V. Rawte, and A. Sheth, "ProKnow: Process knowledge for safety constrained and explainable question generation for mental health diagnostic assistance", Article, Frontiers in Big Data, January 2023, 36 downloads.
- P. Gupta, S. Mehrotra, S. Sharma, R. Yus, and N. Venkatasubramanian, "Sentaur: Sensor Observable Data Model for Smart Spaces", InProceedings, 31st ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), October 2022, 100 downloads.
- R. Yus, G. Bouloukakis, S. Mehrotra, and N. Venkatasubramanian, "The SemIoTic Ecosystem: A Semantic Bridge between IoT Devices and Smart Spaces", Article, ACM Transactions on Internet Technology, August 2022, 117 downloads.
- D. N. Ganapathy and K. P. Joshi, "A Semantically Rich Framework to Automate Cloud Service Level Agreements", Article, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, January 2022, 349 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, and J. E. Dorband, "RBM Image Generation Using the D-Wave 2000Q", Misc, D-Wave Qubits North America Conference, September 2019, 452 downloads.
- C. Kery, F. Ferraro, and C. Matuszek, "¿Es un plátano? Exploring the Application of a Physically Grounded Language Acquisition System to Spanish", NAACL Combined Workshop on Spatial Language Understanding and Grounded Communication for Robotics, June 2019, 359 downloads.
- B. Van Durme, T. Lippincott, K. Duh, D. Burchfield, A. Poliak, C. Costello, T. Finin, S. Miller, J. Mayfield, P. Koehn, C. Harmon, D. Lawrie, C. May, M. Thomas, A. Carrell, and J. Chaloux, "CADET: Computer Assisted Discovery Extraction and Translation", InProceedings, 8th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (System Demonstrations), November 2017, 717 downloads.
- S. Mittal, A. Gupta, K. P. Joshi, C. Pearce, and A. Joshi, "A Question and Answering System for Management of Cloud Service Level Agreements", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, June 2017, 1053 downloads.
- S. Saha, K. P. Joshi, and A. Gupta, "A Deep Learning Approach to Understanding Cloud Service Level Agreements ", InProceedings, Fifth International IBM Cloud Academy Conference, May 2017, 1243 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Gupta, S. Mittal, C. Pearce, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "ALDA : Cognitive Assistant for Legal Document Analytics", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium 2016, September 2016, 1156 downloads.
- A. Gupta, S. Mittal, K. P. Joshi, C. Pearce, and A. Joshi, "Streamlining Management of Multiple Cloud Services", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, June 2016, 1529 downloads.
- S. Mittal, K. P. Joshi, C. Pearce, and A. Joshi, "Automatic Extraction of Metrics from SLAs for Cloud Service Management", InProceedings, 2016 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering (IC2E 2016), April 2016, 1513 downloads.
- S. Mittal, K. P. Joshi, C. Pearce, and A. Joshi, "Parallelizing Natural Language Techniques for Knowledge Extraction from Cloud Service Level Agreements", InProceedings, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Big Data, October 2015, 1422 downloads.
- L. Han, T. Finin, A. Joshi, and D. Cheng, "Querying RDF Data with Text Annotated Graphs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 27th International Conference on Scientific and Statistical Database Management, June 2015, 2349 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi and C. Pearce, "Automating Cloud Service Level Agreements using Semantic Technologies", InProceedings, CLaw Workshop, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering (IC2E), March 2015, 1450 downloads.
- L. Han, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Schema-Free Structured Querying of DBpedia Data", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 21st ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), August 2012, 1624 downloads.
- L. Han, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "GoRelations: Towards an Intuitive Query System for RDF Data", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, February 2012, 1337 downloads.
- G. Berg-Cross and e., "Semantics and Ontologies For EarthCube", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, January 2012, 932 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Quality metrics for Virtualized IT Services on the Cloud", InProceedings, Proceedings of 18th Annual Frontiers in Service Conference, Hawaii, 2009, October 2009.
- S. Zhang, Y. Sun, Y. Peng, and X. Wang, "BayesOWL: A Prototype System for Uncertainty in Semantic Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, July 2009, 262 downloads.
