Displaying publications 941 through 956 out of 956.
- T. Finin, A. K. Joshi, and B. Webber, "Natural language interactions with artificial experts", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, July 1986, 2477 downloads, 30 citations.
- T. Finin, A. K. Joshi, and B. Webber, "Natural language interactions with artificial experts", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, June 1986, 847 downloads.
- T. Finin and D. Drager, "GUMS: A General User Modeling System", InProceedings, Proceedings of the workshop on Strategic computing natural language of the Human Language Technology Conference , May 1986, 2502 downloads, 46 citations.
- A. Howe and T. Finin, "Using Spreading Activation to Identify Relevant Help", InProceedings, 5th Biennial Conference of the Canadian Society for Computational Studies of Intelligence, May 1984, 482 downloads.
- T. Finin, "Providing Help and Advice in Task Oriented Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Eighth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 1983, 1796 downloads, 86 citations.
- T. Finin, A. K. Joshi, A. Kroch, E. Prince, G. Sankoff, B. Webber, S. Weinstein, and R. Weischedel, "Computational Linguistics Research at the University of Pennsylvania", Article, Computational Linguistics, April 1983, 853 downloads.
- J. Shrager and T. Finin, "An Expert System that Volunteers Advice", InProceedings, Proc. Second Annual National Conf. on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-82), August 1982, 3273 downloads, 39 citations.
- T. Finin, "Translating KL-One from interlisp to Franzlisp", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second KL-One Workshop, June 1982, 816 downloads.
- T. Finin, "The Semantic Interpretation of Nominal Compounds", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First Annual National Conf. on Artificial Intelligence , August 1980, 3182 downloads, 51 citations.
- T. Finin, "The Semantic Interpretation of Compound Nominals", PhdThesis, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, February 1980, 1785 downloads, 85 citations.
- T. Finin, B. Goodman, and H. Tennant, "JETS: Achieving Completeness through Coverage and Closure", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Sixth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-79), August 1979, 1065 downloads.
- T. Finin, "Casting the Rendezvous Analyzer Rules into Augmented Transition Network Form", TechReport, IBM Research Report RJ 2146, November 1978.
- T. Finin and G. D. Hadden, "Augmenting ATNs", InProceedings, Fifth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 1977, 736 downloads.
- T. Finin, "An Interpreter and Compiler for Augmented Transition Networks", MastersThesis, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign, July 1977, 98 downloads.
- T. Finin and P. Rutter, "Different Fringe for Different Folk", Misc, SIGART Newsletter No. 60, November 1976, 57 downloads.
- D. L. Waltz, T. Finin, F. Green, F. Conrad, B. Goodman, and G. D. Hadden, "The Planes System: Natural Language Access to a Large Data Base", TechReport, University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign, November 1976, 7 downloads.