Displaying publications 61 through 80 out of 895.
- T. W. Satyapanich, T. Finin, and F. Ferraro, "Extracting Rich Semantic Information about Cybersecurity Events", InProceedings, Second Workshop on Big Data for CyberSecurity, held in conjunction with the IEEE Int. Conf. on Big Data, December 2019, 468 downloads.
- A. Kaplunovich, K. P. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Scalability Analysis of Blockchain on a Serverless Cloud", InProceedings, 7th International Workshop on Distributed Storage and Blockchain Technologies for Big Data, held in conjunction with IEEE International Conference on Big Data, 2019, December 2019, 543 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Compressive Geospatial Analytics", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting 2019, December 2019.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, J. E. Dorband, and T. Finin, "Quantum-Assisted Greedy Algorithms", Article, arXiv:1912.02362 [quant-ph], December 2019, 194 downloads.
- A. Padia, K. Kalpakis, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Knowledge Graph Fact Prediction via Knowledge-Enriched Tensor Factorization", Article, Journal of Web Semantics, December 2019, 675 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, V. Caicedo, M. Halem, and B. Demoz, "Using Lidar and Machine Learning to Identify Planetary Boundary Layer Heights", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting Abstracts, December 2019.
- T. W. Satyapanich, "Modeling and Extracting Information about Cybersecurity Events from Text", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore county, December 2019, 127 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2019, 152 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, and J. E. Dorband, "RBM Image Generation Using the D-Wave 2000Q", Misc, Poster Presentation Presented at the 2019 Rising Stars in EECS Workshop, October 2019, 191 downloads.
- A. Padia, K. Kalpakis, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Reflections on: Knowledge Graph Fact Prediction via Knowledge-Enriched Tensor Factorization", InProceedings, International Semantic Web Conference (Journal Track), October 2019, 391 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, October 2019, 243 downloads.
- C. Kery, N. Pillai, C. Matuszek, and F. Ferraro, "Building Language-Agnostic Grounded Language Learning Systems", InProceedings, 28th International Conference on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (Ro-Man), October 2019, 121 downloads.
- A. S. White, E. Stengel-Eskin, S. Vashishtha, V. Govindarajan, D. Reisinger, T. Vieira, K. Sakaguchi, S. Zhang, F. Ferraro, R. Rudinger, K. Rawlins, and B. Van Durme, "The Universal Decompositional Semantics Dataset and Decomp Toolkit", Article, arXiv:1909.13851 [cs.CL], September 2019, 70 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Unfolding the Structure of a Document using Deep Learning", arXiv:1910.03678, September 2019, 119 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, and J. E. Dorband, "RBM Image Generation Using the D-Wave 2000Q", Misc, D-Wave Qubits North America Conference, September 2019, 277 downloads.
- N. Khurana, S. Mittal, A. Piplai, and A. Joshi, "Preventing Poisoning Attacks on AI based Threat Intelligence Systems", InProceedings, IEEE Machine Learning for Signal Processing, September 2019, 713 downloads.
- O. M. Singh, A. Padia, and A. Joshi, "Named Entity Recognition for Nepali Language", Article, arXiv:1908.05828 [cs.CL], August 2019, 344 downloads.
- A. Diaz, A. Sherman, and A. Joshi, "Phishing in an academic community: A study of user susceptibility and behavior", Article, Crypologia, August 2019, 196 downloads.
- S. Mousavi, M. Rezaee, and R. Ayanzadeh, "A Survey on Compressive Sensing: Classical Results and Recent Advancements", Article, arXiv:1908.01014, August 2019, 95 downloads.
- F. Ferraro, T. (. Huang, S. M. Lukin, and M. Mitchell, "Proceedings of the Second Workshop on Storytelling", Proceedings, Association for Computational Linguistics, August 2019, 92 downloads.