- L. Han, T. Finin, C. Parr, J. Sachs, and A. Joshi, "RDF123: from Spreadsheets to RDF", InProceedings, Seventh International Semantic Web Conference, October 2008, 6458 downloads, 26 citations.
- A. Java, S. Nirenburg, M. McShane, T. Finin, J. English, and A. Joshi, "Using a Natural Language Understanding System to Generate Semantic Web Content", Article, International Journal on Semantic Web and Information Systems, November 2007, 3669 downloads, 13 citations.
- Y. Peng, Z. Ding, R. Pan, Y. Yu, B. Kulvatunyou, N. Ivezik, A. Jones, and H. Cho, "A Probabilistic Framework for Semantic Similarity and Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2007 Industrial Engineering Research Conference, May 2007, 2329 downloads.
- A. Java, S. Nirenburg, M. McShane, J. English, and A. Joshi, "Using a Natural Language Understanding System to Generate Semantic Web Content", TechReport, October 2006, 2994 downloads.
- A. Java, T. Finin, and S. Nirenburg, "Text understanding agents and the Semantic Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 39th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, January 2006, 7937 downloads, 19 citations.
- Z. Ding, "BayesOWL: A Probabilistic Framework for Semantic Web", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2005, 8738 downloads, 10 citations.
- R. Pan, Z. Ding, Y. Yu, and Y. Peng, "A Bayesian Network Approach to Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fourth International Semantic Web Conference, November 2005, 4444 downloads, 91 citations.
- S. Ganjugunte, "Extending the Non-monotonic Reasoning Infrastructure for the Semantic Web via Well-founded Negation and incremental Support for Courteous Logic Programs,", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2005, 3003 downloads.
- Z. Ding, Y. Peng, R. Pan, and Y. Yu, "A Bayesian Methodology towards Automatic Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI-05 C&O Workshop on Contexts and Ontologies: Theory, Practice and Applications, July 2005, 5025 downloads, 20 citations.
- Z. Ding, Y. Peng, and R. Pan, "A Bayesian Approach to Uncertainty Modeling in OWL Ontology", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Intelligent Systems - Theory and Applications, November 2004, 4149 downloads, 2 citations.
- Z. Ding and Y. Peng, "A Probabilistic Extension to Ontology Language OWL", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 37th Hawaii International Conference On System Sciences (HICSS-37)., January 2004, 6045 downloads, 154 citations.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, O. V. Ratsimor, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Numi: A Framework for Collaborative Data Management in a Network of InfoStations", InProceedings, UMBC SRC, November 2002, 5024 downloads.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, O. V. Ratsimor, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Numi: A Framework for Collaborative Data Management in a Network of InfoStations", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2002, 1336 downloads.
- M. Gandhe, T. Finin, and B. Grosof, "SweetJess: Translating DamlRuleML to Jess", InProceedings, International Workshop on Rule Markup Languages for Business Rules on the Semantic Web in conjunction with ISWC2002, June 2002, 2676 downloads, 51 citations.
- T. Finin and G. D. Hadden, "Augmenting ATNs", InProceedings, Fifth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 1977, 792 downloads.
- T. Finin, "An Interpreter and Compiler for Augmented Transition Networks", MastersThesis, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign, July 1977, 181 downloads.
- PhD defense: Lushan Han, Schema Free Querying of Semantic Data
May 23, 2014
- Semantic Web Meetup
November 15, 2011
- PowerRelations: A Question Answering System for DBPedia
April 26, 2011
- Negotiating Privacy, Boundaries and Visibility in a Networked World: Why We Need to Move Beyond Opt-in vs. Opt-Out
December 3, 2010
- Machine aided human translation - An automated system for transcribing dictated document translations
October 8, 2010
- Frontiers of Multi-Core Computing Workshop
September 22, 2010
- When is a Translation not a Translation?
February 3, 2009
- Textual Representations for Corpus-Based Bilingual Retrieval
November 24, 2008
- Aware Home
April 20, 2007
- Why You Should Use N-grams for Multilingual Information Retrieval
October 18, 2006