- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, M. Cane, and M. Halem, "Discovering Scientific Influence using Cross-Domain Dynamic Topic Modeling", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, December 2017, 771 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Modeling the Evolution of Climate Change Assessment Research Using Dynamic Topic Models and Cross-Domain Divergence Maps", InProceedings, AAAI Spring Symposium on AI for Social Good, March 2017, 1670 downloads.
- P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and L. Zavala, "Preserving Privacy in Context-Aware Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fifth IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing, October 2011, 1649 downloads.
- P. Jagtap, "Privacy Preservation in Context Aware Systems", MastersThesis, May 2011, 1372 downloads.
- P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and L. Zavala, "Privacy Preservation in Context Aware Geosocial Networking Applications", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2011, 1863 downloads.
- S. Balijepalli, "Blogvox2: A Modular Domain Independent Sentiment Analysis System", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, June 2007, 7768 downloads, 1 citation.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, Y. Yesha, K. Lyons, S. Perelgut, and J. Hawkins, "On the Structure, Properties and Utility of Internal Corporate Blogs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2007), March 2007, 14313 downloads, 43 citations.
- M. A. Grasso and e., "Survey of handheld computing among medical students", Article, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, June 2006.
- A. Java, P. Kolari, T. Finin, and T. Oates, "Modeling the Spread of Influence on the Blogosphere", TechReport, UMBC TR-CS-06-03, March 2006, 12238 downloads, 47 citations.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, Y. Yesha, and R. Krishnapuram, "Warehousing and Mining Web Logs", InProceedings, Workshop on Web Information and Data Management, 1999 ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM'99), November 1999, 3900 downloads, 60 citations.