Displaying publications 41 through 60 out of 1024.
- C. Hanks, M. Maiden, P. Ranade, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "CyberEnt: Extracting Domain Specific Entities from Cybersecurity Text", InProceedings, Mid-Atlantic Student Colloquium on Speech, Language and Learning, April 2022, 682 downloads.
- F. Lu, F. Ferraro, and E. Raff, "Continuously Generalized Ordinal Regression for Linear and Deep Models", InProceedings, SIAM International Conference on Data Mining, April 2022, 147 downloads.
- S. Dey, B. R. Duff, and K. Karahalios, "Re-imagining the Power of Priming and Framing Effects in the Context of Political Crowdfunding Campaigns", InProceedings, CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, April 2022, 101 downloads.
- A. Kotal, A. Piplai, S. Chukkapalli, and A. Joshi, "PriveTAB : Secure and Privacy-Preserving sharing of Tabular Data", InProceedings, ACM International Workshop on Security and Privacy Analytics, April 2022, 318 downloads.
- C. Hanks and M. Maiden, "CyNER: A Cybersecurity Domain Specific Dataset for Named Entity Recognition", Misc, UMBC Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day, April 2022, 402 downloads.
- S. Chukkapalli, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and R. F. Erbacher, "CAPD: A Context-Aware, Policy-Driven Framework for Secure and Resilient IoBT Operations", InProceedings, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Multi-Domain Operations Applications IV, SPIE Defense + Commercial Sensing, April 2022, 239 downloads.
- A. Chio, D. Jiang, P. Gupta, G. Bouloukakis, R. Yus, S. Dixit, and N. Venkatasubramanian, "SmartSPEC: Customizable Smart Space Datasets via Event-driven Simulations", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom), March 2022, 89 downloads.
- A. Chio, D. Jiang, P. Gupta, G. Bouloukakis, R. Yus, S. Mehrotra, and N. Venkatasubramanian, "Artifact: SmartSPEC: Customizable Smart Space Datasets via Event-driven Simulations", InProceedings, 20th International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, March 2022, 101 downloads.
- M. Halem, a. kochanski, J. Mandel, P. Nguyen, R. Atlas, Z. Yang, A. Bargteil, J. Sleeman, V. Caicedo, B. Demoz, D. Chapman, and K. Patel, "A Machine Learning Plume-Resolving Model Implementation over North America for Mega-Wildland Fire Smoke Impacts on Distant Planetary Boundary Layers", InProceedings, 102nd American Meteorological Society Annual Meeting, January 2022.
- D. N. Ganapathy and K. P. Joshi, "A Semantically Rich Framework to Automate Cloud Service Level Agreements", Article, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, January 2022, 349 downloads.
- S. Mitra, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Combating Fake Cyber Threat Intelligence using Provenance in Cybersecurity Knowledge Graphs", IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2021, January 2022, 607 downloads.
- M. Halem, K. Patel, Z. Yang, and J. Sleeman, "The Use of Machine Learning to Infer the Transport Influence of US West Coast WildFires on the US East Coast Planetary Boundary Layer", InProceedings, AGU Fall Meeting 2021, December 2021.
- P. Ranade, A. Piplai, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "CyBERT: Contextualized Embeddings for the Cybersecurity Domain", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, December 2021, 1235 downloads.
- S. Dasgupta, A. Piplai, P. Ranade, and A. Joshi, "Cybersecurity Knowledge Graph Improvement with Graph Neural Networks", InProceedings, International Conference on Big Data, December 2021, 356 downloads.
- D. L. Kim, L. Elluri, and K. P. Joshi, "Trusted Compliance Enforcement Framework for Sharing Health Big Data", InProceedings, IEEE BigData 2021 4th Special Session on HealthCare Data, December 2021, 322 downloads.
- K. M. Al Farabi, S. Sarkhel, S. Dey, and D. Venugopal, "Interpretable Explanations for Probabilistic Inference in Markov Logic", InProceedings, International Conference on Big Data, December 2021, 124 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, I. Stajner, C. Keller, M. Halem, C. Hamer, R. Montuoro, B. Baker, and e., "The Integration of Artificial Intelligence for Improved Operational Air Quality Forecasting", InProceedings, AGU Fall Meeting 2021, December 2021.
- P. Schubel, Z. Chen, A. Crainiceanu, K. P. Joshi, and D. Needham, "A Semantic Framework for Secure and Efficient Contact Tracing of Infectious Diseases", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM) 2021, December 2021, 179 downloads.
- G. Shan, B. Zhao, J. Clavin, H. Zhang, and S. Duan, "Poligraph: Intrusion-Tolerant and Distributed Fake News Detection System", Article, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, November 2021.
- L. Elluri, S. Chukkapalli, K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "A BERT Based Approach to Measure Web Services Policies Compliance With GDPR", Article, IEEE Access, November 2021, 487 downloads.