Displaying publications 41 through 60 out of 854.
- F. Ferraro, T. (. Huang, S. M. Lukin, and M. Mitchell, "Proceedings of the Second Workshop on Storytelling", Proceedings, Association for Computational Linguistics, August 2019, 5 downloads.
- M. Murnane, M. Breitmeyer, F. Ferraro, C. Matuszek, and D. Engel, "Learning from Human-Robot Interactions in Modeled Scenes", InProceedings, ACM SIGGRAPH 2019 Posters, July 2019, 18 downloads.
- M. Murnane, M. Breitmeyer, F. Ferraro, and C. Matuszek, "Learning from Human-Robot Interactions in Modeled Scenes", InProceedings, ACM SIGGRAPH 2019 Posters, July 2019, 16 downloads.
- S. Oni, Z. Chen, A. Crainiceanu, K. P. Joshi, and D. Needham, "Situation-Aware Access Control in Federated Data-as-a-Service for Maritime Search And Rescue", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (IEEE SCC), 2019, July 2019, 254 downloads.
- K. Joshi, K. P. Joshi, and S. Mittal, "A Semantic Approach for Automating Knowledge in Policies of Cyber Insurance Services", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Web Services (IEEE ICWS) 2019, July 2019, 482 downloads.
- S. Dixit, K. P. Joshi, and S. Choi, "Multi Authority Access Control in a Cloud EHR System with MA-ABE", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing (EDGE 2019), July 2019, 246 downloads.
- C. Kery, F. Ferraro, and C. Matuszek, "¿Es un plátano? Exploring the Application of a Physically Grounded Language Acquisition System to Spanish", NAACL Combined Workshop on Spatial Language Understanding and Grounded Communication for Robotics, June 2019, 103 downloads.
- S. K. Singh, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "Energy theft detection for AMI using principal component analysis based reconstructed data", Article, IET Cyber-Physical Systems: Theory & Applications, June 2019, 18 downloads.
- N. W. Pillai, F. Ferraro, and C. Matuszek, "Deep Learning for Category-Free Grounded Language Acquisition", NAACL Workshop on Spatial Language Understanding and Grounded Communication for Robotics, June 2019, 5 downloads.
- A. Renjan, S. N. Narayanan, and K. P. Joshi, "A Policy based Framework for Privacy-Respecting Deep Packet Inspection of High Velocity Network Traffic", InProceedings, 5th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud, May 2019, 216 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, J. E. Dorband, and M. Halem, "A hybrid quantum enabled RBM advantage: convolutional autoencoders for quantum image compression and generative learning", InProceedings, Quantum Information Science, Sensing, and Computation XII, May 2019, 16 downloads.
- A. Pingle, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, J. Holt, and R. Zak, "RelExt: Relation Extraction using Deep Learning approaches for Cybersecurity Knowledge Graph Improvement", InProceedings, IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM 2019), May 2019, 304 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, "A Framework for Detecting Anomalous Behaviors in Smart Cyber-physical Systems", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2019, 33 downloads.
- S. Mittal, "Knowledge for Cyber Threat Intelligence", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2019, 30 downloads.
- S. Ramapatruni, S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "Anomaly Detection Models for Smart Home Security", InProceedings, 5th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2019), April 2019, 685 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "SAT-based Compressive Sensing", Article, arXiv:1903.03650 [cs.IT], March 2019, 205 downloads.
- D. Norris, L. Mateczun, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cyberattacks at the Grass Roots: American Local Governments and the Need for High Levels of Cybersecurity", Article, Public Administration Review, February 2019, 303 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi and A. Banerjee, "Automating Privacy Compliance Using Policy Integrated Blockchain", Article, Cryptography, Special Issue Advances of Blockchain Technology and Its Applications, February 2019, 461 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, S. Mousavi, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Quantum Annealing Based Binary Compressive Sensing with Matrix Uncertainty", Article, arXiv:1901.00088 [cs.IT], January 2019, 392 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, K. Khanna, B. K. Panigrahi, and A. Joshi, "Security in Smart Cyber-Physical Systems: A Case Study on Smart Grids and Smart Cars", InBook, Smart Cities Cybersecurity and Privacy, December 2018, 15 downloads.