Displaying publications 21 through 40 out of 812.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, and J. E. Dorband, "RBM Image Generation Using the D-Wave 2000Q", Misc, Poster Presentation Presented at the 2019 Rising Stars in EECS Workshop, October 2019, 52 downloads.
- A. Padia, K. Kalpakis, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Reflections on: Knowledge Graph Fact Prediction via Knowledge-Enriched Tensor Factorization", InProceedings, International Semantic Web Conference (Journal Track), October 2019, 244 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, October 2019.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, and J. E. Dorband, "RBM Image Generation Using the D-Wave 2000Q", Misc, D-Wave Qubits North America Conference, September 2019, 74 downloads.
- N. Khurana, S. Mittal, A. Piplai, and A. Joshi, "Preventing Poisoning Attacks on AI based Threat Intelligence Systems", InProceedings, IEEE Machine Learning for Signal Processing, September 2019, 476 downloads.
- O. M. Singh, A. Padia, and A. Joshi, "Named Entity Recognition for Nepali Language", Article, arXiv:1908.05828 [cs.CL], August 2019, 168 downloads.
- A. Diaz, A. Sherman, and A. Joshi, "Phishing in an academic community: A study of user susceptibility and behavior", Article, Crypologia, August 2019, 98 downloads.
- S. Oni, Z. Chen, A. Crainiceanu, K. P. Joshi, and D. Needham, "Situation-Aware Access Control in Federated Data-as-a-Service for Maritime Search And Rescue", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (IEEE SCC), 2019, July 2019, 221 downloads.
- K. Joshi, K. P. Joshi, and S. Mittal, "A Semantic Approach for Automating Knowledge in Policies of Cyber Insurance Services", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Web Services (IEEE ICWS) 2019, July 2019, 431 downloads.
- S. Dixit, K. P. Joshi, and S. Choi, "Multi Authority Access Control in a Cloud EHR System with MA-ABE", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing (EDGE 2019), July 2019, 217 downloads.
- C. Kery, F. Ferraro, and C. Matuszek, "¿Es un plátano? Exploring the Application of a Physically Grounded Language Acquisition System to Spanish", NAACL Combined Workshop on Spatial Language Understanding and Grounded Communication for Robotics, June 2019, 89 downloads.
- A. Renjan, S. N. Narayanan, and K. P. Joshi, "A Policy based Framework for Privacy-Respecting Deep Packet Inspection of High Velocity Network Traffic", InProceedings, 5th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud, May 2019, 190 downloads.
- A. Pingle, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, J. Holt, and R. Zak, "RelExt: Relation Extraction using Deep Learning approaches for Cybersecurity Knowledge Graph Improvement", InProceedings, IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM 2019), May 2019, 262 downloads.
- S. Ramapatruni, S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "Anomaly Detection Models for Smart Home Security", InProceedings, 5th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2019), April 2019, 623 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "SAT-based Compressive Sensing", Article, arXiv:1903.03650 [cs.IT], March 2019, 182 downloads.
- D. Norris, L. Mateczun, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cyberattacks at the Grass Roots: American Local Governments and the Need for High Levels of Cybersecurity", Article, Public Administration Review, February 2019, 245 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi and A. Banerjee, "Automating Privacy Compliance Using Policy Integrated Blockchain", Article, Cryptography, Special Issue Advances of Blockchain Technology and Its Applications, February 2019, 411 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, S. Mousavi, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Quantum Annealing Based Binary Compressive Sensing with Matrix Uncertainty", Article, arXiv:1901.00088 [cs.IT], January 2019, 373 downloads.
- L. Elluri, A. Nagar, and K. P. Joshi, "An Integrated Knowledge Graph to Automate GDPR and PCI DSS Compliance", IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2018, December 2018, 840 downloads.
- A. Piplai, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, J. Holt, and R. Zak, "Creating Cybersecurity Knowledge Graphs from Malware After Action Reports", TechReport, November 2019, 320 downloads.