Displaying publications 981 through 1000 out of 1000.
- N. Badler and T. Finin, "Computer Graphics and Expert Systems", Article, IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, November 1985, 11 downloads.
- T. Finin and D. Silverman, "Interactive classification: a technique for building and maintaining knowledge bases", InProceedings, IEEE Workshop on Principles of Knowledge-Based Systems, December 1984, 12 downloads.
- T. Finin and B. Webber, "BUP, a bottom up parser", TechReport, University of Pennsylvania, November 1984, 14 downloads.
- A. Howe and T. Finin, "Using Spreading Activation to Identify Relevant Help", InProceedings, 5th Biennial Conference of the Canadian Society for Computational Studies of Intelligence, May 1984, 552 downloads.
- B. Webber and T. Finin, "In Response: Next Steps in Natural Language Interaction", InBook, Artificial Intelligence Applications for Business, May 1984.
- T. Finin, "Providing Help and Advice in Task Oriented Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Eighth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 1983, 1864 downloads, 86 citations.
- T. Finin, A. K. Joshi, A. Kroch, E. Prince, G. Sankoff, B. Webber, S. Weinstein, and R. Weischedel, "Computational Linguistics Research at the University of Pennsylvania", Article, Computational Linguistics, April 1983, 889 downloads.
- T. Finin and M. Palmer, "Parsing with Logical Variables", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First Conference on Applied Natural Language Processing, February 1983, 11 downloads.
- J. Shrager and T. Finin, "An Expert System that Volunteers Advice", InProceedings, Proc. Second Annual National Conf. on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-82), August 1982, 3324 downloads, 39 citations.
- T. Finin, "Translating KL-One from interlisp to Franzlisp", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second KL-One Workshop, June 1982, 865 downloads.
- T. Finin, "The Interpretation of Nominal Compounds in Discourse", TechReport, University of Pennsylvania, January 1982.
- T. Finin, "An Algorithm for Parsing Nominal Compounds", TechReport, Technical Report MS-CIS-81-12, December 1981.
- T. Finin, "The Semantic Interpretation of Nominal Compounds", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First Annual National Conf. on Artificial Intelligence , August 1980, 3261 downloads, 51 citations.
- T. Finin, "The Semantic Interpretation of Compound Nominals", PhdThesis, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, February 1980, 1826 downloads, 85 citations.
- T. Finin, B. Goodman, and H. Tennant, "JETS: Achieving Completeness through Coverage and Closure", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Sixth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-79), August 1979, 1104 downloads.
- T. Finin, "Casting the Rendezvous Analyzer Rules into Augmented Transition Network Form", TechReport, IBM Research Report RJ 2146, November 1978.
- T. Finin and G. D. Hadden, "Augmenting ATNs", InProceedings, Fifth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 1977, 778 downloads.
- T. Finin, "An Interpreter and Compiler for Augmented Transition Networks", MastersThesis, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign, July 1977, 145 downloads.
- T. Finin and P. Rutter, "Different Fringe for Different Folk", Misc, SIGART Newsletter No. 60, November 1976, 108 downloads.
- D. L. Waltz, T. Finin, F. Green, F. Conrad, B. Goodman, and G. D. Hadden, "The Planes System: Natural Language Access to a Large Data Base", TechReport, University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign, November 1976, 50 downloads.