Displaying publications 921 through 940 out of 960.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, D. P. McKay, and R. McEntire, "KQML - A Language and Protocol for Knowledge and Information Exchange", InProceedings, 13th Int. Distributed Artificial Intelligence Workshop, July 1994, 1170 downloads.
- T. Finin, D. P. McKay, R. Fritzson, and R. McEntire, "KQML: An Information and Knowledge Exchange Protocol", InBook, Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing, January 1994, 184 downloads.
- M. Palmer, C. Weir, R. J. Passonneau, and T. Finin, "The Kernel Natural Language Processing System", Article, Artificial Intelligence, October 1993, 2448 downloads, 45 citations.
- J. Pastor, D. P. McKay, and T. Finin, "View-Concepts: Knowledge-Based Access to Databases", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, November 1992, 2231 downloads, 27 citations.
- R. Patil, R. Fikes, P. Patel-Schneider, D. P. McKay, T. Finin, T. Gruber, and R. Neches, "The DARPA Knowledge Sharing Effort: Progress Report", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Principles Of Knowledge Representation And Reasoning, August 1992, 2785 downloads, 301 citations.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, and D. P. McKay, "A Language and Protocol to Support Intelligent Agent Interoperability", InProceedings, 4th National Symp. on Concurrent Engineering, CE & CALS, June 1992, 949 downloads.
- R. Neches, R. Fikes, T. Finin, T. Gruber, R. Patil, T. Senator, and W. Swartout, "Enabling Technology for Knowledge Sharing", Article, AI Magazine, August 1991, 2563 downloads, 1202 citations.
- C. Weir, T. Finin, and R. McEntire, "Unisys: description of the Unisys system used for MUC-3", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd conference on Message understanding (MUC3 '91), May 1991, 254 downloads.
- D. P. McKay, T. Finin, and A. O'Hare, "The Intelligent Database Interface: Integrating AI and database systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 1990 National Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 1990, 3992 downloads, 54 citations.
- S. Schocken and T. Finin, "Meta-interpreters for rule-based inference under uncertainty", Article, Decision Support Systems, April 1990, 1028 downloads.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, R. McEntire, D. P. McKay, and A. O'Hare, "The intelligent system server: delivering AI to complex systems", InProceedings, IEEE International Workshop on Tools for Artificial Intelligence -- Architectures, Languages and Algorithms, October 1989, 1273 downloads.
- S. Schocken and T. Finin, "Meta-Interpreters for Rule-Based Reasoning Under Uncertainty", TechReport, New York University, Information Systems Department, July 1989, 1337 downloads.
- T. Finin and G. Morris, "Abductive reasoning in multiple fault diagnosis", Article, Artificial Intelligence Review, July 1989, 989 downloads.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, and D. Matuszek, "Adding forward chaining and truth maintenance to Prolog", InProceedings, 5th Artificial Intelligence Applications, March 1989, 1244 downloads.
- R. Kass and T. Finin, "The Role of User Models in Cooperative Interactive Systems", Article, International Journal of Intelligent Systems, January 1989, 1576 downloads.
- R. Kass and T. Finin, "The Need for User Models in Generating Expert System Explanations", Article, International Journal of Expert Systems, October 1988, 1428 downloads.
- R. Kass and T. Finin, "A General User Modelling Facility", InProceedings, Proceedings of the SIGCHI conference on Human factors in computing systems, May 1988, 979 downloads, 27 citations.
- T. Finin and J. McGuire, "A Hierarchical Database Model for a Logic Programming Language", TechReport, Department of Computer and Information Science, Technical Report No. MS-CIS-88-22., March 1988, 187 downloads.
- R. Kass and T. Finin, "Modeling the user in natural language systems", Article, Computational Linguistics , January 1988, 2975 downloads, 126 citations.
- S. Schocken and T. Finin, "Prolog Meta-Interpreters for Rule-Based Inference Under Uncertainty", TechReport, New York University, September 1987, 140 downloads.