Displaying publications 41 through 60 out of 769.
- J. Sleeman, "Dynamic Data Assimilation for Topic Modeling (DDATM)", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2017.
- M. P. Joshi, S. Mittal, K. P. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Semantically Rich, Oblivious Access Control Using ABAC for Secure Cloud Storage", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing, June 2017, 702 downloads.
- S. Mittal, A. Gupta, K. P. Joshi, C. Pearce, and A. Joshi, "A Question and Answering System for Management of Cloud Service Level Agreements", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, June 2017, 514 downloads.
- S. K. Singh, K. Khanna, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "Joint transformation based detection of false data injection attacks in smart grid", Article, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, June 2017, 340 downloads.
- A. Banerjee, R. Dalal, S. Mittal, and K. P. Joshi, "Generating Digital Twin models using Knowledge Graphs for Industrial Production Lines", InProceedings, Workshop on Industrial Knowledge Graphs, co-located with the 9th International ACM Web Science Conference 2017, June 2017, 866 downloads.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "Bi-level Modelling of False Data Injection Attacks on Security Constrained Optimal Power Flow", Article, IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, June 2017, 248 downloads.
- D. Norris, L. Mateczun, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cybersecurity Challenges to American Local Governments", InProceedings, Proceedings of 17th European Conference on Digital Government , June 2017, 327 downloads.
- K. Chopra, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "Secure Power Trading in Cooperative Relay Network With Asymmetric Cournot Duopoly Model", InProceedings, 12th Annual Symposium On Information Assurance (ASIA’17), May 2017, 290 downloads.
- S. Saha, K. P. Joshi, and A. Gupta, "A Deep Learning Approach to Understanding Cloud Service Level Agreements ", InProceedings, Fifth International IBM Cloud Academy Conference, May 2017, 671 downloads.
- P. K. Das, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "App behavioral analysis using system calls", InProceedings, 2017 IEEE Conference on Computer Communications Workshops (INFOCOM WKSHPS): MobiSec 2017: Security, Privacy, and Digital Forensics of Mobile Systems and Networks, May 2017, 742 downloads.
- C. Grasso, "A Semantically Rich Cognitive Search Assistant For Clinical Notes", PhdThesis, UMBC, April 2017, 385 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman, "Understanding the Logical and Semantic Structure of Large Documents", Proceedings, SDM 2016 Doctoral Forum, SIAM International Conference on Data Mining , April 2017, 277 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Modeling the Evolution of Climate Change Assessment Research Using Dynamic Topic Models and Cross-Domain Divergence Maps", InProceedings, AAAI Spring Symposium on AI for Social Good, March 2017, 1106 downloads.
- K. Chopra, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "Secrecy Outage of Cooperative Relay Network With and Without Eavesdropper's Direct Link", InProceedings, 23rd National Conference on Communications (NCC), March 2017, 251 downloads.
- K. Chopra, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "Secrecy Performance of Threshold-Based Decode-and-Forward Cooperative Cognitive Radio Network", Article, IET Communications 2017, February 2017, 263 downloads.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "Bid Modification Attack in Smart Grid for Monetary Benefits", InProceedings, 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Nanoelectronic and Information Systems (iNIS), December 2016, 219 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Advanced Large Scale Cross Domain Temporal Topic Modeling Algorithms to Infer the Influence of Recent Research on IPCC Assessment Reports", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting 2016, December 2016, 902 downloads.
- A. Padia, K. Kalpakis, and T. Finin, "Inferring Relations in Knowledge Graphs with Tensor Decompositions", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data , December 2016, 787 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Dynamic Topic Modeling to Infer the Influence of Research Citations on IPCC Assessment Reports", InProceedings, Big Data Challenges, Research, and Technologies in the Earth and Planetary Sciences Workshop, IEEE Int. Conf. on Big Data, December 2016, 687 downloads.
- , " UMBC/ICMA Survey of Local Government Cybersecurity Practices", TechReport, ICMA and UMBC, April 2017, 135 downloads.