Displaying publications 61 through 80 out of 887.
- T. W. Satyapanich, "Modeling and Extracting Information about Cybersecurity Events from Text", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore county, December 2019, 108 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2019, 136 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, and J. E. Dorband, "RBM Image Generation Using the D-Wave 2000Q", Misc, Poster Presentation Presented at the 2019 Rising Stars in EECS Workshop, October 2019, 163 downloads.
- A. Padia, K. Kalpakis, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Reflections on: Knowledge Graph Fact Prediction via Knowledge-Enriched Tensor Factorization", InProceedings, International Semantic Web Conference (Journal Track), October 2019, 370 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, October 2019, 212 downloads.
- C. Kery, N. Pillai, C. Matuszek, and F. Ferraro, "Building Language-Agnostic Grounded Language Learning Systems", InProceedings, 28th International Conference on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (Ro-Man), October 2019, 92 downloads.
- A. S. White, E. Stengel-Eskin, S. Vashishtha, V. Govindarajan, D. Reisinger, T. Vieira, K. Sakaguchi, S. Zhang, F. Ferraro, R. Rudinger, K. Rawlins, and B. Van Durme, "The Universal Decompositional Semantics Dataset and Decomp Toolkit", Article, arXiv:1909.13851 [cs.CL], September 2019, 51 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Unfolding the Structure of a Document using Deep Learning", arXiv:1910.03678, September 2019, 94 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, and J. E. Dorband, "RBM Image Generation Using the D-Wave 2000Q", Misc, D-Wave Qubits North America Conference, September 2019, 232 downloads.
- N. Khurana, S. Mittal, A. Piplai, and A. Joshi, "Preventing Poisoning Attacks on AI based Threat Intelligence Systems", InProceedings, IEEE Machine Learning for Signal Processing, September 2019, 688 downloads.
- O. M. Singh, A. Padia, and A. Joshi, "Named Entity Recognition for Nepali Language", Article, arXiv:1908.05828 [cs.CL], August 2019, 321 downloads.
- A. Diaz, A. Sherman, and A. Joshi, "Phishing in an academic community: A study of user susceptibility and behavior", Article, Crypologia, August 2019, 179 downloads.
- S. Mousavi, M. Rezaee, and R. Ayanzadeh, "A Survey on Compressive Sensing: Classical Results and Recent Advancements", Article, arXiv:1908.01014, August 2019, 80 downloads.
- F. Ferraro, T. (. Huang, S. M. Lukin, and M. Mitchell, "Proceedings of the Second Workshop on Storytelling", Proceedings, Association for Computational Linguistics, August 2019, 74 downloads.
- M. Murnane, M. Breitmeyer, F. Ferraro, C. Matuszek, and D. Engel, "Learning from Human-Robot Interactions in Modeled Scenes", InProceedings, ACM SIGGRAPH 2019 Posters, July 2019, 69 downloads.
- M. Murnane, M. Breitmeyer, F. Ferraro, and C. Matuszek, "Learning from Human-Robot Interactions in Modeled Scenes", InProceedings, ACM SIGGRAPH 2019 Posters, July 2019, 77 downloads.
- S. Oni, Z. Chen, A. Crainiceanu, K. P. Joshi, and D. Needham, "Situation-Aware Access Control in Federated Data-as-a-Service for Maritime Search And Rescue", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (IEEE SCC), 2019, July 2019, 339 downloads.
- K. Joshi, K. P. Joshi, and S. Mittal, "A Semantic Approach for Automating Knowledge in Policies of Cyber Insurance Services", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Web Services (IEEE ICWS) 2019, July 2019, 634 downloads.
- S. Dixit, K. P. Joshi, and S. Choi, "Multi Authority Access Control in a Cloud EHR System with MA-ABE", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing (EDGE 2019), July 2019, 353 downloads.
- C. Kery, F. Ferraro, and C. Matuszek, "¿Es un plátano? Exploring the Application of a Physically Grounded Language Acquisition System to Spanish", NAACL Combined Workshop on Spatial Language Understanding and Grounded Communication for Robotics, June 2019, 165 downloads.